NY NY - Irondequoit, WhtFem 14-23, 122UFNY, skeletal in shallow grave, front teeth overlap, Jul'88

Lion - I just found myself without a working fax and went to faxzero.com - you can send two faxes per day for free. I am not intending to promote this site in anyway - my intention is solely to provide helpful info in finding a missing person.
I hope it helps!

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/122ufny.html

This might rule her out as they have wider time periods here for her birth and death. They say death could have been 1958- 1978. They also mention gold fillings in her teeth. That should easily be able to be checked with Audrey's dentals.

I wonder if there are any typos in there because this is sure much different than what is on the other site.

You are quite welcome, kylie:). And, without you this may not have been brought to light.

Thank you for researching further and posting this, kylie. I might not have jumped the gun as quickly had I known about the gold fillings, but I imagine it is possible that that info was not included in the missing poster for Audrey. It does make me a little less optimistic, though. In any case I will update the NYC detective if he calls me back. And, the Monroe Cnty ME's office will evaluate the info that I already sent. There is still a chance that this Princess Doe is Audrey. Time may tell.

Lion

Lion - I just found myself without a working fax and went to faxzero.com - you can send two faxes per day for free. I am not intending to promote this site in anyway - my intention is solely to provide helpful info in finding a missing person.
I hope it helps!

Thank you ScooterD:).

Lion

<modsnip: quoted post removed due to broken link>
Thank you RKnowley. I am now more apprehensive that the Monroe Cnty Princess Doe is Audrey because not even Mr. Nerenberg mentioned anything about gold fillings. But, you never know. It is still possible.

The person I spoke with this morning at NYC Missing Persons said that Mr. Nerenberg still calls them regularly to check for updates and to keep her name in their minds. It has been more than 30 years now. If more people had a fraction of the sense of dedication and love for their children this world might be a better place. Kudos to this good man.

Lion

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post removed due to broken link>
m_nerenberg@yahoo.com
this addy was on that link...you might just email him and ask him your questions!

Happy New Year Friends!

m_nerenberg@yahoo.com
this addy was on that link...you might just email him and ask him your questions!

Happy New Year Friends!

Hi Rich:blowkiss:! Happy New Year! I've missed you, and I hope that all is well with you and your family, friend.

I just emailed Mr. Nerenberg,. but I was very careful not to let him know just yet about this possible match. Because I believe that he would have likely mentioned the gold fillings in his detailed description and info, I have doubts about the Monroe Cnty Princess Doe being Audrey at this point. This man and his family have been through the ringer and back, I imagine. And, I did not want to get his hopes even just a tiny bit. If she had gold fillings, which I did find a way to ask him about, then I will tell him what we have found thus far. Thanks so much for the suggestion of contacting him.

Lion

Kylie, darn. I haven't heard back from the missing person's detective in Brooklyn handling Audrey's case, nor have I heard back from the ME's office in Monroe County, NY. However, I emailed the ME's office in Monroe County everything I had for both cases. I included the Doe Network page, the Charley project page, and updated contact info for the missing person's division in Brooklyn.

Since they had dentals for both Audrey and the Princess Doe, they have what they need to compare the two for a possible match. I have hope that somehow Audrey ended up in a hospital and is somehow alive and can be reunited with her father. But, I deeply doubt that she is still alive after all this time and the dogged determination with which Mr. Nereberg has and still is searching. If this Princess Doe is Audrey, then I hope that the match is made soon.

Lion

Milton touches my heart. His determination, faith and love are inspiring and if anyone deserves to find out what happened to their loved one if is him. It is so unfair that someone can do this to a family. Personally I have always been deeply, deeply suscpiscious of his son's friends who later went to prison for murder. I believe he and some friends decided they wanted to make some money so they kidnapped Audrey because she was an easy target, held her, made the ransom call to Milton. They were close enough to keep an eye on the apt. and when they saw all the FBI people arrive they freaked. At that point they could not let Aubrey go because she knew who they were so they murdered her. I just wish Milton could find some closure and I hope he does not leave this earth still not knowing what happened.

I always felt that way to about the guy who went to prison. And remember that Pat Viola a neighbor of the Nerenbergs went missing also. I think they should definately lean hard on that guy.

I started a thread a while back on the Unidentified forum

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65960

Could this be a possible match for Audrey??

The Doe Network:
Case File 424UFFL

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/424UFFL.jpg http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/424UFFL1.jpg http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/424UFFL2.jpg http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/424UFFL3.jpg
Reconstruction of Victim by Wesley Neville
Unidentified White Female

• The victim was discovered on January 3, 1982 in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida
  • Skeletal Remains
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 14-20 yrs. old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'5" (65" measred)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Red-black hair, straight of moderate length.
  • Clothing: None
  • Fingerprints: Not Available skeletal
  • Dentals: Available. #'s 1,16,17,32- impacted. retained primary (deciduous) second molars K&T. #'s 8-9- Diastema. #2- pulp stone.
  • DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD
Case History
The victim was located in a field north of 4811 W. Sligh Avenue, Tampa. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/424UFFL4.jpg

I e-mailed her dad asking if Audrey had a gab between her teeth - but no answer yet. I did not mention anything about this possible match.

I read about this UID victim on DoeNet awhile back and thought the details were too vague to possibly identify but it seems some of information on DoeNet is outdated and the NYS Police Website and NamUs have more accurate information that may now make Irondequoit Doe a little more identifiable.

White Female
17-20 years (DoeNet says she may be younger than 15 to up to 20)
Estimated year of birth would be 1952-1961 (DoeNet estimates 1938-1948)
5'1"-5'4", unknown weight, eye color, hair color
Significant dental restorations using gold foil at 7,8,9,10,11 (Doe does not include tooth 11)
Estimated date of death 1972-1978 (DoeNet claims 1958-1978)

UID is a victim of homicide, method undetermined, found in shallow grave at Irondequoit, NY which is near Rochester. A single white button was near victim per DoeNet.

122UFNY

Namus was updated last month with this information so I assume it to be more accurate and based on the latest findings.

<MOD NOTE: Original link broken; edited to include current link as of October 9, 2022>

Gold foil - is that just another term for gold filling or is it some type of method? I am not familiar with dental terms at all.

How far is this from NYC? Wonder if it could be an Alcala victim.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back