Identified! NY - Cattaraugus Co., Female skeletal UP6015, Sep'09 - Traci Douglass

I am working the boot angle, I found a pair on ebay so they cant be that old. I have e-mailed the seller asking her where she got them and when. I believe the hotcake brand is sold at The Shoe Department, but when I looked at their website I was unable to find any. I dont know how to post a picture on here...it keeps asking me to enter the url of the image. Anyone?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Girls-HOTCAKES-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ee810290

I am working the boot angle, I found a pair on ebay so they cant be that old. I have e-mailed the seller asking her where she got them and when. I believe the hotcake brand is sold at The Shoe Department, but when I looked at their website I was unable to find any. I dont know how to post a picture on here...it keeps asking me to enter the url of the image. Anyone?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Girls-HOTCAKES-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ee810290

Hey, I think that ebay auction picture is the same one the sheriff's office used. I wonder if they contacted the seller, too...

I emailed The Erie County Medical Examiners office with the info on Theresa Waldron and they are going to look into it for me.

Here's what I sent them...

Hello,

I belong to Websleuths and came across this UID. I didn't see this girl on the rule out list. Do you think she could be a possible match? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/waldron_theresa.html

Please let me know. I would appreciate it! Thanks

This what I got back within a minute of sending it.

You are correct, we've not had any comparisons for her as of yet. I will work on this.

Thanks for the lead!!!

Carraugh

I figured it was worth a shot!

I have been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for an id. I wish they would figure out if it is Kellisue or not. :(

I emailed The Erie County Medical Examiners office with the info on Theresa Waldron and they are going to look into it for me.

Here's what I sent them...

Hello,

I belong to Websleuths and came across this UID. I didn't see this girl on the rule out list. Do you think she could be a possible match? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/waldron_theresa.html

Please let me know. I would appreciate it! Thanks

This what I got back within a minute of sending it.

You are correct, we've not had any comparisons for her as of yet. I will work on this.

Thanks for the lead!!!

Carraugh

I figured it was worth a shot!
----------------------------------------------

I am so glad you did this.
I sent the combined list of NY missing women to the medical examiner as well. No response from the other sites I sent the names to.

I have all the relevant deltails about the missing women saved on word, going to get it out, so I can see if any shoe size is mentioned.

I just e-mailed the ME and asked them to please add more information to NAMUS to help us narrow the field. I asked for dentals and identifying marks mainly. I really think that this is a doe that is fresher than 2005 IMO. Mainly because I dont think the boots are that old. WHo knows. We went out to search for Kelli Sue, so I would be so excited to see her family finally get some closure.

NaMus says that the boot is size 8.
Also, that she was wearing bra, panties and cut off jeans.
And the boots, of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When I googled the hotcakes leather flower boots, it came up
with some links that did not work. One link was to a children's
clothing site, but no pic of the boot.
When I googled fake ugg boots, it came up
with Target, Payless, Old Navy, and several other stores,
but no actual pic of this boot.
Google search also showed that fake ugg boots came out
around 2004/2005.

Lutricia Steele missing from Schenectady, NY since May 1, 2008.

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/wan...w.cfm?ID=ef6b8859-433c-48d9-9d30-bcc85a890a07

No details of what she was wearing when she disappeared. I belong to her facebook group so I'll see if there's more info there.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lutricia was wearing black sweatshirt,
blue jeans, black shoes.

I submitted her case into NaMus. I talked with family
and this is what they think she was wearing that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lutricia was wearing black sweatshirt,
blue jeans, black shoes.

I submitted her case into NaMus. I talked with family
and this is what they think she was wearing that day.

Thanks Dreamweaver!

Not much has been done for Lutricia in the way of publicity. I was in contact with her sister at one point and told her I would help if they wanted to plan anything for her like a search or a vigil but they never took me up on it.

There appear to be TWO Michelle Benjamins. The one who has been ruled out went missing in 1972. There is another who disappeared in 2007, from St. Mary's, which is not far from the reservoir.

The 1972 in NamUs is Michelle's year of birth, not the year she disappeared.

I think Sabrina went missing too long ago to be our doe, unless she managed to live on her own for a few years. Her missing person page states "Kahler is mentally
challenged" so I am guessing not. I also wonder since she went missing at the end of June if she would be wearing winter boots. Just my thoughts.. not that I have any better ideas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back