GUILTY NY - Jenni-Lyn Watson, 20, Clay, 19 Nov 2010

They just broke into local programming with a missing person's alert on Fox about Jenni

What did the post say,as I think it has been removed ?

If it's been removed, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to say, I'll ask a mod if it's possible, I should have done a screen cap, but I wasn't thinking at the time, I was on the phone with a friend and when I went back to the article it had been removed.

I'm assuming she was on foot? Did they say the last person she spoke to on her cell? Did she tell anyone she was going out for a walk or a jog?
Most girls her age just don't go out of the house without telling someone where they are going whether its the people at the house or someone she was meeting.

Hello everyone.

To respond regarding the comment that has been removed in the article referenced by JLMcKenna83:

Since this particular comment had been removed by administrators of the publication and is no longer viewable by the public, we should not bring it up further in this thread.

You may, of course, link to other comments that you may find published.

Please also remember that this is the Information and Support forum.

Thank you for understanding.
~Summer_Breeze

I'm assuming she was on foot? Did they say the last person she spoke to on her cell? Did she tell anyone she was going out for a walk or a jog?
Most girls her age just don't go out of the house without telling someone where they are going whether its the people at the house or someone she was meeting.

According to all of the articles, she just vanished.

According to the Facebook group, this story will be on Good Morning America tomorrow. I personally know the poster who mentioned this (son of long-time friends of my parents, who goes to school with Jenni, helped start the FB group and has been working tirelessly to help), and it's worth reading his note on the wall, as he mentions something else.

Can this case be expanded into Missing/Located discussion? Does it qualify? There might be enough national interest now...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_166720936693987

I just caught wind of this story, and coincidentally enough, I'm heading to Liverpool tomorrow afternoon for Thanksgiving festivities. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I live in the community and detectives were meeting with neighbors but from what they told me, no big leads. I am surprised the media hasn't blown it up like they should. I don't of any like search lines or anyone searching in the miles worth of fields near her home.

JaredTemple, have there been any trailing dogs used to work her last trail out of (leaving) the home? What is happening with the searches(ing)?

Thanks in advance for answering.

15435014819801343951380.jpg

Search Teams Looking for Missing Mercyhurst College Student
20-year-old Missing Since Thursday
POSTED: 5:22 pm EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 23, 2010

Liverpool, N.Y. -- Police in two states are searching for a missing Mercyhurst College student. The 20-year-old junior left the school in Erie last Thursday to drive home, only to vanish several hours later.

New York State Police say Jenni-Lyn Watson came home from college for Thanksgiving. She was home visiting her family when she disappeared Friday morning.

More at link...
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/r/25898120/detail.html

I will be visiting Liverpool and the surrounding areas tomorrow-Friday. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything suspicious and I'm also going through pictures of this girl so that I know exactly what she looks like. Prayers for Jenni-Lyn!

Here's a Facebook group that has been set up for her: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1565010167#!/home.php?sk=group_166720936693987&ap=1

Here's Jenni's profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655671412

http://uticadailynews.com/utica_dai...e-check-missing-girls-cell-phone-records.html

"Her phone was turned on today around 12:30," wrote a friend of Watson. "I don't know the exact location, I just know it's near Waterhouse Road and Henry Clay Boulevard. Within a half hour of her phone turning on they were searching. ...Phone's not on anymore, I've tried calling her -- straight to voice mail. It could've been anything, but at least it kind of gives us a lead."

http://twitter.com/FindJenni#

Waterhouse Rd is a large field/farm area not far from several housing developments. We used to party on that road because there are only a couple of houses at one end and no lights or traffic generally, even during the day.

Printing fliers to post down Rt 81 tomorrow and Thursday.

Waterhouse Rd is a large field/farm area not far from several housing developments. We used to party on that road because there are only a couple of houses at one end and no lights or traffic generally, even during the day.

Again, if a scent specific trailing dog is used in that area, if Jenni-Lyn's scent is there, the dog will follow it. What would be done is to check the beginning [intersection] of the road (the road in case she was driven down the road and the side of the road at the beginning of the road in case she walked down the road). If her scent goes down that road, then it is followed - if not, then the dog would give a 'negative' alert to let you know that the scent is not available.

These areas of interest, because of the cell phone 'pings', could be checked out quite easily, and of course, starting from where she was last seen which I believe was her home.

I am really surprised that there hasn't been more media on this missing person's case. Is Jenni-Lyn's family (especially her parent's) working with the media to get the story out?

An idea if the family needs guidance with finding resources and help to work with the media, etc., might be a good family advocate and/or a publicist that specializes in missing persons. Just a thought.

I am really surprised that there hasn't been more media on this missing person's case. Is Jenni-Lyn's family (especially her parent's) working with the media to get the story out?

An idea if the family needs guidance with finding resources and help to work with the media, etc., might be a good family advocate and/or a publicist that specializes in missing persons. Just a thought.

There has been a ton of media coverage about Jenni, not only in NY, but all across the country, if you check the other posts in the thread, they are mainly links to the media articles. They're even breaking into regular programming on non-news channels asking for help locating Jenni. (Which I have never seen done before here)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back