GUILTY NY - Jason Wing, 21, Fort Covington, 29 Aug 2010

over 200 people have been questioned and no luck all i ever hear is were still working on it any new information we will contact you

I honestly believe that jason was not involved directly with the reservation

yes I do with all of my heart that dt has done something to him and he knows the law and has money to back himself up and he is being to helpfull

I believe that DT is perpetuating the rez story to deflect suspicion on him. It's a convenient ruse. I live in the area and it's no secret that DT has a long history of manipulating and abusing young boys and men.
Check out topix for massena ny to gain insight from the locals who know him well. I know topix is a dastardly site for the most part but, these accounts can help to shed light onto his personality as well as to get a feel for this unique area.
I truly hope LE does not waist one second considering that the natives are involved.

ITA GumDrop. Some intense pressure needs to be put on this <unusual person> DT.

N.Y. man's mysterious disappearance still unsolved

"I want to know where he is, one way or another," Roxanne Stratton said.

Stratton is the mother of 21-year-old Jason Wing. The young man from Fort Covington, N.Y., has not been seen since late August. His mother describes her son as man who loves his family and the outdoors.

"No matter what we did, we always had fun," she said.

More: http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=14175563

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Breaking-Man-Arrested-For-Murder-In-Connection--138554609.html

Breaking: Man Arrested For Murder In Connection With Missing Norfolk Man

"A Winthrop man has been arrested and charged with second degree murder in connection with the case of a Norfolk man who has been missing for over two years.

State police tell 7 News reporter John Friot that Dustin Trimm has been committed to St. Lawrence County jail without bail in connection the disappearance of Jason Wing, shown above."

My prayers go out to Jason's family. I hope this means some answers will be coming regarding what happened to Jason.

According to the facebook page, it seems that they have a possible location of his remains and are searching there today. I am so very sad for Jason's mom right now. I will be passing that road during my work day today and I will stop to pray for peace for Jason and his family. RIP young man.

According to the facebook page, it seems that they have a possible location of his remains and are searching there today. I am so very sad for Jason's mom right now. I will be passing that road during my work day today and I will stop to pray for peace for Jason and his family. RIP young man.

We must be neighbors. I used to live on Grantville rd. Live on 310 now.

I actually live down by Drum, but I was working on Grantvile earlier today. Not a lot of activity. I trooper, News 7 truck and 4 or 5 vehicles on the road. The property sits 300' or more off the road into the woods, so it is hard to see what is happening.

It looks to me like the piece of property where Jason was found is owned by a RSO (The accused is also a RSO). I stopped into a local store today and the clerk said that she believed the property owner and the accused were friends. That is just hearsay, but IME locals in this part of the state, in such a small town, know eveything about everyone.
No way that this was a random search. The property sits too far off the main road. Someone probably snitched to save his/her own arse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back