Identified! NV - Las Vegas, 'Sahara Sue', WhtFem 17-25, UP159, dentures, jewelry, clothes, Aug'79 - Gwenn Marie Story

Oh no I can see how that mistake could be made! Now i'm starting to wonder how many times i've probably done that :angel:

That's what I did too, flipped her around. Then I saw that neither girls had any natural teeth, how many girls that age are like that?

I'll definately post if I hear something from the LE.

The Sherrifs Office (handling Deborah's case) returned my call and he asked to email what I found. He expressed his gratitude for all that have been searching for Deborah here on the internet. As well as, he promised to keep me posted on Deborah's case.

I've been working (on a volunteer basis) on cold cases since 1999 and this is the FIRST time someone called me back. He sounded genuine and truly appreciative of all of our volunteer work.

The Sherrifs Office (handling Deborah's case) returned my call and he asked to email what I found. He expressed his gratitude for all that have been searching for Deborah here on the internet. As well as, he promised to keep me posted on Deborah's case.

I've been working (on a volunteer basis) on cold cases since 1999 and this is the FIRST time someone called me back. He sounded genuine and truly appreciative of all of our volunteer work.

Thats great news!! its kind of a shock when someone actually calls you back.

And I am a MORON!! lol. I don't know if any of you that are getting "older" take meds for various conditions but this newest one I'm on is sucking every last functioning brain cell that I had right out of my head...

The first thing I did when I found Deborah and read her story was I cropped the photo and enlarged the ear. Then after five minutes of studying the ear, I realized it was the wrong side, lol

It was kinda hard to tell at first but if the morgue photo is flipped sideways its alot easier! but great match! let us know when you hear something back!

I'm trying to post the photo's side by side but nothing seems to work. I have both saved in photo bucket. Can someone instruct me how to do this please?

i'm not quite sure how to do that! I dont even know how to post pictures on here!

Okay I figured out a way (probably an easier way I'm sure) I kinda took a Black picture then copied and pasted both those photos on it. I can send you what I did but it dont look very pretty and I'm not sure if it appear too big or too small once its up! Not really good with these photo programs!

i'm not quite sure how to do that! I dont even know how to post pictures on here!

I'll post them in as links, then people can click on them separtely and put them side by side:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/marysawol/debbiemeyerrip.jpg
the above photo has been rotated

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/marysawol/deborahmeyeralive.jpg

It's the cheeks and her upper lip that makes me think it's her. Not to mention that both girls are without their natural teeth.

The Doe Network:
Case File 749DFWY

DMeyer.jpg
DMeyer1.jpg

Left: Meyer, circa 1974; Right: Age-progessed image to age 47 (circa 2006)

Deborah Rae Meyer
Missing since August 4, 1974 from Rawlins, Carbon County, Wyoming.
Classification: Non family Abduction

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: October 20, 1958
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
This math is wrong. If the birthdate is correct, she would have been 15 at the time of her disappearance, almost 16. A minor discrepancy.

Hope you made a match!

Hoppy

I think they do look alike, and it is odd that they both have dentures when they are so young.

The only thing that makes me think this might not be Deborah is that when she went missing when 3 other young ladies went missing around the same time and two of them were found dead. They found the body of the Jane Doe in 79. Like 3-4 yrs later. OF course it's not impossible.

The first thing I did when I found Deborah and read her story was I cropped the photo and enlarged the ear. Then after five minutes of studying the ear, I realized it was the wrong side, lol

It was on my left...lol

[/list]This math is wrong. If the birthdate is correct, she would have been 15 at the time of her disappearance, almost 16. A minor discrepancy.

Hope you made a match!

Hoppy

She went missing August 4, 1974, two months and two weeks prior to her 15th birthday. There's many sites that have Deborah listed, some have her birth year as 1958, others say 1959. However, they all have her listed as being 14.

The unidentified girl was found almost exactly five years later and was killed the day before. This would have made Deborah almost 20 years old.

She went missing August 4, 1974, two months and two weeks prior to her 15th birthday. There's many sites that have Deborah listed, some have her birth year as 1958, others say 1959. However, they all have her listed as being 14.

The unidentified girl was found almost exactly five years later and was killed the day before. This would have made Deborah almost 20 years old.

Could you explain your math?

I stand by mine that she went missing when she was two months and two weeks short of her 16th birthday if the birthdate in the first post is accurate.

Hoppy

Could you explain your math?

I stand by mine that she went missing when she was two months and two weeks short of her 16th birthday if the birthdate in the first post is accurate.

Hoppy

Because while some of the sites list her birth year as 1958, others list it as 1959, ALL of the sites that list Deborah state she was 14 when she went missing. And the LE I spoke with earlier today also stated she was 14 when she went missing.

Because while some of the sites list her birth year as 1958, others list it as 1959, ALL of the sites that list Deborah state she was 14 when she went missing. And the LE I spoke with earlier today also stated she was 14 when she went missing.

Ahhhh, I see. You're going by the 1959 birth year as being accurate. Gotcha.

Hoppy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back