GUILTY NY - 'Cannibal' Cop Plotted to Eat 100 Women: Feds

Esssscuse me?

I better not read about Bath Salts found in his apt, too.

Way too many busted-*advertiser censored** crazy mofos running loose. Well, one less.

This story, along with Jessica Ridgeway's murder has opened my eyes to a scary online dungeon that I could never have imagine existed. I've seen movies like hostel, where there is a dark underworls of doom, but how can people hide things like this on the internet? I'm not naive- I know that child *advertiser censored* sites and things like that exist. *shudder* But sites about cannibalism and murders?
We're not going looking for them, but how do people find these sites if they're so well-hidden? I wish it was easier for LE to find them :(

I heard today while shopping that the teen who killed Jessica Ridgeway is supected of other murders *the 17-Year-Old kid. I haven't seen anything I can find online to confirm.

Has anyone seen if they named Valles accomplices?

Eaten to death: A beginner’s guide to vorarephilia ( link )
by Dr. Mark Griffiths

Vorarephilia – usually shortened to vore – is a sexual paraphilia in which people are sexually aroused by the idea of being eaten, eating another person, or observing this process for sexual gratification. Since the behaviour is unlikely to actually be carried out by the vorarephiliac, the behaviour is more likely to be fantasy-based via different media (e.g., fictional stories, fantasy art, fantasy videos, and bespoke video games). The behaviour doesn’t necessarily involve digestion and/or pain. Probably because it is both rare and fantasy-based, it doesn’t appear in any psychiatric manuals such as the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

[...]

However, the most infamous vorarephiliac is arguably the German Armin Meiwes. His case was referred to at length in a 2008 essay in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, by Dr Friedemann Pfafflin (a forensic psychotherapist at Ulm University, Germany). Meiwes, a computer technician, gained worldwide media attention as the ‘Rotenburg Cannibal’ for killing and eating a fellow German male victim (also a computer technician). Meiwes had allegedly been fantasizing about cannibalism since his childhood and frequented cannibal fetish websites and posted around 60 advertisements asking if anyone would like to be eaten by him. Meiwes claimed around 200 men responded to his request but only one finally met face-to-face.

[...]

Little is known about how prevalent this type of behaviour is although Meiwes claimed that based on his internet activity on cannibal fetish websites that there were at least 800 Germans that shared his passion for wanting to eat another person. The number of people that have a desire to be eaten and actually go through with it is likely to be incredibly small – but the internet helped Meiwes locate a willing victim.

This story, along with Jessica Ridgeway's murder has opened my eyes to a scary online dungeon that I could never have imagine existed. I've seen movies like hostel, where there is a dark underworls of doom, but how can people hide things like this on the internet? I'm not naive- I know that child *advertiser censored* sites and things like that exist. *shudder* But sites about cannibalism and murders?
We're not going looking for them, but how do people find these sites if they're so well-hidden? I wish it was easier for LE to find them :(

The sites are not well hidden, they are just appeal to a relatively small group of individuals.

There is nothing illegal about cannibalism or snuff oriented sites (at least not in the U.S.). Planning a real life murder IS illegal, but stories involving fantasy, fake pix, or real gore pix are perfectly legal. The people that patronize those sites are not nearly as dark and dangerous as some might imagine and there have been very very few cases of actual crimes being committed, I can only think of 2 or 3 crimes in the last 20 years and those involved consensual victims. Strangely most of the material on those sites is fake despite the amount of real gore photos all over the net.

When it comes to internet activities leading to REAL LIFE crimes the cannibalism/snuff scene is a non-issue especially compared to the child *advertiser censored* sub-culture. I seriously doubt if most with that interest would go on the deep web simply because there is nothing illegal about most of those sites yet the deep web supposedly has a lot of sites that are mislabeled and contain CP. If someone doesn't have an interest in CP they won't want to risk coming across something so illegal.

http://news.sky.com/story/1033565/kidnap-and-cannibal-plot-second-arrest-made

Michael Vanhise, 22, of New Jersey, was arrested on Friday and has been charged with conspiring with a New York City police officer in the cannibal plot, according to federal court papers unsealed on Friday.

Valle, 28, was charged last year with targeting victims through a law-enforcement database. He allegedly wanted to kidnap, rape, kill and eat women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-Cop-5-000-kidnap-woman-raped-murdered.html

Vanhise was charged with one count of conspiracy to commit kidnapping. He was expected to appear in court Friday afternoon.

Yikes. He distributed photographs and an addy and other information for a minor that he knows.

Just some young lunatic sitting at his grandparents house plotting to murder females.

The neighbor on the news was saying what a good kid he was. Yeah, until he plots to kidnap, rape and murder your wife, sister, mother or daughter.

Bless this poor soul that happens to have the same name as Vanhise. He's holding up a sign on his FB. He's smiling in it so no doubt people have been bugging him.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.vanhise

I belive this is the right Michael Van Hise :

http://www.facebook.com/michael.vanhise.3?__req=y

DOB: February 28, 1990 (age fit)

Several FB friends are from NJ.
And his FB profile picture is on NyPost (not the most relaible source though)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cannibal_taste_bud_is_busted_0oZ0tphgH2gzLQf7aCr0XP

Thanks Foreigner. I bet that was it because it's been removed.

What in the love of all things "normal" would have a kid writing and plotting all that? Plus with a cop. A NY cop. Blows my mind.

The stunning revelation came during a pre-trial hearing, when the judge read a prosecution letter in open court, talking about an 18 year old former student from Archbishop Molloy High School in Queens, who was being eyed by Valle, during e-mail conversations with one of his cannibalism cohorts. “The most desirable piece of meat I have ever met,” Valle allegedly e-mailed his pal. “She is a must-have.”

The student, who graduated in 2012, was identified in court but PIX 11 has decided to keep her name confidential. Valle also graduated from Archbishop Molloy about ten years before, and he had visited his alma mater a short time before writing the e-mail about the softball player.

Prosecutors want to submit cell phone records as evidence, indicating that Valle made calls on May 5th, 2012, that were picked up by a cell phone tower 600-700 yards from Molloy High School.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/02/14/canniba...ol-softball-player-prosecutors/#ixzz2LGYUdT00
Read more at http://pix11.com/2013/02/14/canniba...tball-player-prosecutors/#dYEeDUJ1v5BXM5lj.99

Feds prepping their case.

I can only think of 2 or 3 crimes in the last 20 years and those involved consensual victims.

Am pretty sure Jamie Bolin did not consent to being butchered by Kevin Underwood ( link )

“Regarding a potential motive,” Purcell Police Chief David Tompkins said Saturday, “this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse then dispose of the organs and bones.”

Frankly, his wife's reaction was normal and in line with what the jurors would feel discovering the same info about their own spouses or friends, so I can see why he wouldn't want that in.

This guy IS scary.

Wife's reaction or no, this guy's going down.

Just heard about this from my neighbor. Holy-cow! :what:

Gilberto Valle's mind is full of sick thoughts — and he wants a jury to know it.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/2...ke-cannibal-but-only-in-online/#ixzz2Lqm0fyKu

Yeah and he's full of it. How is it only fantasy when you're giving out an addy, and location and the school name of a young girl to these other freaks? Is that pretend?

This guy at link just got convicted and he was all just fantasy too until....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/feb/25/convicted-offender-catherine-gowing-murder

How is it fantasy when you use the Police Department to gain lists of women's names, and home addresses?

Maybe somebody should fantasize they'd like to take a bite out of him and see how he likes it?

His poor wife. Of course I have no idea how I would react, but if my husband had done that I probably would have waited for him to come home and conked him in the head with a telephone book, or something. Better yet waited until he went to sleep.....................they have to go to sleep sometime, right?

I know I'm an awful person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back