GUILTY NY - Jenni-Lyn Watson, 20, Clay, 19 Nov 2010

I so confuse who seen her at home in the early morning hours?

beautiful girl

come home safe Jenni-Lyn!

I am a native Liverpudlian myself. I live further north now, but I will notify my family that is still in the area and print off some posters to hang up when I am in Syracuse on Wednesday. Prayers for Jenni-Lyn and her family.

I don't want any out of towners to be confused, a lot of the Liverpool area is deemed as the "Town of Clay" Out here alot of towns overlap due to school and tax districts.

The Town of Clay encompasses a bunch of villages including Liverpool, North Syracuse, Moyers Corners... So while you may actually live in the Town of Clay, your mailing address could be L'pool or North Syracuse.

ETA: She's missing from an area located off of Bear Rd. I haven't heard of any searches, so if anyone hears anything, let me know. I grew up right down the road from where she's missing.

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101123/NEWS02/311239928/-1/news

Published: November 23. 2010 5:43AM

A Mercyhurst College student has become the focus of a widespread search after she was reported missing from her home near Syracuse, N.Y., on Friday.

bilde

http://www.9wsyr.com/content/news/b...ent-narrow-search/jyuxyRaWU0qP-WqAU3Q-qw.cspx

Emergency crews and law enforcement agencies have converged on Moyers Corners Fire House at the intersection of Taft Road and Henry Clay Boulevard, which is serving as a staging ground in the search for Jenni-Lyn Watson.

Watson, a 20-year-old Mercyhurst College student, was home visiting her family when she disappeared Friday, Nov. 19.

He says he has observed searchers in US Marshalls clothing and Onondaga County Sheriff's Department uniforms. He also confirmed that Oswego County Search and Rescue is helping in the search in an area off of Henry Clay Boulevard.

http://findjennilynwatson.com/Updates.aspx

The updated info is that no one has any concrete data.
Not seen since Fri. a.m., phone has disappeared with her and it is off. LE checked phone records, no details given. No GPS tracking can be done as phone is off.
Unknown what she is wearing.

Family asks for help in finding her.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/blog_post.aspx?id=544896

They are posting from Pennsylvania where Jenni-Lyn attends Mercyhurst College. They are posting from further west in Cleveland and Youngstown, Ohio. Just in case a person there has seen something that could help. People in California, Colorado and other points west are spreading the word. They are utilizing her photo for their FB profile.

Some are saying they’ve posted flyers on the Thruway in Rochester or routes near Erie, Pennsylvania. The Facebook posts themselves have an even greater multiplying effect than the pieces of paper passing on Liverpool and Syracuse pizza boxes. There are also tweets passing from follower to follower on Twitter with the hashtag #Jennilynmissing.

Police are not saying what they think might have happened to Jenni-Lyn. They hope to find her safe and sound.

this is a blog written about the power of social networking sites and about Jenni Lynn.

This is scary, she came home from college on Thursday and went missing on Friday? could there be an ex-boyfriend at her college or home? IMO

Another article just posted on channel 9

Search and rescue teams for missing girl target Waterhouse Road

Liverpool (WSYR-TV) - Emergency crews and law enforcement agencies have been targeting a wooded area off Waterhouse Road bordered by Morgan Road and Henry Clay Boulevard as they continue their search for Jenni-Lyn Watson, a Liverpool woman who has been missing since Friday, Nov. 19.

According to NewsChannel 9 reporter Keith Kobland, the Onondaga County Sheriff's Department's Air-1 helicopter is flying low over the area.

It's pitch black here now (has been for about 45 minutes or so), they wouldn't be able to see anything at all, and it's pretty dangerous back there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back