NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look in the car window...on the second video, I believe I see a reflection that shows SK "continued" down EL. A few others have mentioned this also...

We can only see him walk as far as the end of the wall.

But I did quite like the evening when we thought we saw the reflection of a person standing against a vehicle, waiting for him. Just bushes, I guess.

Hey All,
I just wanted to drop in with a request. Please, do not go out to Sun City Anthem anymore. Don't go to the search site either. Not only is this an open investigation we want to treat the residents of the SCA neighborhood with respect. And before you even think it, let alone wirte it, we're not trying to hide anything by asking you all not to go there. It's just not your job to be poking around. Thanks for your understanding and support.

They were not roommates. They didn't move in at the same time, or live in the same room...they just shared "common area". From what the landlady/owner has told us, Steven was not fond of his "housemate".

You're right, they're not.
But that's the terminology the landlady has always used with us. Or J.

I don't think the suffix "mate" should apply at all. Co-renter doesn't work either, because that implies they rented at the same time. I try to call "the other one" Z, but the landlady calls him J (and there are are other J names mentioned in this case).

You're right, it does say that! I heard a TV report Saturday night, which quoted Rolf saying "a pair of Dockers which were Steven's size" and now he's quoted as saying "large bones"?

I hope they're not taking advantage of him.

You're right, it does say that!

I heard a TV report Saturday night, which quoted Rolf saying "a pair of Dockers which were Steven's size" and now he's quoted as saying "large bones"?

Makes you wonder why.

I agree i would loved to know what they know

Hey All,
I just wanted to drop in with a request. Please, do not go out to Sun City Anthem anymore. Don't go to the search site either. Not only is this an open investigation we want to treat the residents of the SCA neighborhood with respect. And before you even think it, let alone wirte it, we're not trying to hide anything by asking you all not to go there. It's just not your job to be poking around. Thanks for your understanding and support.

I am very sorry you felt you needed to post this Naegle...thank you for being willing to communicate the message.

I agree i would loved to know what they know

Maybe the PI and others went back on Sunday and did discover something substantial in a more intense search?
The article was at 9 at night on Sunday.....

Also the reiteration of Naegle of NOT to go out to any of the areas.

Maybe the PI and others went back on Sunday and did discover something substantial in a more intense search?

I hope that's it and if so, I hope they've secured that search area.

I am very sorry you felt you needed to post this Naegle...thank you for being willing to communicate the message.

Very true....it should be obvious. But saying that, I think a little advice in PR might be a blessing.

Yeah i think that too.
search group also discovered what appeared to be a grave Saturday afternoon, Rolph said.
“It was very suspicious looking,” he said, but nothing was discovered when group members unearthed the area, and it was difficult to dig deeply in the rough desert terrain.

Maybe the PI wanted to have a closer look or thought something more than he was expressing at the time so went back and disscovered Larger bones?

If there is that many cams, that is one paranoid dude.

They may include interior cams also. You want to know exactly what they got into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix