NV NV - Kael Johnson aka Meekaa’eel Collins, 36, Las Vegas, 15 Feb 2013

3rdnlong would it be possible for someone to have called from prison saying they're Kael just to throw folks off?

I wonder if he went into hiding due to Robinsons pending release...

3rdnlong - welcome and thanks for the additional info!

Would it be odd that he called you on the 21st? Did you guys speak often? I'm wondering if there's any significance to his calling shortly after Robinson is released from prison...is there anything in that the calls came from Baton Rouge?

It was clearly Kael voice. I doubt anyone else involved would know my number and the number called has been the same since 1996. Until he moved to LasVegas I talked to him all the time.

Just now on FB I found thru one of Kael college friends who Robinson is "following" that he is going by Jim Robinson on FB.

It all dosent add up for sure.

It was clearly Kael voice. I doubt anyone else involved would know my number and the number called has been the same since 1996. Until he moved to LasVegas I talked to him all the time.

Just now on FB I found thru one of Kael college friends who Robinson is "following" that he is going by Jim Robinson on FB.

I'm not sure I understand...what isn't adding up?

Do you know what Kael would be doing in Baton Rouge in December?

Thank you for coming here and supplying the info. This entire situation with Kael is very odd. Maybe this is a case where someone doesn't want to be found. Thanks again.

Thank you for coming here and supplying the info. This entire situation with Kael is very odd. Maybe this is a case where someone doesn't want to be found. Thanks again.

I agree my thought process is he doesn't want to be found. Only a fraction of the money/assets Robinson stole were found and accounted for. Kael could have been in Baton Rouge if he was working his way to Florida from Las Vegas where Robinson currently is. Regardless of what he told his mom as far as I know from the time I met him till the last time I talked to him in wilmington he never had a job.

Either way I will answer unknown calls from now on because curious is defintely here now.

Bumping. Odd situations in this case. I hope he is fine somewhere and just doesn't want to be found but I will always wonder until I know.

Bumping. Odd situations in this case. I hope he is fine somewhere and just doesn't want to be found but I will always wonder until I know.

He seems to be living the life in West Palm Beach for a man who lost everything to the government.

johnson_kael.jpgjohnson_kael2.jpgjohnson_kael3.jpgjohnson_kael4.jpg
Kael Johnson

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: February 15, 2013 from Las Vegas, Nevada
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: February 1, 1977
Height and Weight: 6'1, 240 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Johnson has a tattoo of a Chinese symbol on his lower abdomen and a tattoo of an astrological sign on his left leg. He smokes cigarettes. He may use the alias name Meekaa'eel Collins.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A dark-colored shirt, pants and red and white sneakers.

Details of Disappearance
Johnson was last seen at a 7-11 store in Las Vegas, Nevada at 2:00 a.m. on February 15, 2013. He was attending dental school and had just gotten the grades for his final exams: he'd gotten straight A's and told his roommate he was going out to celebrate. At the 7-11 he withdrew money from an ATM and made a few small purchases. He never enrolled for the following semester's classes at the dental program and has never been heard from again. On February 28, his silver 2004 Dodge Ram pickup truck with the North Carolina license plate number AAX2312 was found in the 7000 block of Wetlands Park Nature Preserve. A photo of the vehicle is posted below this case summary. Johnson's cellular phone and wallet were inside it. Little information is available in his case.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department 702-828-2907

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/johnson_kael.html

Kael has been missing for 2 years now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname