NY NY - Denise Sheehy, 16, Woodside, 7 July 1970

That is a really good point Richard. I don't think i have read what school. If she was 16 it would have to be a junior HS ring since I don't think she would have her HS ring by then but I could be totally wrong. I don't remember when we got our rings in HS because I never got one.

It could have been her boyfriend's as well.

Hoping that our missing New Yorker is found. Denise’s case has haunted NYC and queens for nearly 50 years

Denise Marie Sheehy – The Charley Project
Denise Marie Sheehy
  • denise_marie_sheehy_1.jpg
  • sheehy_denise2.jpg
  • denise_marie_sheehy_2.jpg
Denise, circa 1970; Age-progression to age 58 (circa 2012)
Missing Since
07/07/1970
Missing From
Queens, New York

• ''Age 16 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 103 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue shorts size XS, a red and white top, white clog sandals size 5 1/2, a gold boys' school ring and a gold ring with her initials "DS."
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Denise's ears are pierced.''

Possible match:
UP7765
This UID recently got a phenotype reconstruction that, in my opinion, resembles Denise. The height is slightly off, but it’s also an estimate. She was also found with a white clog-style sandal, which matches what Denise was wearing at the time of her disappearance. I have no explanation for how Denise would’ve wound up in Oregon, but it is believed that the UID may have been a hitchhiker, so it’s possible.
Thread: Swamp Mountain Jane Doe

Possible match:
UP7765
This UID recently got a phenotype reconstruction that, in my opinion, resembles Denise. The height is slightly off, but it’s also an estimate. She was also found with a white clog-style sandal, which matches what Denise was wearing at the time of her disappearance. I have no explanation for how Denise would’ve wound up in Oregon, but it is believed that the UID may have been a hitchhiker, so it’s possible.
Thread: Swamp Mountain Jane Doe

Thumbnail

UNIDENTIFIED
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP7765Female, White / Caucasian

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members