Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth.

Ah, yes, the mysteriously rapidly deteriorating DNA from the one footed pedophile who had enough intimate knowledge of the Ramseys that he knew the amount of John Ramsey's Christmas bonus. Oh, and he couldn't spell business, but knew how to spell attache and has handwriting similar to Patsy Ramsey's. And had the forethought to put some of Patsy's hair on the back of the sticky tape.

As Henry Lee said, this is not a DNA case. Who am I to argue with the man of his scientific education and background?

I heard Dr Henry Lee today on MSNBC say that the DNA founda speck of blood in her panties and DNA from under her nails was processed right away - like memorialized and so it will not degrade over time.

Scandi

Roxye said:
How could it possible be egg on the Ramsey's face when it is the news outlets (one that you quoted as being right by the way) that are reporting that he was arrested in connection with JBR murder?

Here are a few quotes: "Wood said the arrest vindicated JonBenet's parents"

"The attorney said the Ramseys gave police information about Karr before he was identified as a suspect." (Read: They were working on finding someone to blame.)

"Patsy was aware that authorities were close to making an arrest in the case (John Ramsey)...." (There was no arrest in the case - the arrest was unrelated.)

"Dearest Patsy, Justice has come for you and Jon. Rest in peace." (Lib Waters, friend of Patsy's, in a note left on her grave.) (No justice yet - there hasn't even been an arrest in the case - this arrest is for unrelated charges.)

"Today is additional vindication of the family," Wood said. (No arrest for murder and certainly no conviction or even DNA testing yet, but the family is somehow "addionally vindicated")

If, after the press conference, the email exchanges, and all the hoopla, there will be egg on their faces if there's no evidence of a link between this guy and JBR.

Trish and the rest of all you loyal JBR sleuthers. I followed this case from the beginning, especially as I live in Colorado and it was discussed on every talk show daily for at least a year. Plus the newspapers. I really haven't been active in the forum and have not been keeping up at all.

I have a question that I've been trying to post all day.........yep today right up there with Scott Peterson trial highlights.

OK, when I heard about the e-mails to LE and hints of knowing inside information, I wondered if he ever posted here on WS. Trish would know IP's of members. Any possibility?

Thanks Trish for your information above. This latest is bound to be very interesting.

scandi said:
I heard Dr Henry Lee today on MSNBC say that the DNA founda speck of blood in her panties and DNA from under her nails was processed right away - like memorialized and so it will not degrade over time.

Scandi

the DNA found under JBR's fingernails was contaminated as the cororner Dr Meyers used the same nail clippers on all nails instead of 10 seperate ones as is the normal procedure. unfortunetly in this case there was one mistake after another.

Charlie said:
Why do people still cling to this 'foreign' DNA. It was that degraded, forensic investigators couldnt even date it to the time of the murder! even Dr Henry lee said "this is not a DNA case"
because it is used to convict and it is also used to exonerate-and u did the autopsy=-u know more than all the people assembled to deal with this-come on- jon benet could come and point to the killer and u would have something to say about a conspiracy.
also-so what if the investigators and lawyers were involved..if they are not out looking for the killer they are another OJ case-but then they are out finding the killer and thats a set up to paint them as innocent when they are not.
At some point people aught to listen to the authorities-this has gone thru more scrutiny than any other case and the ramseys are not convicted-not even arrested-not even indicted..when usually they indict a ham sandwich according to all legal people..and noone here knows what is going on-we hear what we want to hear and we begin to point to its strengths or alleged weaknesses..think before you behave in a riteous way..u dont know that the dna is contaminated-u just dont know unless u work there and have guarded it thru 10 years and pitted it against all advancing technology etc.
If he is involved it will unfold-and slowly-thats what always happens- they have good reason to believe he is connected and for gods sake does anyone really expect him to admit it-he may have confessed in a written email..if u wer on the ramseys side or cared to follow the evidence, you would think they were brilliant if they got the killer to talk about it over email..this is what u want it to be..and please do not patronize me with the comment about the dna-cuz quite frankly-u dont know that.

Wow! I just turned on the news and my computer for the first time today about 1/2 hour ago and I am blown away! At first I thought maybe I owed an apology to Patsey Ramsey, but now I'm not so sure. As Marc Klass pointed out, this is probably a false confession so he can do his time in the United States rather than Thailand. Why did the Ramsey's immediately lawyer up and refuse a polygraph for 4 months??? Why did the perp leave the note on the stairway Patsy uses? Why does the handwriting resemble Patsy's and the ransom amount was the exact amount of John's Christmas bonus??? The Ramsey's are still prime suspects in my book, they're not off the hook. Too many things point to John abusing JB.

newtv said:
because it is used to convict and it is also used to exonerate-and u did the autopsy=-u know more than all the people assembled to deal with this-come on- jon benet could come and point to the killer and u would have something to say about a conspiracy.
also-so what if the investigators and lawyers were involved..if they are not out looking for the killer they are another OJ case-but then they are out finding the killer and thats a set up to paint them as innocent when they are not.
At some point people aught to listen to the authorities-this has gone thru more scrutiny than any other case and the ramseys are not convicted-not even arrested-not even indicted..when usually they indict a ham sandwich according to all legal people..and noone here knows what is going on-we hear what we want to hear and we begin to point to its strengths or alleged weaknesses..think before you behave in a riteous way..u dont know that the dna is contaminated-u just dont know unless u work there and have guarded it thru 10 years and pitted it against all advancing technology etc.
If he is involved it will unfold-and slowly-thats what always happens- they have good reason to believe he is connected and for gods sake does anyone really expect him to admit it-he may have confessed in a written email..if u wer on the ramseys side or cared to follow the evidence, you would think they were brilliant if they got the killer to talk about it over email..this is what u want it to be..and please do not patronize me with the comment about the dna-cuz quite frankly-u dont know that.

Do u think i just made up that the DNA was degraded...just pulled it out of my hat? This claim has been long documented including in published books one of which was authored by Steve Thomas! The DNA was so degraded that had to use polymerase chain reaction (PCR) which involves the amplification of specific regions of DNA. The used this process because they didnt even have enough DNA bands to enter it into CODIS. so bisically they reamplified crappy dna! this is fact not fiction.

Furthermore we dont know whether the grand jury wanted to indict the ramseys all we know is that DA Alex Hunter chose not to indict after the Grand Jury convened. there was a good thread about this recently.

newtv said:
I dont think it will damage the ramseys at all-this will further add to the possibility that they are innocent till proven guilty-how many people involved in the case have to come out and say the ramseys didnt do it before they are credited with knowing more than we do.
Further-it could not have been patsy who killed her because they are saying the genetic profile is of a man-a man who is not john ramsey.
We use dna to convict and its also used to determine that someone wasnt there-and did not do the murder..this is established.
The rest is tunnel vision imo-and a whole lot of people who cannot admit they persecuted without cause..I have never thot they were guilty and the more i read the less i think there are many unbiased people saying calling for their heads.

If this can be proven by a jury of his peers there will still be a whole group of people who will say they convicted the wrong woman..sarcasm..the killer is apparently a male-so its not patsy and its not john.
IF it turns out that the Ramseys (or lawyers) knew about this guy but knew he wasn't really a serious supsect in JB's murder & hoped the media attention would help to repair the Ramsey's reputation... it can backfire on them all & make people even more suspicious of what they're doing.

BarnGoddess said:
Trish and the rest of all you loyal JBR sleuthers. I followed this case from the beginning, especially as I live in Colorado and it was discussed on every talk show daily for at least a year. Plus the newspapers. I really haven't been active in the forum and have not been keeping up at all.

I have a question that I've been trying to post all day.........yep today right up there with Scott Peterson trial highlights.

OK, when I heard about the e-mails to LE and hints of knowing inside information, I wondered if he ever posted here on WS. Trish would know IP's of members. Any possibility?

Thanks Trish for your information above. This latest is bound to be very interesting.
I'm bumping my own post to see if anyone can give me an answer to my question.

LinasK said:
Wow! I just turned on the news and my computer for the first time today about 1/2 hour ago and I am blown away! At first I thought maybe I owed an apology to Patsey Ramsey, but now I'm not so sure. As Marc Klass pointed out, this is probably a false confession so he can do his time in the United States rather than Thailand. Why did the Ramsey's immediately lawyer up and refuse a polygraph for 4 months??? Why did the perp leave the note on the stairway Patsy uses? Why does the handwriting resemble Patsy's and the ransom amount was the exact amount of John's Christmas bonus??? The Ramsey's are still prime suspects in my book, they're not off the hook. Too many things point to John abusing JB.
But I don't think he was facing any criminal charges in Thailand.

>>U.S. authorities said Karr was initially taken into custody in Bangkok on unrelated sex charges. But Thai police Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul said he was unaware of any criminal charges the suspect faced in Thailand.<<
http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/newsnational/national?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=article&id=D8JHUFAG0&_action=validatearticle

BarnGoddess said:
I'm bumping my own post to see if anyone can give me an answer to my question.
Not a mod, but...

It's pretty easy to anonymize your IP address. The police may still be able to track it down, but it's not something the mods here would be able to do (easily, anyway.)

You don't even have to be particularly saavy - as long as you don't have anyone with serious resources trying to track you down.

SewingDeb said:
He's not. You're right about that. JBean.
I think it originally reported that he was in the Thai jail but I also believe he was arrested at home.

From what I heard on Court TV, he was already in custody in Bangkok on some other sex related charges and was questioned and arrested after he related information to LE about the crime that was not known to the public. They didn't say he confessed, just that he had TMI (too much information).

I still think the Ramsey's actions made them look awfully guilty and there are so many aspects of the case that make it hard to conceive that he acted alone.

itsreenw said:
I still think the Ramsey's actions made them look awfully guilty and there are so many aspects of the case that make it hard to conceive that he acted alone.
Well, maybe Aussiesheila's theory was right and that Patsey allowed sexual access to JonBenet???

itsreenw said:
From what I heard on Court TV, he was already in custody in Bangkok on some other sex related charges and was questioned and arrested after he related information to LE about the crime that was not known to the public. They didn't say he confessed, just that he had TMI (too much information).
So if he did know TMI, there are a few possibilities:
1. He figured it out. If he was writing a book, he may have come up with a new theory that just happened to fit the evidence.
2. He was told by the murderer. Child molesters, as I understand it, are a tight-knit group. If this person is a molester, they may have had contact with the real perp.

I'm not saying either of these are likely, just possible. We'll find out soon enough. There's not enough to judge this guy guilty yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back