Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth.

Lurker Steve said:
There's not enough to judge this guy guilty yet.
Agreed! I'm not letting Patsy rest in peace just yet!

LinasK said:
Agreed! I'm not letting Patsy rest in peace just yet!
Who said it had to be Patsy if not this guy?

I keep thinking of the "Jump to Conclusions" mat from Office Space for some reason.

itsreenw said:
From what I heard on Court TV, he was already in custody in Bangkok on some other sex related charges and was questioned and arrested after he related information to LE about the crime that was not known to the public. They didn't say he confessed, just that he had TMI (too much information).

I still think the Ramsey's actions made them look awfully guilty and there are so many aspects of the case that make it hard to conceive that he acted alone.
Oh crud because i have read something differnt. I understand that he revealed infomration only known to the killer thru emails to a person working with LE which then accounted for his "confession". But when they arrested him at home, he denied it all.
who knows!

Lurker Steve said:
Who said it had to be Patsy if not this guy?

I keep thinking of the "Jump to Conclusions" mat from Office Space for some reason.
Because I still think Patsy was the writer of the Ransom Note. I haven't seen or read anything to convince me otherwise. She may have been in on the murder/sexual abuse even if this guy was the perp, and not John as I believe.

BarnGoddess said:
Trish and the rest of all you loyal JBR sleuthers. I followed this case from the beginning, especially as I live in Colorado and it was discussed on every talk show daily for at least a year. Plus the newspapers. I really haven't been active in the forum and have not been keeping up at all.

I have a question that I've been trying to post all day.........yep today right up there with Scott Peterson trial highlights.

OK, when I heard about the e-mails to LE and hints of knowing inside information, I wondered if he ever posted here on WS. Trish would know IP's of members. Any possibility?

Thanks Trish for your information above. This latest is bound to be very interesting.

Hi BarnGoddess,

I would have no way of knowing if he ever posted here. Yes, I do have the IP addresses but no real names. I don't have any idea who anyone is in real life except for a handful of people on WS.

Unless I know the real name connected to a person's hat I can't identify anyone. Sorry my dear.

Tricia said:
Hi BarnGoddess,

I would have no way of knowing if he ever posted here. Yes, I do have the IP addresses but no real names. I don't have any idea who anyone is in real life except for a handful of people on WS.

Unless I know the real name connected to a person's hat I can't identify anyone. Sorry my dear.
Tricia, I take it this means you can't reveal Pamela Vitale's and Scott Peterson's hats. Supposedly they both posted at WS.

LinasK said:
Tricia, I take it this means you can't reveal Pamela Vitale's and Scott Peterson's hats. Supposedly they both posted at WS.

Nope. I can't reveal them because I have no idea what their hats are. In other words I would have to be told that such and such hat belonged to Pamela. Nothing I have would identify someone's true identity. All I have is an email address, the person's hat and their I.P. address.

The Internet Service Provider is another story. The I.P's I have do lead to the service provider. My Internet Service Provider is xmission. Only xmission could identify me through my IP. They can look up the IP address and who used it. Therfore they identify me through my account with them.

I wouldn't be surpised at all if Vitale posted here since she read at WS the day she was murdered.

Scott Peterson is such an ego maniac I would assume he read and participated on WS.

No way to know for sure though.

Am I making sense?

Press Release: JonBenet Ramsey Homicide

Mary Lacy, Boulder District Attorney confirms that there has been an arrest in Bangkok, Thailand for the December 26, 1996 murder of JonBenet Ramsey. The suspect was arrested on August 16, 2006 following several months of a focused and complex investigation. John and Patsy Ramsey both were consulted during the course of the investigation. The Ramsey family has been notified of the arrest.

http://www.co.boulder.co.us/da/pr1.htm

so the district attorney involved in the case calls it an arrest-and offer that its months of investigative work and you dont agree that they are the ones who know about this event..they did it??
so saying he wasnt aressted is simply not true-but its here on this thread as if gospel
thats my point about folks being out to make sure the ramseys are persecuted as if they have been convicted of this crime. as if it was witnessed by some of you..come on..its arrest for murder-the other charge is not related and they say that-but it is a sex crime he has awoled from.
I just dont understand -this is straight from their site.

JBean said:
I think it originally reported that he was in the Thai jail but I also believe he was arrested at home.
I think that you're right. Latest reports state that authorities in the US contacted authorities in Thailand after tracking him down on unrelated sex charges, (the failure to appear on child *advertiser censored* charges years ago?). Thai authorities allegedly then went to his apartment and arrested him to be held for American authorities that were on their way to pick him up. Who knows how much that version might change by morning - lol - but that's the latest I've heard.

JerseyGirl said:
I think that you're right. Latest reports state that authorities in the US contacted authorities in Thailand after tracking him down on unrelated sex charges, (the failure to appear on child *advertiser censored* charges years ago?). Thai authorities allegedly then went to his apartment and arrested him to be held for American authorities that were on their way to pick him up. Who knows how much that version might change by morning - lol - but that's the latest I've heard.
I have heard the same. I also understand the coinfession came via emails over a period of time.

JBean said:
I have heard the same. I also understand the coinfession came via emails over a period of time.
Exactly. That he had been in e-mail communication with a journalist, and I guess the journalist may have realized that this guy had much more information than most people, and he contacted authorities and has been working with them since. That's my impression anyway. And that when the guy was arrested at his apartment, he denied any involvement.

JerseyGirl said:
Exactly. That he had been in e-mail communication with a journalist, and I guess the journalist may have realized that this guy had much more information than most people, and he contacted authorities and has been working with them since. That's my impression anyway. And that when the guy was arrested at his apartment, he denied any involvement.
But now just a minute ago, our local news stopped, the anchor picked up a "bulletin" and said they are just this moment receiving confirmation from an official in Bangkok, that he did in fact confess.

I harken back to the book written by Stephen Singular about this case. Here is a snip from an interview of Singular, which I found to be extremely interesting:

Q: If it were possible for you to reopen the investigation and start over, what specific factors would you focus on?

..."I'd focus on the conflict surrounding John Ramsey in the immediate aftermath of the murder. And on the leads provided by the California woman. And on why the Ramseys won't touch her information, which appears to exonerate them. I'd focus on the adults around JonBenet who were behaving inappropriately before she died and I would apply some pressure to them. No known person, in my view, killed JonBenet. But known people do have information about who murdered her. You'll never get that information until you start asking the right questions and backing them up with some weight. This has never, to my knowledge, happened in Boulder. The cops there have spent all their time trying to muscle Patsy Ramsey and this has led nowhere. The best polygraphists in the country have now concluded she didn't kill her daughter or write the ransom note. So let's try something new. When the rats think the ship is starting to leak, they'll start jumping and squeaking."

Alex Hunter found the woman who came forth about the pedophile ring in Boulder to be worth looking into, but yet, even though she provided information which could have exonerated the Ramseys, they wouldn't touch her. I've done a bit of reading into this woman and the information she gave to the police. Ted Gunderson, an ex-FBI agent, speaks about this on his website a bit.

...I don't know. Something's rotten in Denmark with this one...not sure what to think.

Here's a link to the rest of Singular's interview (who is very well respected in his field, by the way...):

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/singular/index_1.html

Sitting at the dinner table tonight with my cousin, the detective of 16 years who happens to be the most cynical person I've ever met, and listening to his "theories", he feels that Steve Thomas pi$$ed a lot of people off, people in high places. Cousin feels this whole arrest of a suspect has something to do with making sure ST has egg on his face and is discredited for life. A payback of sorts to ST for ST making Boulder LE organization look like the Keystone Cops.
Just something that made me go "hmmmmmm..."

JBean said:
But now just a minute ago, our local news stopped, the anchor picked up a "bulletin" and said they are just this moment receiving confirmation from an official in Bangkok, that he did in fact confess.
I wonder if that might mean that he's confessed SINCE the arrest and any subsequent interrogation. Let's hope that he was handled appropriately and that any interrogation will hold up IF he is indeed the killer.

newtv said:
Press Release: JonBenet Ramsey Homicide

Mary Lacy, Boulder District Attorney confirms that there has been an arrest in Bangkok, Thailand for the December 26, 1996 murder of JonBenet Ramsey. The suspect was arrested on August 16, 2006 following several months of a focused and complex investigation. John and Patsy Ramsey both were consulted during the course of the investigation. The Ramsey family has been notified of the arrest.

http://www.co.boulder.co.us/da/pr1.htm

so the district attorney involved in the case calls it an arrest-and offer that its months of investigative work and you dont agree that they are the ones who know about this event..they did it??
so saying he wasnt aressted is simply not true-but its here on this thread as if gospel
thats my point about folks being out to make sure the ramseys are persecuted as if they have been convicted of this crime. as if it was witnessed by some of you..come on..its arrest for murder-the other charge is not related and they say that-but it is a sex crime he has awoled from.
I just dont understand -this is straight from their site.

Hi newtv,

I promise what I am about to say is not meant to be flippant, just truthful.

Mary Keenan Lacy isn't a smart person. Oh yes, she is book smart but as far as handling a case like this she is in way over her head.

I promise you, he has not been arrested in the JBR case. He is only being brough in for questioning. He was arrested on unrelated charges. No matter what Keenan says.

Pretty scary when the D.A. that is suppose to know the case inside and out puts out a press release with such blantant misinformation.

JerseyGirl said:
I wonder if that might mean that he's confessed SINCE the arrest and any subsequent interrogation. Let's hope that he was handled appropriately and that any interrogation will hold up IF he is indeed the killer.
I thought he confessed in emails. So like a pedophile to harrass parents of a murdered child. Still want to hear the evidence. And I heard he was in Thailand and the panties were made in thailand sooo...that can mean he placed the size 12 on her from some he had or he worked at a place that made the undies.

Becba said:
I thought he confessed in emails. So like a pedophile to harrass parents of a murdered child. Still want to hear the evidence. And I heard he was in Thailand and the panties were made in thailand sooo...that can mean he placed the size 12 on her from some he had or he worked at a place that made the undies.
Why would he place size 12 panties on her? I think that was Patsy's doing so that JB had Wednesday panties on, just like the size 6's she soiled.

Thai police: Man admits killing Ramsey

5 minutes ago

BANGKOK, Thailand - An American suspect arrested in Bangkok has admitted to killing 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, the head of Thailand immigration police said Thursday, a surprise breakthrough in a lurid, decade-old murder mystery that had cast a cloud of suspicion over her parents.

John Mark Karr, 41, admitted to the killing after he was arrested at his downtown Bangkok apartment Wednesday night, Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul told The Associated Press.

Suwat said Karr arrived in Bangkok on June 6 from Malaysia to look for a teaching job. It was not clear whether he got a teaching position, the police officer said.

Karr's visa has been revoked as an "undesirable person" given the accusations against him, and U.S. authorities were expected to take him to the United States in the next few days, Suwat said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060817/ap_on_re_as/thailand_jonbenet_ramsey

We have at least one thread about another person in prison who confessed to the JBR murder and, I think, Danielle Van Dam, etc. I forget the name.

I'm one of us skeptics.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn