GUILTY NV - Suellen, 31, & Lexis Roberts, 12, Las Vegas, 4 Sept 2010

Trying to get some info on "Spider's" record. Hopefully soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/arizonakey

The above is a video (professionally made) as an advert for the drive through park.

I only put it here because of the article that said they were last seen entering the park.

It's a drive through park and although you can travel at your own pace and are welcome to stay until dusk, it only takes about an hour to drive.

I wonder if they have them leaving on video yet?

Good Point Kat! -- it seems we only get a trickle of news here in this state (AZ)

Ok guys, I found Sander's DOB at this link ... Lexis, 12, and Suellen, 31, Roberts MSG 9/5/10 from Williams, AZ - Help Find The Missing

When I ran his name and DOB, I found some records in TN (TN- DAVIDSON GENERAL SESSIONS COURT). Minor traffic stuff and unfortunately the database did not list the date of the offenses, so no way to tell how long ago they were.

Running him on another people finder database with his DOB, he shows up with addys in Clarksville, TN and Amite, LA but nothing in NV or AZ. Look some more tomorrow.

ETA; https://www.tennesseeanytime.org/foil/foil_index.jsp
The website is having problems right now and won't load. Someone can try in the morning.

LEXIS ROBERTS, Age Now: 12, Missing: 09/05/2010. Missing From WILLIAMS, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Coconino County Sheriff's Office (Arizona) 1-928-774-4523.

More...

"It's not like my daughter just to turn cold and leave and not call me in so many days," said Mary Woodburn, Suellen's mother.

The family said the two weren't traveling alone and they now fear foul play, according to KTNV .

The mother and daughter were with Thomas Steven Sanders, Suellen's new boyfriend of just two months.

"I think maybe he did something to my daughter and now my granddaughter is with him alone. I don't know," says Woodburn.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/mother-and-daughter-missing:-family-suspects-foul-play

It looks like this is quite unusual- family suspects fowl play. I wonder what role Lexis' father plays in her and Suellen's life.

Snipped;
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39175400/ns/local_news-las_vegas_nv/

Police say the man who left with the woman may be her boyfriend. The two worked together briefly in Las Vegas a few months ago and then struck up a relationship. According to her family they were supposed to have returned on September 6th.

-and-

Roberts and Sanders reportedly began their relationship a few months back after meeting at a storage facility on Pecos Road.
So were the two of them working at the storage facility or merely met there?

So little information out there on Suellen, it's hard to form an opinion on whether she and Lexis are MIA voluntarily. There's a significant age difference between she and Sanders, not that it counts in matters of the heart, but I do wonder if they are in a relationship or were just friends. My fear is that he may be a sexual predator who had his eye on Lexis rather than Suellen. He doesn't appear to a RSO in any of the states I have looked at this far, but as we all know they fly under the radar all the time. I would really like to know how long both of them had been in Vegas and what drew them there if they were new to the area.

Hopefully I'm jumping the gun and they are safe and sound somewhere, just not contacting family for whatever reason.

This is the strangest case. There is hardly any news out there!

This is the strangest case. There is hardly any news out there!

Nothing on the Vegas news for the last two days. I hope someone is doing something to find these people!

Nothing on the Vegas news for the last two days. I hope someone is doing something to find these people!

I hadn't seen this at all on the Las Vegas news. I only found out about these missing folks through this website.

Prayers they are found quickly!

I'm concerned that they were not seen leaving the park (or if they were, we don't know that). The phone being used on the 5th, could mean the man has the phone. Why can't they GPS trace it? If the phone is very new at all, it must have a tracker on it?

Salem

I hadn't seen this at all on the Las Vegas news. I only found out about these missing folks through this website.

How sad is that? Still waiting to hear about Sanders' record, but doesn't it seem obvious that Suellen and Lexis are in danger?

How sad is that? Still waiting to hear about Sanders' record, but doesn't it seem obvious that Suellen and Lexis are in danger?

I'm curious about his record too. The fact that she hasn't contacted her Mom has me very concerned. Lexis would have been registered in school also.

http://williamsnews.com/Main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=10631

9/17/2010 11:18:00 AM
Patrick Whitehurst
Associate Grand Canyon News Editor

WILLIAMS, Ariz. - A family has been reported missing in the Williams area after visiting Bearizona on their way to visit the Grand Canyon National Park. According to reports from Bearizona, the missing persons, Suellen Roberts, 31, and Lexis Roberts, 12, were last seen in the gift shop of Bearizona on Sept. 4, where they signed the guest register.

Do we know if the park has a ticket stand? If so, surely LE has spoken to the person working there and has information on whether they left the park. Also, in the photo from the park video camera, it looks like Suellen is sitting in the backseat? Was it her car or his? Why would he be driving the car with Lexi in the front? Or am I just hallucinating (quite possible when nursing a newborn 24-7:)?

Bratislava if you go back to the video (commercial actually) of the park I posted on page one, it shows the entrance. I posted that vid so that we could see the first couple minutes (the rest of it is just the animals, while cute don't give us any info :))

There appears to be several outbuildings and also what looks to be like a ticket booth as you drive in?

Have a look and tell me what you think? HTH :)

It's very frustrating to find no news on this case. I wonder if we even have Sanders name correct, even the spelling, as I've seen him listed as Thomas Steven, as Steve, as 'Spider'. Maybe the spelling is off. Though I did see a missing poster listing his DOB, so I guess LE knows who he is.

Mostly, I would like to know if there was any reason for LE to actually consider Suellen may have taken Lexie & run off to begin a new life. Without any evidence to indicate she has gone missing voluntarily, I am very concerned about her & her daughter.

ITA Mandy113, I'd also like to know if Sanders has any family out there. Where or who would this guy go to? How long had he been out west, what drew him there? If he did something to Suellen or Lexi or both, I doubt he would still be in the vehicle they were traveling in. Interesting that they have not spotted or found the vehicle yet.

Come on METRO, give us something to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knox ... I also tried doing some searches for Sanders last week but I didn't have DOB yet. Anyway, it looks like I hit upon some of the same info as you did. I'm very inexperienced with this type of searching & did not use anything but free site information so I didn't want to say anything. There are also some Sanders in AZ, specifically Phoenix IIRC, but I have no way of knowing if there's any connection to this Thomas Steven Sanders. Sanders is a relatively common name.

M-0342-CR-40183 THOMAS STEPHEN SANDERS DEFENDANT
WILLIAMS, AZ 86046 Williams Municipal M-0342-TR-401150 THOMAS STEPHEN SANDERS DEFENDANT
WILLIAMS, AZ 86046 Williams Municipal M-0342-CR-70141 THOMAS STEPHEN SANDERS DEFENDANT
WILLIAMS, AZ 86046 Williams Municipal M-0342-CR-80171 THOMAS STEPHEN SANDERS DEFENDANT
WILLIAMS, AZ 86046 Williams Municipal

These may be him Mandy, no DOB to identify for sure though and middle name is spelled differently than what the media has put out there.

You can find these cases on page 7 using the search link below with first name of Thomas. Most of the names can be excluded by looking at the DOB's (his is 07/1957). The search is for all available online AZ county/city courts (including Phoenix).

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back