GUILTY NV - Suellen, 31, & Lexis Roberts, 12, Las Vegas, 4 Sept 2010

Welcome to WS Brianh78. The only updates I've seen are the same news links posted here. I don't believe there is any more info known about Sanders record.

I have been wondering how seriously LE is taking this case. In the first article I read, it mentioned the possibility of them running off to begin a new life together. Though it's curious they also mentioned Sanders has a record.

I don't think Suellen & Lexie just ran off. I'm very concerned for them. Without any other info to go on, anything could have happened.

I cannot find any record for Sanders (and have looked fairly hard). Does anybody know if he has lived in any place other than Nevada - I am coming up blank. He is not a RSO as near as I can see... so am wondering what other records he has.

Coming up empty here.

Welcome to WS Brianh78. The only updates I've seen are the same news links posted here. I don't believe there is any more info known about Sanders record.

I have been wondering how seriously LE is taking this case. In the first article I read, it mentioned the possibility of them running off to begin a new life together. Though it's curious they also mentioned Sanders has a record.

I don't think Suellen & Lexie just ran off. I'm very concerned for them. Without any other info to go on, anything could have happened.

**thought it was me that was wondering if LE is just going through the motion and not giving a damn. I had an anxiety attact the second I opened the story friday night, like i said Ive known them since 2001-02, I seriously doubt the fact they would just run off with this guy (i know I tried to get her to go out with me for like 3yrs), maybe I can ask my friend to look this guy up in ncic or whatever the program the police use, maybe he can tell me for a record whats going on

http://www.missingpersonreport.org/

About half way down the page of the site listed above, Lexie & Suellen's case is listed. They list the vehicle as a 2011 4 door Kia sedan, same license plate number and show a picture ( I assume an example of what the vehicle looks like ) I don't know much about cars, but it doesn't look like the vehicle we see on the video of them entering the park. Obviously, I know the vehicle on the video is the correct one. We've gotten such little info on this case. I'd like to know what we do have is correct and that every site is listing the correct information.

This case is so baffling, no new press in over two weeks. Nothing from the family asking for help from the public, nada. I wonder if LE has found something that makes them believe the disappearance is voluntary?

I look every day for any news. I haven't found anything. I wonder if anyone is even looking for them.

This case is so baffling, no new press in over two weeks. Nothing from the family asking for help from the public, nada. I wonder if LE has found something that makes them believe the disappearance is voluntary?
Maybe it is that last phonecall that makes them think they ran away? I thought it was strange she said the mother had something to worry about if they didn't return by Monday. Sounds like a threat to run away, or maybe she was having bad fights with her boyfriend and she just said something like that? Whatever it is I thought it was a strange thing to say.
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new...staff-missing-Las-Vegas-family-abrk-0910.html

Woodburn also said she received a call from Roberts over the weekend, saying that they "should be back by Monday," and if they aren't, Woodburn "should have something to worry about," officials said.

(snipped)

Didn't find any up-dates on them. Wonder what is going on with them?

http://www.missingpersonreport.org/

About half way down the page of the site listed above, Lexie & Suellen's case is listed. They list the vehicle as a 2011 4 door Kia sedan, same license plate number and show a picture ( I assume an example of what the vehicle looks like ) I don't know much about cars, but it doesn't look like the vehicle we see on the video of them entering the park. Obviously, I know the vehicle on the video is the correct one. We've gotten such little info on this case. I'd like to know what we do have is correct and that every site is listing the correct information.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a Dodge Caliber to me.

anyone have any further updates yet?? Its been too long without even a blurb of info

I e-mailed a reporter contact out of Vegas and he is going to see what he can find out about this case and the criminal history of T.S. . I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

LEXIS ROBERTS, Age Now: 12, Missing: 09/05/2010. Missing From WILLIAMS, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Coconino County Sheriff's Office (Arizona) 1-928-774-4523.

More...

Bump.

Where are you Suellen and Lexis? Come home soon!

I e-mailed a reporter contact out of Vegas and he is going to see what he can find out about this case and the criminal history of T.S. . I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

Hear anything yet RR?

I saw a really quick story on Las Vegas local channel 3 news (KSNV) last night that a body found in Louisiana may be that of Lexis Roberts. They gave a very brief history of this case, but really no specific details regarding the body that was found. I also saw the story this morning, but there is nothing on their website about this. I can't find this information in the Las Vegas newspaper or any of the other news programs. Prayers still going out to Suellen & Lexis' family.

--- On Wed, 10/27/10, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - Arizona
To: <redacted>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 8:28 AM

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Lexis Roberts missing from Williams, AZ, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

--- On Wed, 10/27/10, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - Arizona
To: <redacted>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 8:28 AM

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Lexis Roberts missing from Williams, AZ, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back