GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #2

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/25602916/griffith-murder-trial-juror-discusses

Halfway through deliberations, King said he and his fellow jurors couldn't agree on anything. By lunchtime on the second day of deliberations, King said the jury was split between convicting Griffith for first or second-degree murder. "I was one of the ones. There were six of us that were really heavily [in favor of] murder one," he said.

King said he began feeling Griffith was deserving of a first-degree murder conviction while he was being cross-examined. He said he was surprised by Griffith's one-word answers and what he called an arrogant attitude with prosecutors. There was something else that stood out as well.

"He didn't say we put the body in the tub. He said, we put ‘it' in the tub, we moved ‘it' to the garage. That disturbed me deeply," King said.

disturbs me too----talk about dehumanization. Glad he was convicted ..hope the victim's sister is able to heal some.

I followed this case when Debbie first went missing but life got in the way and I lost track. I'm so glad I was able to catch the episode tonight to catch up. Jason was such an arrogant, cocky and really got off on playing Debbie along. What a jerk. Then to strangle her, encase her body in cement and then the rest.....good god, he's a real piece of work. She was absolutely gorgeous and so talented. What a waste.

Deborah “Debbie” Flores Narvaez was “a ball of fire,” her close friend told Oxygen's Sin City Murders. “She loved to dance.”

So much so that she’d left a finance career to pursue being a Las Vegas showgirl, CBS News reported. By the end of 2010, she’d appeared in the chorus of a couple productions.

But on December 13 of that year, a show producer called the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department to report that Flores Narvaez missed a midnight rehearsal for Fantasy at the Luxor. She’d developed a special segment for the show with pop singer Sisqó, the Las Vegas Journal-Review reported.

“This was supposed to be her debut,” Michelle Fleck, Chief Deputy District Attorney with the Clark County DA's office, told Sin City Murders. “It was a really important night for her.”

Flores Narvaez’s roommate filed a missing persons report to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department 48 hours after the dancer disappeared.

There was no sign of foul play at the residence, said Glenn Brook, a now-retired LVMPD officer. “The roommate had relayed to us that Flores Narvaez had gone to her ex-boyfriend Jason Griffith’s house.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back