NY NY - Audrey Herron, 32, Catskill, 29 Aug 2002

Bumping up on behalf of Audrey's friend, Marie! I don't know her personally but we all should be so blessed to have someone like her as a friend! :angel:

Thank you, I think of this story daily and just got so excited when I saw Audrey's name at the top of the forum, I thought, could there be news??

Bumping for Marie and Audrey

mindy, me too. Some of these stories just seem to touch you so much. I pray they get some answers soon.

Thank you Mindy & Dreamer...

It has been a hard year & we are now almost 2 months into the next one. We are desperately seeking any answers but for all our efforts we have found nothing yet. We have literally become a statistic...she is missing & left behind are the children. It breaks my heart that I cannot give them back their Mom, my friend, whom I miss dearly.
Please those of you who have a chance...check out her eldest daughter, Sonsia's webpage, created in hopes of someone bringing her Mama back...

http://expage.com/mymamasmissin

God Bless you all for your prayers, help & support in finding our Audrey.

Searching For Audrey...Marie
http://audreymayherron.expage.com

P.S. For those of you who missed the Montel Show...there is a video clip link...

Marie,

That is wonderful Audrey's info is going to be included in the tax booklet! I pray it will get some results, someone knows something. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Have ya'll gotten anyway as far as the vehicle identification? (By the way, I'm Denise, talked to you thru email few times) I continue to pray for you all and hang in there, God will provide.
Hugs to you, you are a wonderful person!

:angel:

One of the things talked about a while back was the desire to drain/search the lake but the fact that the reward money could not be used for that. Is it possible to set up a contribution fund specifically for that? I would donate - it seems like a very specific thing that could be done...

Originally posted by tuppence
One of the things talked about a while back was the desire to drain/search the lake but the fact that the reward money could not be used for that. Is it possible to set up a contribution fund specifically for that? I would donate - it seems like a very specific thing that could be done...

A seperate fund was talked about & we decided not to. Any search plans or costs get decided by Audrey's father & thus far he has been very cooperative to anything we do as far as fundraisers & the billboard campaign.
As far as the cost of a new search? We have a P.I. working Audrey's case for the reward money & in the process of which, I am told they are coordinating new ground & water searches. It is just a matter of time & the process it takes to set up such a thing.
If willing to donate, please do, as any monies raised go toward the effort to find her, the reward & in time if our efforts fails, to Audrey's beautiful children left behind. There are fundraisers posted on her site as well that help toward her reward/fund, please do view them as well.
Right now there is still nothing & as far as we know there are no substantial leads nor has there ever been any other than rumor.
We are all trying desperately to keep her story alive & trying to retrieve more national media but thus far no one is helping. I can't say as I blame them given the number of missing person cases out there. I am steadfast in trying though.
Please know that you can also provide support by visiting & signing Audrey's guestbook to show your support to her family & friends as well & that there is another website that was launched a couple of months ago by her Mom...www.findaudrey.org It is an up & coming project & I would really encourage any & all of you to visit it.

Thanks everyone. Denise- you are great as always & for tupper...will check my private messages...

God Bless you all & please help us to keep Audrey's story out there. Someone knows something. It is just a matter of time...

Searching for Audrey...Marie

I am amazed & shocked that another young woman has gone missing.

I hope & pray that Dru is found safely.
The media attention & immediate response & outcries of love & prayer by the public are just another reminder of Laci...

With that I must say it hardens my heart to know that we were not able to get Audrey out there as they have. God Bless them, they have what is needed for every missing person-adult or child...

This just outrages me more still & reopens the question I keep asking myself time & again...
Why was Audrey not seen past the local news when this first happened?!
What gets the attention?!
Where did we go wrong?!

I feel as though we robbed Audrey of precious time...

Searching for Audrey...Marie :dontknow:

Marie, hugs to you. I don't know what it is, because MANY of us here are interested greatly in Audrey. I don't buy the race issue. YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT BY AUDREY, one day she will tell you that herself.

Thanks Mindy-

I am just having one of those days...I am glad for Dru & anyone who can get that quick media attention...just wish I had the resources for Aud. Makes you wonder whether or not things said & done or not done in this case are/were overlooked in the beginning may be a factor & still are...

Searching for audrey...Marie

Searching For Audrey, do you have a photo that I could upload? Maybe someone will recognize her.

River,

There are many photos of Audrey on her website as well as reward flyers & banners that can be used for links if you have a website & wish to link to her for us.

Thank you for the help!

Please remember to visit & sign Audrey's guestbook as well while visiting her site.

Searching for Audrey...Marie

Wow-this is a very fascinating, yet disturbing thread. Marie, My heart goes out to you and Audrey's family. How very difficult it must be not to have any answers. As I read through all of the posts, and gleened what information I could. Some of the similarities to the Laci Peterson case struck me. The distant and (un)grieving husband, the husband refusing to take a polygraph, the husband not cooperating with LE yet saying that he is, the parent (or step parent) calling LE to report the woman missing, and the time frame from when the person is thought to have disappeared and when family/friends were called, the comments on the "loving" relationship of Audrey and her husband, the 1/2 hour time frame (when Audrey called home then left work to when she was to have arrived home (like Laci, SP stated he left at 9:30'ish but the dog was back in the yard at 10:18).......................

This got me to thinking of the things we are learning in the Laci case, some things new, some we already knew, but I would imagine that LE may have some valuable clues or pieces to the puzzle, but aren't yet able to put it together. Let's hope. Perhaps they have gotten some solid leads on the tip lines - there are so many things that go on during an investigation that the public nor families know of. Investigators play it pretty close to the cuff, they have to for the integrity of the investigation. Sometimes it is a waiting game - which is so very difficult, I know.

We had a triple homicide two years ago in November. Three women were murdered at a beauty salon, throats slit, etc. it was horrific. The news media was all over it, and for two solid weeks that is all I did was field calls from tips coming in. On a busy day I'd take 60-75 calls, on a slower day, mayber 25. Everything you can imagine. Tips still come in to this day, although no arrest has been made yet (soon hopefully). My point is that if this story can be kept alive in the media, on the internet, etc. someone, somewhere may have that vital bit of information needed to find Audrey. Just having it's own thread on this forum will be wonderful, as these websluethers are awesome. Very smart and alert people. They ask questions, have ideas and brainstorm. Stick with us!

For everyone...please take the time to visit & sign Audrey's guestbooks: http://audreymayherron.expage.com
&
http://www.findaudrey.org

Littlereed,

Your post is what lingers in the minds of many here yet never leaves ones lips other than to mumble it so to speak.

There is much rumor & speculation clouding this whole case yet I must stay steadfast in stating, rumors do not convict, evidence does & at this point we nor the LE have any.

I have tried several times to try and speak my mind to Jeff on the point of it & that what is being done or in his case not being done has much to do with this kind of thinking amongst the community as well as friends, family, et; I have exhausted my efforts with him & begun to stay focused on Audrey & the jeep. His actions bring me much dismay.

I must admit it has begun to take it's toll, maybe it always has lingered there...but in every aspect of this it seems I am damned if I do, damned if I don't. My focus is Audrey & finding her-ending this nightmare for all, especially her children. So undesrving of this horrible crime.
No matter what I will forever seek answers.

With all the media attention that arises for the other cases, I have watched, I have learned, I have rejoiced & been given hope with Elizabeth, I have grieved & been made painfully aware of a sad ending with Laci, I have talked & cried with others still waiting like me who have supported me, as I hopefully have them, like Molly & Suzanne...Now Dru & even Heather. The madness seems to swallow you up whole each time you see another's story out there...you long for that frenzy to be upon Audrey but are applauding those who have gotten there in hopes that it will bring these girls home sooner, no matter the outcome, so the nightmare will end.

Believe me, it has entered my mind, the mirrored theories...that & the un-known along with the shattered images of a torn family longing for answers, has taken over my life.

Thank God for my friends, my husband & my children who have learned to deal with this loss & sadness that has at times consumed me & are helping me to stay just above the water...

Until I find her I will never rest.

In my heart I cannot see Jeff bring harm to Audrey...

Mindy- As always...thanks for the bump my friend.

:angel: For Rachel, Karen, Marianna, Tabitha, Kent, Karen.W, Gayle, Patricia....890,000 & counting

Marie,
Your frustration must be unbearable.
Dru's family doesn't appear to be wealthy or particularly media saavy. Is it because she is young, blond and adorable that she is getting so much attention? I am not saying that in a sarcastic way at all...I have always wondered why/how some get so much attention while others get next to nothing.
**I remember John Walsh telling Larry King once that he would love to see a 24/7 news channel devoted only to missing persons! We have 24 hour news...24 hour sports...why not 24 hour coverage of our loved ones who are missing??**
Misty

MissMisty

I think that would be good too. Why not have a cable station dedicated to missing people. I would much rather see that than sports. It would be great to have the chance to help out a desperate family.

Audrey's jeep is a major key to finding Audrey.

With the jeep missing too, does it feel like more than one person has to be involved??

Marie, what is the stretch of road like that Audrey traveled home on? Do people walk? Was there any discussion the day after about wether she needed to stop at the store, get diapers for her son, food for the family breakfast?

Why does Jeff not consider how Audrey WILL react to his non-effort to find her, to do everything and anything he possibly could.

**We need to email NY LE and demand that they give a press conference, release something that will help us, HELP AUDREY. There is POWER in numbers. **

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/WntdMiss/Poster/Missing/herron.html

Thank you so much for your input on this1 It has been very frustrating to say the least but it does do me good to see that I am not alone...
Mindy your question about Jeff is still the same answer...

We are going to work up an a-mail campaign for the Governor to post on Audrey's site...Thanks for the idea Mindy!

We will be formatting it so that those of you out there willing to e-mail him will post a copy on her site as well.

I will be posting mine as well. Hopefully this will push the right buttons somewhere.

Time & again there has been talk of a Missing person show...God I hope someday soon they find a way to do this. There are so many, just think of the money that won't be needed for sponosorship, because they will be knocking down the door to get their ads put on...imagine all the people here on the net...glued to a TV set instead of in front of the computer!
Wish I knew how to pitch the idea in terms of that & to whom because then maybe they would consider it.

I want to apologixe if I have been out of sorts & posting gloom...it has just been very hard with the holidays approaching & the media frenzy going on for others. Breaks my heart to know that All cannot get it, not just Audrey.

Anyway, thanks guys for the ideas & I will always be looking to you for support.

please if able, can anyone tell me? We have had 100's of hits to Audrey's site via links from here & dru's page as well as others, but only a few ever stop to sign Audrey's guestbook? Why is that? Is there a problem that I canot see from here? Do you all have access to it? Please let me know. This puzzles me, for it is the guestbooks for Audrey her family & friends often look to for comfort in knowing others out there are helping to look for her & are saying a prayer...I know I do.

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back