Deceased/Not Found NY - Etan Patz, 6, New York, 25 May 1979 #1 *P. Hernandez guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, either. I am sorry to say this, but I think the most likely thing to have happened is that he raped and killed Etan and then threw him in the garbage. I believe the garbage from NYC was taken out to sea. The perp knows the body will never be found.

I so feel for Etan's parents, they deserve to know the truth.
Yes,They deseve to know the truth.It's sad.

Looks like Etan will be on Nancy Grace America's Missing tonight.

Etan Patz: Nancy Grace America's Missing

etan-blog-post.jpg

It is quite possibly one of the most famous missing child cases in America. After weeks of negotiating, Etan Patz was finally given permission to walk to the bus stop alone. The stop was just two blocks away from his parent’s apartment in the SOHO neighborhood of New York.

By the end of the school day Etan had not made it home. His mother began to worry and it was not long before she discovered her son never made it to school. Police immediately began to search for the 6 year old from rooftops to basements, but nothing was found until 1982. A suspect is discovered after trying to lure young boys into his makeshift home in a drainage canal. Within the confines of the canal police find photos of young blonde boys resembling Etan Patz. After 31 years an arrest has never been made, but Jose Antonio Ramos remains the sole suspect in the disappearance of the young boy whose disappearance sparked the missing children’s movement.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

I watched this last night. Sadly interesting. Scary that the only suspect jose Ramos is going to be released from prision next year. NG show said he is not being paroled, his sentence is up. However a NYT article from 2009 says he is up for parole 11/2012. I cannot imagine any parole board granting release to this sick pervert/likely child killer. Is his sentence up or is he up for parole?

As difficult as I know it is, we do not call suspects names or talk about what we wish or want to happen to them. Please refrain from doing this. Thank you.

Ima

I was reading through the missing forum and my mind jumped to Etan. I was living in NYC at the time and was in my teens. He is the first "missing case" I can remember and it scared the bejesus out of me realizing that these things can happen. The beginnings of my innocence in this world being jaded...
Thinking of you and your family today Etan.
:rose:

There was a good show on cable last night about this case. I cannot remember which cable show it was. Jorge Ramos is going to be released 11/2012. Very scary. After the interviews I saw last night with Jose Ramos's former cell mate (the snitch) and prosecutors, there is no question this man is responsible for Etan's death. Stan Patz still sends Jorge 2 letters a year..one on the anniversary of his disappearance and one on Etan's birthday. Jorge Ramos himself even called himself a "sort of a pedophile".

Such a sad case! Here the world knows this guy is guilty and yet he wont even tell where the poor childs body is. Cant even give the father some peace.

And he will be back in jail again....why he is being let out is a travesty.....I sure hope that he doesnt kill another kid before it happens.

I shall never forget when little Etan Patz disappeared. It was so very heartbreaking. I've wondered so much about him over the years from time to time and now I read about this Ramos guy and what probably/most likely happened to Etan. I hope he did not suffer long and was released into the beautiful heavens quickly where he happily will greet his parents one day when it is their turn to join him.

This seems important enough to warrant a new thread, but if I'm doing it wrong, Mods, please fix.

There is a live newsflash on WPIX at this moment, reporting that FBI and NYPD swarmed over a Soho street in a renewed search for Etan Patz, missing since 1979. Etan was the first child with his picture on a milk carton. He was declared legally dead c. 2000.

Forty FBI agents + NYPD + others (FORTY FBI agents!) are searching underneath a building on Prince Street in Soho, very near where the Patzs lived at the time he disappeared.

All prayers and hopes that his parents and brother will finally be able to lay him to his eternal rest.

Please let this bring him home to his family.

Where did Jose Ramos, the original suspect, live when Etan disappeared?

Oh! I sincerely hope they find him.... I have always thought it was that creepy guy.... (didn't he also used to hang around the tunnels, etc, iirc?)

I watched something on 20/20 a few nights ago about Etan's story. I hope and pray that his family receives some closure from the tip LE is acting on and that justice is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox