NY - $250m fraud against Former President Donald Trump, Trump Org., Eric, Donald Jr., Sept 2022, Trial 2 Oct 2023, #2

He isn't robbing the less fortunate- they are more than willing to spend their food money to contribute to poor victim Trump--- I don't feel badly for these people at all- they adore him-

To me, he has robbed them many times.

First he pounded (and is pounding) them with lies about the election, and covid, and his "right" to take whatever classified documents he wanted to keep, and his "right" to not be prosecuted because he once held the highest office in the land, and many other things.

Then he keeps asking them for money to pay for his legal fees, his fines, his lying campaign. Even though he is super-wealthy (compared to us).

I don't feel sorry for these people. They feel sorry for him, and they worship him due to that pounding they are all getting.
But I think he is a charlatan along the lines of Jim Jones - a charismatic person who convinced 900 people to give up their homes, their families, their money, and then to kill themselves.

imo

Last edited:
To me, he has robbed them many times.

First he pounded (and is pounding) them with lies about the election, and covid, and his "right" to take whatever classified documents he wanted to keep, and his "right" to not be prosecuted because he once held the highest office in the land, and many other things.

Then he keeps asking them for money to pay for his legal fees, his fines, his lying campaign. Even though he is super-wealthy (compared to us).

I don't feel sorry for these people. They feel sorry for him, and they worship him due to that pounding they are all getting.
But I think he is a charlatan along the lines of Jim Jones - a charismatic person who convinced 900 people to give up their homes, their families, their money, and then to kill themselves.

imo
BBM. Bingo! Those in Congress who worship Trump are a reflection of his cult mentality.

It wasn't a coincidence that Trump picked Waco TX to launch his 2024 campaign. This is the 30th anniversary of the Federal standoff with the Branch Davidians.

JMO

Hustler’s gonna hustle!

At least there were some boos from the crowd.

But recalling how those atrocious pictures of him dressed as Superman, an astronaut and all those other glorified monstrosity pictures, I have no doubt his supporters will snatch these up.

IMO

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-191558092.html#:~:text=Donald Trump's suppor

Just when you think you have heard it all with respect to Trump's devotees, get this: some of them started a account to help pay his legal fees: OMG how did we get here? A so called billionaire-- a supposed great business man- encouraging his adoring fans to give him money! I am gobsmacked. I ask, as a country, how did we get here?

Last edited:

Just when you think you have heard it all with respect to Trump's devotees, get this: some of them started a account to help pay his legal fees: OMG how did we get here? A so called billionaire-- a supposed great business man- encouraging his adoring fans to give him money! I am gobsmacked. I ask, as a country, how did we get here?
This is so embarrassing, to think that the Republican frontrunner has to ask, no beg, his supporters to bail him out. The MAGA base is perpexling

"If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets," James said in an interview with ABC News' Aaron Katersky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back