Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she has dental images and dental records, because I have seen them. They used to have them easily accessible on NAMUS profiles but I believe they have now made them publicly unavailable due to privacy laws.

I am not sure re: Ellen Rouse; she is not showing as a ruleout.

I saw someone post a while back on this thread that Namus doesn't include Canadian records... which makes sense because it's a national database, but I know Bit Of Hope said a while back that she submitted Ellen Rouse to someone named Tiffany Brown and hadn"t heard anything back. Does anyone know if they can or have submitted AGJD DNA to places like ancestry or 23&me? I don't know the rules on that if it is even legal but maybe they could find a distant relative and have a place to start looking...

I know she has dental images and dental records, because I have seen them. They used to have them easily accessible on NAMUS profiles but I believe they have now made them publicly unavailable due to privacy laws.

I am not sure re: Ellen Rouse; she is not showing as a ruleout.

There's a link on the thread somewhere to an ADA magazine article where all of AGJD's dental x-rays are featured, so they are there if you want to dig around.

Maybe someone posted this already or looked into it.

http://criminologyjust.blogspot.nl/2014/02/ohio-vs-smith-truth-glasses-look-at.html

A couple of pictures found on murderer John David Smith III Please scroll down in the article.

She looks like it. We can't do nothing with it, because the woman/girl in the pictures is never identified, but I just wanted to share.

Did I miss something? Doe Network has the woman in the photograph as "Identified" but does not list her name:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/812ufus.html

I saw someone post a while back on this thread that Namus doesn't include Canadian records... which makes sense because it's a national database, but I know Bit Of Hope said a while back that she submitted Ellen Rouse to someone named Tiffany Brown and hadn"t heard anything back. Does anyone know if they can or have submitted AGJD DNA to places like ancestry or 23&me? I don't know the rules on that if it is even legal but maybe they could find a distant relative and have a place to start looking...

NamUs won't list the actual Canadian cases for people to search, but they did add Patricia Salamandyk to Buckskin Girl's rule out list. She was from Alberta. I'm thinking they may have made an exception for her, though, because if I had to guess, they've probably received quite a few submissions on her over the years.

NamUs won't list the actual Canadian cases for people to search, but they did add Patricia Salamandyk to Buckskin Girl's rule out list. She was from Alberta. I'm thinking they may have made an exception for her, though, because if I had to guess, they've probably received quite a few submissions on her over the years.

The Canadian missing people aren't added to the database, but the Namus case managers will look into a Canadian match if they think it looks good.

hi I'm new here maybe I'm crazy or something but it does seem that HAGJD could pass as buckskin girl sister. The minute I saw the missing and exploited children picture of her Buckskin girl pop in my mind. I mean its a far fetch but the fact that both girls were found in the early 1980s off highways. Beaten up pretty bad and no one ever claim them could mean that they both escape their family and went different ways and somehow both got murdered and their family never bother to report them. They probably grew up in a house of drugs, abuse of some sort and they both left to escape it. Which might explain why their parents never bother to report them because they either (even now) still doing drugs or alcohol to not care that much or they die. Maybe someone should mention to the police from either case to just try and test their dna to each other to see if they are related? I mean no harm there and if they are sisters that changes the cases a lot. Or that they are sisters and they both got murdered by their family members and their family dump them in different areas to throw off people and the police.

hi I'm new here maybe I'm crazy or something but it does seem that HAGJD could pass as buckskin girl sister. The minute I saw the missing and exploited children picture of her Buckskin girl pop in my mind. I mean its a far fetch but the fact that both girls were found in the early 1980s off highways. Beaten up pretty bad and no one ever claim them could mean that they both escape their family and went different ways and somehow both got murdered and their family never bother to report them. They probably grew up in a house of drugs, abuse of some sort and they both left to escape it. Which might explain why their parents never bother to report them because they either (even now) still doing drugs or alcohol to not care that much or they die. Maybe someone should mention to the police from either case to just try and test their dna to each other to see if they are related? I mean no harm there and if they are sisters that changes the cases a lot. Or that they are sisters and they both got murdered by their family members and their family dump them in different areas to throw off people and the police.

Fortunately, CODIS also checks unidentified remains against each other as well as missing persons with unidentified remains. Since both BG and AGJD have DNA in CODIS, if they were related, they would have matched.
I had asked a NamUs rep about that, because there are family groups/siblings that have gone missing together but could have ended up in different places.

Newbie here! This search becomes so maddening. You start looking at something and then fall down a rabbit hole and suddenly six hours have gone by and you actually have nothing to show for it.

Apologies for being repetitive, but was Barbara Bruno ruled out definitively? I know when she was suggested earlier in the thread, people didn't think she was a match based on her nose & mouth, but it was mentioned that her name was being submitted to LE just in case? Did that ever come back?

Fingers crossed that those isotope results appear soon.

Newbie here! This search becomes so maddening. You start looking at something and then fall down a rabbit hole and suddenly six hours have gone by and you actually have nothing to show for it.

Apologies for being repetitive, but was Barbara Bruno ruled out definitively? I know when she was suggested earlier in the thread, people didn't think she was a match based on her nose & mouth, but it was mentioned that her name was being submitted to LE just in case? Did that ever come back?

Welcome!!
See what you mean...If I was paid for every hour I spend to search (not just this case) I would be -money- rich.... now I feel emotionally rich and I'm glad I have the time and the stomach for it. It's all for a good course... I'm hoping for the isotopes to made public, I guess they already have them by now....

Welcome! I spent 12 hrs looking at tattoo images the other day for another UID. Those rabbit holes run deep. No closer but I still think many of these are solvable if we just find that one piece. Good luck in your tunneling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL that's the million dollar question! Been asking that for what? A year now?

Sweet girl....who are you...? Actually I don't even believe the isotopes will bring us any further....in other cases they have proved no additional information....but as my aka is Bit of Hope....still hoping for a resolution....

Actually I don't even believe the isotopes will bring us any further..

I admit to being somewhat confused about isotopes in the US compared to the UK and Europe. It seems to me that US isotope test results seem to indicate much wider areas than we tend to expect in Europe, and I'm not clear whether this is down to differences in geology or the types of tests used.

Last year's results on the Isdal Woman, for example, showed that she almost certainly spent her childhood in one particular city or its hinterland. In the US, by contrast, it seems impossible to narrow it down much closer than a handful of states or a region comprising half a dozen states or more.

I admit to being somewhat confused about isotopes in the US compared to the UK and Europe. It seems to me that US isotope test results seem to indicate much wider areas than we tend to expect in Europe, and I'm not clear whether this is down to differences in geology or the types of tests used.

Last year's results on the Isdal Woman, for example, showed that she almost certainly spent her childhood in one particular city or its hinterland. In the US, by contrast, it seems impossible to narrow it down much closer than a handful of states or a region comprising half a dozen states or more.

I think it's primarily the geology, though I'm certainly not an expert.

?
http://www.nampn.org/cases/dunn_lilli.html
Lilli Marlene Dunn

dunn_lilli.jpg

Above Images: Dunn, 1969

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: July 31, 1980 from Southgate, Wayne County, Michigan
Classification: Endangered Missing
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue