GUILTY NY - 'Cannibal' Cop Plotted to Eat 100 Women: Feds

Dr. Drew on HLN did a short piece on this case tonight and of course I had to go googling. :what: I don't think I will ever sleep again. I read that Valle has been denied bail/bond 4 times now by Federal court. I hope they can find a way to keep this freak locked up for life.

One of the intended victims was a teenage girl and before his arrest Valle's cell phone was tracked to within 2 blocks of the girl. I don't think this was all fantasy to him. I believe he would have followed through had his wife not found the truth and turned him in. Thank the Lord for her bravery. I would go into hiding and remain there.

What about the other 38,000 members on the website Valle was posting on? How on earth can all of those people be policed and checked out?

What has this world come to? :(

Is anyone following this trial? I read about it from time to time on wildabouttrial.com but quite frankly it's given me nightmares so I can't follow it too closely!!

Thank goodness he's been found guilty. So many of these people are so faulty in their wiring. These sickos should all be put somewhere far away from society like the middle of the desert or in Siberia and just allowed to kill each other. How completely depraved is this wacko!

3 men plead not guilty in charges spawned by NY 'Cannibal Cop' case ( link )

Police arrested Meltz, 65, and Asch, 60, last week on charges of conspiring to kidnap, torture, rape and kill women and children, according to a news release from the U.S. attorney's office. Meltz is the chief of police for a Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Bedford, Massachusetts. Asch is a former New York City high school librarian who lives in New Jersey.

According to prosecutors, an undercover FBI agent met with Asch April 15 to conduct surveillance of a kidnap target, who unbeknownst to Asch was an undercover female agent. During this meeting, Asch brought two bags of tools intended to be used in the kidnapping including a taser gun, rope, meat hammer, duct tape, gloves, cleaning supplies, zip ties, and a dental retractor, a wireless modem, and a leg spreader.

3 men plead not guilty in charges spawned by NY 'Cannibal Cop' case ( link )

Police arrested Meltz, 65, and Asch, 60, last week on charges of conspiring to kidnap, torture, rape and kill women and children, according to a news release from the U.S. attorney's office. Meltz is the chief of police for a Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Bedford, Massachusetts. Asch is a former New York City high school librarian who lives in New Jersey.

According to prosecutors, an undercover FBI agent met with Asch April 15 to conduct surveillance of a kidnap target, who unbeknownst to Asch was an undercover female agent. During this meeting, Asch brought two bags of tools intended to be used in the kidnapping including a taser gun, rope, meat hammer, duct tape, gloves, cleaning supplies, zip ties, and a dental retractor, a wireless modem, and a leg spreader.

Oh my god.....I'm sick.......

how can there be this many people in the world who turn out so horribly messed up?

38,000 freaks found a way to congregate online and millions more I'm sure who are on other websites or the 'deep web'

it's just so bizarre

“He has mastered making pizza,” his mother, Elizabeth Valle, told the Daily News. The pizza is so good, she said, even the jail guards like to eat it.

She said that other workers in the kitchen crack jokes about Valle's attempted cannibalism, saying things like "Don't stand too close to the oven."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ook_n_5288230.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I cannot even begin to figure out what to say to this??

WTH? Does this read like a fluff piece to anyone else??

“He has mastered making pizza,” his mother, Elizabeth Valle, told the Daily News. The pizza is so good, she said, even the jail guards like to eat it.

She said that other workers in the kitchen crack jokes about Valle's attempted cannibalism, saying things like "Don't stand too close to the oven."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ook_n_5288230.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I cannot even begin to figure out what to say to this??

WTH? Does this read like a fluff piece to anyone else??

I don't even know what to say...shiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiver.... What a freak....unconventional thoughts? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when a federal judge this summer overturned a former New York City police officer’s 2013 conviction in a plot to kidnap, torture, kill and eat women, the tabloids could not resist saying that he had gotten a taste of freedom and was hungering for more. He was even said to have developed an appetite for practicing law.

On Wednesday morning, after the officer, Gilberto Valle, was sentenced to time already served in prison on a lesser charge of illegally gaining access to a police database, he said he was ready to change that narrative.

“My legacy is not going to be the story of the Cannibal Cop,” Mr. Valle said outside a federal courtroom in Lower Manhattan. Speaking to the judge on Wednesday, Mr. Valle said that his fantasies were nothing more than misguided ruminations. “I am incapable of violence, he said. “I would never do the things I talked about on the Internet.” He added, “What I needed was help, not prosecution.” But he also said that in bringing a number of women, including his ex-wife, into the spotlight, he had betrayed their trust.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/13/nyregion/no-more-jail-time-in-new-york-cannibal-case.html?_r=0

'Looking for a non-judgmental woman to share a love of cooking': The NYPD's 'cannibal cop' joins Match.com
Gilberto Valle, 30, appears to have set up an online dating profile (seeking slender women, who drink moderately, aged 24 -32)

The ex-cop lists a favorite hobby as cooking, adding he's looking for a woman 'to make the best out of a situation that is less than ideal'

The former NYPD cop has been out of jail since July after being cleared of conspiring to abduct, cook and eat women

He was given a year's probation for misusing police resources to search for women in his fantasies

His trial included lurid details of how he sought advice from the 'death-*advertiser censored*' community over how to kidnap, kill and eat his wife and friends

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Match-com-dating-profile.html#ixzz3PTWCHMXJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav