GUILTY NY - Cheyenne Cherry for killing kitten in hot oven, Bronx, 2009

I went to the link and saw the photo of the beautiful little fur baby whose life ended way too soon.

:rose: Rest in Peace in Heaven, Tiger Lily :rose:

I also saw the monster :furious: who murdered Tiger Lily and read more of her sadistic comments. I would also like to know why she only has to serve a year. There is a lot wrong with the laws regarding animal cruelty. :furious: I wonder how she would like to be put in a 500 degree oven and baked. :furious: MOO

Another now known sociopath. Great. At 17 years of age. WTH??? Other than what I grasped at posting, I got nothing. I don't get it....

snipped from article:
"The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said. "

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...plea_deal_killing_kitten_i.html#ixzz0LZZNNWRJ

I would be willing to listen to her cries and desperate scratches at an oven door...it's too bad people can't understand the horrific nature of their actions. There is evil - there are those who are perfectly posessed by it.

OMG....I can't even read this. The title has me in tears! How could somebody be so cruel?! I know there are bad people in this world, but this will haunt me all night. I can't even stand seeing the title when I hit refresh for new posts. This is so heart breaking.

OMG....I can't even read this. The title has me in tears! How could somebody be so cruel?! I know there are bad people in this world, but this will haunt me all night. I can't even stand seeing the title when I hit refresh for new posts. This is so heart breaking.

I know. I wish I'd titled it differently now. I was just trying to make it short.

I can't bear to read the article or even the rest of the thread.

Can we say colossal ginormous bright red FLAG? This girl needs treatment and lockup...forever.

She's got a great start on Dr Stone's Evil continuum.

Good grief; I hope someone will get this sociopath into serious treatment or jail; only by being seriously accountable for her actions will she ever see the light.

And whoever raised her may need to be put into jail also! Where are the parents? Did she have any? I would suspect neglect and/or abuse there. I can't read the article.

I feel the same way you do ~ it is extremely heartbreaking ~ but something has to be done about bringing these horrific crimes to the attention of the lawmakers who can change the sentences handed down. :furious: :furious: Someone has to be a voice for these helpless animals who God put here on earth for us to love. MOO

I agree. The title alone has me in tears and I'm scared to read the story. I was about to go to bed when I clicked on this thread. Now that's all I can think about. I have this terrible picture in my head. The poor kitten. I love animals and the thought of one being tortured just tears me to pieces, honestly. Maybe tomorrow I will try to read the article and then again maybe I will just read the comments.

I could only read the title and couldn't read the story. I really can't respond to sicko's like this without being too harsh and getting thrown off the board. I find this behavior just an indication of a person heading toward murdering a person in the future.

I would lock her up now and throw away the key.:behindbar

I am heartbroken and just stunned.

Goz

OMG!!! This girl is just evil. I could not even read the link. Two weeks ago my oldest daughter's goldent retriever became ill. We did not have a dog vet where we live because we have only lived here one year, and we only have two cats. The cats go to an all cat vet. The golden usually goes to the vet where she goes to college. So, she and my younger daughter took the dog to Petsmart thinking that he could be seen quickly. Well, the doctor there was backed up due to surgeries,and could not see him for hours. Meanwhile I called my next door neighbor who called me back from her cell phone, en route back from vacation. She gave me the name of a vet she had used for years, and we got the dog there quickly, and treated very quickly. He had a stomach infection, and is doing fine.

Meanwhile, while the girls were at Petsmart the younger of them fell in love with a cat that was displayed there as part of their agreement with the Humane Society. Before they left Petsmart to take the golden retriever down the road to the vet's office my youngest daughter had already filled out paper work to adopt the cat, and paid for him. The only hitch was that we already have two cats, and of course Cody, the golden retriever when my older daughter is home. But, now we have three cats. And our new cat is just adorable, and so loveable. He wants nothing more than for people to love him - always kissing whomever is around, and trying to get into your lap. I had no plans to get a third cat, but he was scheduled to be euthanized two days after we adopted him. My daughter was in tears when she called me wanting to get him.

And this evil monster in the article at the link laughs about what she did. I know this is mean, but maybe she will do something while she is in prison for which she will be prosecuted and get more time to serve. We can only hope, because she sounds like someone who should not be out in society. Unbelievable.

I forced myself to read this thread. I wanted to read that this girl was going away for a long time, or even that she had some remorse for what she had done. Neither. I would like to say that I hope she gets a dose of her own medicine while she's in jail. Afterwards I hope whoever gives her what she deserves laughs and says "it was only a joke." Unfortunately, that's only going to make this girl sicker than she already is. I would prefer to see her put away for at least five years or more and get some type of treatment. As it looks now she's going to serve a year and then be out meaner, madder and a bigger danger to society than she is now.

God bless Tiger Lilly.

Sickening and at 17 Imo she will just get worse, within the next 5 years she'll probably have a baby and how will that baby be treated? I have no doubt she'll be making headlines again along with the 14 yo. My heart goes out to the owner of this kitten, what hell they went through when they came home and found this. :(
Some people just seem to have stopped being human.

VB

As with child molesters, we might as well be discussing Martians.

It is just beyond me that anyone is so bereft of the considerable biological and psychological instincts most of us have to protect the young. One doesn't have to be a PETA member to feel an almost overwhelming urge to refrain from harming a puppy or kitten.

I think the place she is going to end up in is far hotter than a 500 degree oven and I think she will rue the day she ever did this cruel cruel thing to a dear little kitten.

Like many of you, I could not even stand to read the article. As I get older, I get less tolerant of this type of behavior. This girl is very sick. She should never be allowed to be around animals or babies. I used to tell my husband that it was a good thing that the Creator did not give me the special power to make animal torturers, pedophiles, domestic batterers and murderers disappear forever from this earth in the blink of an eye or the clap of a hand-- because I would use it. And this girl would most certainly be on my "hit list"!

agreed not to keep a pet for the next three years

Well thats fine but it hasnt even been HER animals and pets shes harming!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar this is too aggravating.
This is whats wrong with the justice system , a slap on the wrist and youre free to go. :banghead:
she is going to be a serial killer cause IIRC Ted Bundy started with animals and most serial killers do. then move onto humans.
UGH something needs to change.!!!!:doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back