NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the significance is that if he did receive treatment there, it would let us know where he was 24 hrs after being in the SCA neighborhood.

It would also give searchers a place to start showing his picture around to see if anyone recognizes him. Most people will return to the same clinic or physician to renew their prescriptions. If he still is or if he ever did receive treatment there, someone might remember him...or there is the off chance that searchers might encounter him as he's returning for an appt.

Asking the right questions in the right way to the right people could provide answers without violating HIPAA or 42 CFR Part 2. It might let us know if he is alive or when he was last seen.

I don't think that the fact that this MH Clinic is located almost dead center between the last 2 pings is something to be quickly dismissed or ignored considering there is mention of him being on meds, described as depressed or sad, and experiencing anxiety during day to day activities.

i have never heard anyone describe him as depressed or sad - officially. Even if he had visited that MH facility within 24 hours after parking his car (and I don't think he did) - it doesn't tell us where he is a year and a half later.

Let's say someone did remember him coming in on December 13th or 14th. How does that help us now? Even if he was determined to be someone who was suffering from a mental crisis and seeking assistance? Let's say he received assistance. Then what happened? Why didn't he go home to St. George?

The whole point here is to FIND Steven Koecher.

Let's not stop now. Steven needs people to gather their thoughts and try and find out what has happened. Whenever I hear a case on TV, or read about one that has been solved, you know ANYTHING is possible. Steven needs us.

Let's not stop now. Steven needs people to gather their thoughts and try and find out what has happened. Whenever I hear a case on TV, or read about one that has been solved, you know ANYTHING is possible. Steven needs us.

I think that people are still thinking about this as I sure have. I have in fact spoken with the Henderson Police this past week on a possible lead. Nothing huge and it might not lead anywhere, but I did forward some information that might prove to be helpful to one of the detectives who is working this case. At the very least it can eliminate one avenue.

Again it may not be much of anything but I am trying when I do have the time.

Kelly

I'm not stopping, sbakker.

OMG. so this guy just disappeared!?! That just freaky scary weird.

Hi all

I read this thread often but don't post too much as I have nothing new to add. I am currently on holiday in Las Vegas and was thinking of Steven as we drove in from LA. Anyway, long story short. We were walking down the strip today near Planet Hollywood and I would have sworn black and blue that I saw Steven. He was with two other males and they were wearing cream colour chino type pants and navy blue blazers.

I paid for wireless at the hotel to come online - I remember thinking that the person seemed quite short and I see that he is 5'10ish? So I am thinking it was not him. But it was his absolute doppelganger. His hair was short and well kept and the three seemed happy. I wish I had the time to take a photo but it was packed out there today.

i believe someone in that neighborhood hurt him, i'd love to know if they investigated the homes?

i believe someone in that neighborhood hurt him, i'd love to know if they investigated the homes?

You can watch the Disappeared episode on youtube. The police went from door to door and spoke to many people in the neighborhood. Now whether the police were able to make contact with everyone in that neighborhood is another story. That I don't know. I do know the police are very frustrated with this case.

Kelly

Hi all

I read this thread often but don't post too much as I have nothing new to add. I am currently on holiday in Las Vegas and was thinking of Steven as we drove in from LA. Anyway, long story short. We were walking down the strip today near Planet Hollywood and I would have sworn black and blue that I saw Steven. He was with two other males and they were wearing cream colour chino type pants and navy blue blazers.

I paid for wireless at the hotel to come online - I remember thinking that the person seemed quite short and I see that he is 5'10ish? So I am thinking it was not him. But it was his absolute doppelganger. His hair was short and well kept and the three seemed happy. I wish I had the time to take a photo but it was packed out there today.

That is good that people are keeping all possibilities open, but I think that it is very unlikely that Steven walked away and is out there walking around. It's possible but not probable. There is always the hope that Steven Koecher is out there just like many people hoped that Chandra Levy walked away from her life because of the embarrassment that she felt being involved with Gary Condit, but I think that most people realized that she met with foul play as was ultimately proven to be the case. There were numerous sightings of Chandra Levy and people who swore they saw her, which proved to be either bogus or was someone who just resembled her.

Kelly

No, they really didn't.

What u no that the 5-0s dont? 2 PDs workin this and aint no crime for someone to say outta here and blow off there gig.

Aint cool to be all down on the PD. I aint never seen no case go by the #s, dont mean that the 5-0s aint bustin there humps to try to put things right and bring a boy home.

Better off givin the 5-0s the respect they deserve. They dont make scratch, deal with plenty of sh**, and got people dissin them no matter what they do. :juggle:

What u no that the 5-0s dont? 2 PDs workin this and aint no crime for someone to say outta here and blow off there gig.

Aint cool to be all down on the PD. I aint never seen no case go by the #s, dont mean that the 5-0s aint bustin there humps to try to put things right and bring a boy home.

Better off givin the 5-0s the respect they deserve. They dont make scratch, deal with plenty of sh**, and got people dissin them no matter what they do. :juggle:

I don't understand your post???

Me either. A51, would you be kind enough to write in clear English?

And you know this how?

Okay, so let's say someone knocks on your door and asks you if you've seen YOUR murder victim. What are you gonna say?

No search warrants have ever been executed in SCA. Why would they be? There have never been any signs of foul play.

I think that what A51 is saying is that the police are working hard on this case and that we should be respectful of the work that they do because they are overworked and underpaid.

The term 5-0 is a street slang that means "the police". If I have my street slang history correct, the term stems from the Hawaii 5-0 cop show back in the day. Scratch is a synonym for money. And, of course PD is the acronym for Police Department. Dissin' is short for the word disrespecting.

A51 if I've got your meaning wrong, please feel free to correct me. And, please feel free to express yourself in what ever way is comfortable and we'll try to keep up. I don't think anyone here is trying to criticize the way you communicate. What may be natural for you, may not be for the rest of us. Be patient with us and if you can try to help us along by using some more simple, common, expressions, that would go along way.

Anyway, welcome to the thread. It sounds like you've got a rich and colorful background or up-bringing which could be useful in providing a new perspective here.

LE is NOT working hard on this case and they never have. Neither have the PI's. Sorry, but until I see some evidence of it, I will not believe it.

Overworked and underpaid, yes. On this case? Nope.

I think that what A51 is saying is that the police are working hard on this case and that we should be respectful of the work that they do because they are overworked and underpaid.

The term 5-0 is a street slang that means "the police". If I have my street slang history correct, the term stems from the Hawaii 5-0 cop show back in the day. Scratch is a synonym for money. And, of course PD is the acronym for Police Department. Dissin' is short for the word disrespecting.

A51 if I've got your meaning wrong, please feel free to correct me. And, please feel free to express yourself in what ever way is comfortable and we'll try to keep up. I don't think anyone here is trying to criticize the way you communicate. What may be natural for you, may not be for the rest of us. Be patient with us and if you can try to help us along by using some more simple, common, expressions, that would go along way.

Anyway, welcome to the thread. It sounds like you've got a rich and colorful background or up-bringing which could be useful in providing a new perspective here.

Ya LL your down with it. For rest of u, I aint got much school but I got it real on the streets. I want to give a bro a solid so I'm cool with steppin it up.

So you alls no, if it wernt for a couple of cops who taut me I was tight I wuldnt be off the streets like I am now and working legit and workin for my GED.

Just wanted to know, how you know , they are working so hard on this case? I do not think any of us are down on sk's case, but do you have information we do not know about?

I would like to think there was alot going on in this case, but really have not heard that much is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven