NY NY - Corrie Anderson, 36, Jamestown, 28 Oct 2008

I don't know why you can't register. Maybe in Texas they can be registered. Seems odd that NY would miss an opportunity to collect some money:furious:
Here's some good news. The search sites have been relayed to the new search coordinators!

I sent out posts on the Jamestown Topix forum- hoping all the folks that have said, "I'd help if someone would tell me where to go and when" will now pull-thru by volunteering their help...now that they have the "where and when" info posted!:rolleyes:

Great job Karen with holding the news station's feet to the fire! Way to Go!:clap:

Well it's past 6 am now...off to grab a few hours of sleep, then back to posting on any and all Western NY forums!

In His service,
-Mish :crazy:

Hey Mish, there's nothing on the topix board about Corrie's search. Do you think it was deleted? http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jamestown-ny
I can't post there from work.

I emailed Buffalo News, Dunkirk Observer, Westfield Republican, Post Journal, Erie Times, Warren Times Observer, Buffalo News Channels 2,4 and 7, WICU and WJET TV in Erie asking them to please prominently feature Corrie's search. Now I'm going to start making some kind of poster.

Torsade-

Sent you an e-mail with the 4 threads I posted on; you must click on the forum section first. (I made that error this afternoon)

I have alerts checked for all the threads; so far two people responded in the "Corrie Anderson Search Continues". I'm sent an e-mail alert whenever there is a new post in any of the four threads.

Way to go Tichad3; thanks for the Post Journal article! :clap: Still feel there is more to the story with TES- just doesn't sound like their "Style" (moral/ethics)...:confused:

We have the rest of today and Friday to get the word out; if I'm stressed and frustrated, I can only imagine how Corrie's family feels right now! :eek:

-Mish:)

Oops! :blushing:

4 posts are found in the Lakewood Forum/2 in the Jamestown Forum

Only 2 people have replied, both in one thread.

Wish I had a virtual bullhorn to wake this community from their apathetic sleep!:furious:

One and 1/4 day left to get the word out!

Any suggestions?

-Mish

Wish I had a virtual bullhorn to wake this community from their apathetic sleep!:furious:

Any suggestions?

-Mish
-------------------------------------------------------
I hate to sound pessimisstic.
But at this point, hopefully all the 1000 people who signed up previously will come and help search.
But, if not, it only takes one person in the right place at the right time to find Corrie A.
I will pray.

Just got back from the team leader training. THIS group is trying to pick up where TES left off and still have A search. Capital A. They don't WANT more than a couple hundred people at this search. They say that they'd lose efficacy with too many people. So we can stop spreading the word and start just flat out praying.
P.S. I met Karen from NY and she's real and a real nice lady
(and what an awesome group we've got here, trying to help with Corrie!)

Any suggestions?

-Mish
I don't know about apathetic, though. I believe LE is apathetic, but the new search team does not. When I went out today with posters, MOST people were excited to have something new to hang up in their place of work.

Thanks for the update Torsade!! Praying it IS!

Also, thanks for confirming Karen from New York is a real person! I had my doubts about her! (j/k karen)

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the search. Already met you Torsade! Small world ha?

Have a safe day all!

Sun is out.....gone riding... Live2Ride

Kathy Wilson and there was another woman who disappeared from Foote Avenue. She left work nearby.
I hope these search oops are NOT the result of resistance of local LE ... or otherwise we have a much bigger issue on our hands, but then maybe we already thought so?
Don't want to paint people with a broad brush but to a non-LE person this looks evident to me - that we need outside assistance.
If this turns out to be true (resistance of LE) - let's get together about this after this weekend ...
Righteous rage ... let's get em sisters!

I am with you 100% Karen! Lets see what the search turns up. Hopefully the search will bring hope, peace, closure.. something to Corrie's family. If not, I am already thinking about plan B. Maybe we all can start thinking of a plan B...just in case. Maybe we can all put our heads together to get it done. Lets hope this weekend will be the end of it. My prayers are with Corries family and all of the searchers.

ps. Karen, I love your enthusiam! Fiesty!!

Good Afternoon Gals!

I can't help but feel that God must surely be smiling, for heaven has been witness to the radiant light shining from y'all! :gold_star::star1::gold_star:

Wish I could be there with y'all, to help with the search this weekend- but know that I will "pray without ceasing" (1 Thessalonians 5:17) for:
:boing:... Corrie's family...may they gather strength from the love and prayers surrounding them.
:sleuth:...that which may be hidden, may it be brought to light.
:earth:....good weather and good news:Justice://:behindbar !! And....
:sonar:....a successful search, together with a spirit of cooperation :nluv: !!!!

Good Luck tomorrow! :thumb:

-Mish :pcguru: (..who just found ALL these cute animated "feelings":idea:)

Hi Mish,
I wish you could be here too! Thank You for your encouraging words! We will let you know how it goes as soon as we get home. (at least I will) Keep up those prayers Mish! We need em!

Live2Ride .....

I have not posted but continue to follow Corrie's case. I am praying for all involved with the search this weekend. Please be careful and safe.

With regards to TES. I truly believe they are a wonderful group and do wonderful things. There is a reason they can not be with you and I believe it has nothing to do with the fact that do not want to be helpful. Sounds like everyone is pretty much figuring it out, but I was very sad to see the negativity towards their group.

I have a feeling they "couldn't" do the search or respond to your calls and e-mails.

Again prayers to everyone. May you find the answers you need this weekend.

Hello everyone
Hopefully, Corrie will be found or at the very least, more search areas can be eliminated.
When this new group goes home, what organization locally could step up and continue the searches? if she isn't found this weekend? LE have not involved volunteers in the past 6 months - so its unlikely they will now. And as time goes on, less evidence ... we do have trained searchers with expertise, many volunteers and agencies for support -
just no known leaders ... or the state police who are leading the investigation - are owning the search completely themselves. Would pressure change that situation?
Ideas?

Hi Mish,
I wish you could be here too! Thank You for your encouraging words! We will let you know how it goes as soon as we get home. (at least I will) Keep up those prayers Mish! We need em!

Live2Ride .....

Live2Ride-

My prayers will be overloading Heaven tomorrow, and I have a great group of prayer warriors here that will also be on full-steam tomorrow and Sunday!

Let's not forget, I believe it was Soulscape who said, this weekend holds promise for Corrie being found!

Blessing to y'all! :blowkiss:
-Mish

PS: sent you my phone number, Live2Ride via e-mail

We're in for the night! It was a great day!

Yes, it was a great day Torsade. It sure lightened things up when you fell in the muddy swap. I can't wait to see what trick you will do tomorrow! You are an awesome team leader! Thanks!!

Live2ride..... Ride2Live.....

Torsade fell in the swamp?!?! I need details.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back