NV NV - Kael Johnson aka Meekaa’eel Collins, 36, Las Vegas, 15 Feb 2013

Just found this thread. I live in Woodstock, Ga and police found UID of a black male that I think may be Kael Johnson. I called the tip into both agencies.

Please take a look at the thread for the UID.... Clothes and shoes match.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217008&highlight=kael

OK so here is the Georgia connection for Kael. He was mentioned in a 2008 plea agreement (I have posted a link a few posts down) for a James P. Robinson. Robinson was tried in a Georgia Federal case and for some odd reason had possession of a 2004 Cadillac Escalade that was titled to Kael Johnson. After doing a little more digging I have an opinion that Kael was involved in this case but never charged with anything. The interesting this is that Robinson who lives in Georgia was sentenced to 8 yrs in Federal prison in 2008 which means he would be released this year....

I called the detective handling the case for Kael and told him about the case and the info about the Georgia connection. He said the Cherokee County detective from Woodstock had talked to him about the UID I mentioned. He wants me to share with the other detective the info about the Federal case... I will call him on my way home from work.

I called the detective handling the case for Kael and told him about the case and the info about the Georgia connection. He said the Cherokee County detective from Woodstock had talked to him about the UID I mentioned. He wants me to share with the other detective the info about the Federal case... I will call him on my way home from work.

If you called - it would be great to get an update! TIA

Ky called collect twice from number below on 12/21

12/21/2013, 7:55 PM Batonrouge, LA (225) 308-3400 1 -- --

Can you explain a little more what you mean by this and the significance???

Thanks!

I am curious about this new information as well! I haven't been able to find any new information for quite sometime.

I believe (from searching) this is one of the numbers of East Baton Rouge Parish Prison, like a number inmates can call out on. Recipients have to pay for the call (ie: it's a collect call).

Did Kael make this call or receive it????

Also, when I Google search "wetlands park las vegas," the second choice under my auto-complete choices Google offers is "wetlands park las vegas gay," so I tend to think this park is a well-known gay cruising spot.

(A search of a gay cruising website confirms this.)

I really hope Kael didn't meet up with some random person (who he may have only met that night at the park & otherwise had no connections to) and something went terribly wrong.

I wish the person who posted that info would help us understand. Odd posting - IMO.

Bump for more eyes for this new info....

Just found this thread. I live in Woodstock, Ga and police found UID of a black male that I think may be Kael Johnson. I called the tip into both agencies.

Please take a look at the thread for the UID.... Clothes and shoes match.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217008&highlight=kael

OK so here is the Georgia connection for Kael. He was mentioned in a 2008 plea agreement (I have posted a link a few posts down) for a James P. Robinson. Robinson was tried in a Georgia Federal case and for some odd reason had possession of a 2004 Cadillac Escalade that was titled to Kael Johnson. After doing a little more digging I have an opinion that Kael was involved in this case but never charged with anything. The interesting this is that Robinson who lives in Georgia was sentenced to 8 yrs in Federal prison in 2008 which means he would be released this year....

This is great work! Did you ever hear back?

to clarify my post.....
- I have known Kael since 1997 when he was at Clark Atlanta.
- I usually hear from him on his birthday every year.
- This year after not hearing from him I googled his name and the articles about his disappearance popped up.
- After reading the information I realized I heard from Ky twice on 12/21
a. both times I missed the call.
b. when I listened to the messages it was the automated voice " you have a collect call from...."
c. it clearly is Kael saying his name !
d. followed by the automated "do you accept" the charge?"
e. I didn't think much of it at the time after James Robinson went to federal prison in NC
Kael was always needing money when he lived in Wilmington NC.

- Kael lived with Robinson for years in Atlanta and before Robinson reported to prison they were living in a NC beach house owned by Robinson.

- Kael was a witness to the Grand Jury in the Home Depot case and Robinson testified against others thus a lighter sentence for him.
a. Kael money source was cut off after Robinson went to prison
b. Kael since leaving college job has been to "hang out"

- Kael became more elusive after suddenly leaving Wilmington and showing up in Las Vegas in 2012.
a. at no time in phone conversations did he ever mention dental school or a desire to attend one.

the Federal Site was down this evening so I could not check to see if Robinson was still locked up?

The east Baton Rouge Web site was cumbersome to research court cases?

Is he in a witness protection program?

what happened to the traveling nurse he came to NV with?

If he's in prison then that would be easy enough to verify.

JAMES P ROBINSON
Register Number: 60160-019
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 12/02/2013

Federal Bureau shows Robinson released on 12/2/2013

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics