GUILTY NV - Suellen, 31, & Lexis Roberts, 12, Las Vegas, 4 Sept 2010

Ugh.....I'm sorry, but I'm just ticked off beyond belief with this case. This CHILD and her mother got almost NO media coverage....and now I feel like they are barely going to mention them in death as well.
I want to know what happened!! Where is the media??? Why does no one care about this child??? Was it an accident, a murder-suicide?? Where is their companion....is he also deceased or has he been found???

No info at all! Horrible! My heart goes out to Lexis. What happened to her from Arizona to Louisiana??

http://www.mynews3.com/story.php?id=30522&n=5037

Page Last Updated: Wednesday October 27, 2010 8:29am PDT

<snipped>

Sources tell News 3 a body found in Louisiana earlier this month could be that of 12-year-old Lexi Roberts. This information is still pending confirmation from Metro’s Missing Persons Department.

The source did not report on the whereabouts of Sanders or Suellen Roberts

Very sad indeed - was hoping for a much better outcome than this. I had initially searched for criminal history of T.S. and found nothing. Also, no facebooks or myspaces to provide any information.

Very sad. Rest peacefully Lexis and let there be justice.

ETA: Where the h3ll is the mother and the boyfriend????????????

On the evening of October 8th, 2010, human skeletal remains were found in a wooded area north of Harrisonburg, Louisiana.

The remains were found by hunters who reported this find to the Catahoula Parish Sheriff&#8217;s Office.

Since that time, numerous investigative agencies including the Louisiana State Police, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshal&#8217;s Service, U.S. Postal Service, Office of Louisiana Attorney General, law enforcement in other states and LSU FACES have been involved in the case.

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/catahoula-remains-identified

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) -Tuesday, October 26, the skeletal remains found in Catahoula Parish were positively identified as 12 year old Lexis Kaye Roberts from Las Vegas, Nevada. This identification was primarily based on dental records.

Lexis was last seen with her mother, Suellen Roberts, and Thomas Sanders traveling in a silver 2001 Kia Motors four door sedan with Nevada license plate 153UCR.

The search continues for Suellen Roberts and Thomas Sanders.

http://www.knoe.com/Global/story.asp?S=13397075

The hunt is still on for the mother and boyfriend.

Ok guys, I found Sander's DOB at this link ... Lexis, 12, and Suellen, 31, Roberts MSG 9/5/10 from Williams, AZ - Help Find The Missing

When I ran his name and DOB, I found some records in TN (TN- DAVIDSON GENERAL SESSIONS COURT). Minor traffic stuff and unfortunately the database did not list the date of the offenses, so no way to tell how long ago they were.

Running him on another people finder database with his DOB, he shows up with addys in Clarksville, TN and Amite, LA but nothing in NV or AZ. Look some more tomorrow.

ETA; https://www.tennesseeanytime.org/foil/foil_index.jsp
The website is having problems right now and won't load. Someone can try in the morning.

Snipped and bolded by me.
How far is Amite, LA from the area where Lexis was found? Does anyone know?

snip
The Louisiana State Police, the FBI, U.S. Marshall's Service, U.S. Postal Service, Office of Louisiana Attorney General, law enforcement in other states, and LSU FACES.

That the first time I seen Postal Service involve in missing person case. that interesting.

snip from comment

the area that she was found was so remote that some of the local people didn't even know it existed. This poor child was found off a logging road and if you weren't familiar with the area, you could very easily get lost.

Here's her Missing Persons info. No indication that she wore braces on her teeth.

Lexis Roberts
Missing: Sep 5, 2010

2691191300045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

DOB: Oct 28, 1997
Age Now: 12
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Missing From:
WILLIAMS
AZ
United States

Details of Disappearance
Lexis was last seen September 5, 2010 over Labor Day weekend. She may be in the company of Suellen Roberts and Thomas Sanders. They may be traveling in a silver 2011 Kia Motors four door Sedan with Nevada license plates 153UCR.

OMG, they identified her yesterday & her birthday will be tomorrow. :(

I never knew it took only one month to get completed skeleton by outdoor. I think her Mom is probably deceased, too and Tom is likely as the killer.

RIP, Lexi

I just read the news about Lexis being found. Such a very sad ending.
I wonder if mom is still alive?

RIP Lexis. You were taken so young.

I don't think the mother is alive anymore either. Sanders returned to safe territory (an area he knew well) to dispose of the body (perhaps bodies). This means he has probably contacted old friends, family, or acquaintances. LE should have someone to talk to.

snip
The Louisiana State Police, the FBI, U.S. Marshall's Service, U.S. Postal Service, Office of Louisiana Attorney General, law enforcement in other states, and LSU FACES.

That the first time I seen Postal Service involve in missing person case. that interesting.

If there were any communications *at all* concerning this case sent via USPS, the Postal Service Inspectors would become involved.

Things like:
Mailed ransom notes
Mailed tips (remember Cary Stayner's letter?)
Letters sent "home" by the POI or Lexis' mother.

Every package and letter can be traced to its origination, even to the very PO Box it may have been mailed from. Look at the envelope, and you'll see a bar code on the front, usually right below the delivery address.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back