Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
But CC said, "We drove many roads and none were thick with mud. Ironically the only mud place was where the cell was found. (and one other possible road near Morris, NY called LIEB Road was muddy. No others...not enough to have vehicle look like mine did....and hers.)"

It sounds like they were driving all over the county looking for muddy roads. Isn't Center Road/SR 23 intersection fairly close to where the phone was found???

Yes, it is made to sound like that, and does confuse. IIRC she made a point of driving to where the car was found and to the location of the phone, but I think her time was limited with the SH event and her travel to and from Norwich. And I don't believe (MOO) that she would have driven very many roads at all. And to my knowledge this is the ONLY time she was in the local area during the time.

I also have trouble believing anything she determines to be a fact , since the Rock came onto the scene.

Bringing these quotes over -

Abigail:
And I provided an explanation of how I came to my conclusion that he arrived at the YMCA mid-day.

Yes you did but that doesn't make it fact. As I said we don't KNOW when he arrived at the Y.

I do still need a link (if there is one) for the YMCA staff stating that he arrived at a time that varied from his usual routine that he. I haven't been able to find that in an article anywhere, but it is mentioned here on occasion. I'm assuming we have that as insider information?

You won't find a link because there isn't one. A 12pm arrival time has never been mentioned here by anyone except yourself.

But it doesn't explain why he showed up at the Y at a time of the day not consistent with his usual routine

Again, how do you know what his usual routine is? Do you have some insider information you can share with us?

I am not trying to be snarky, but this is how details of cases can get mixed up. You have an opinion and I completely respect that, but please don't state your opinion as fact. Thanks

Fortunately, there are so many things that can be found when forensically testing an iPhone these days … I have been amazed at the forensic data shown in the iPhone forensics of Allison Baden-Clay’s husband (committed to trial for her murder).

As well as deleted text msgs, photos, etc … LE should be able to determine just when the phone was turned off, when the rock turned the phone back on, when/if the rock put the phone on a charger and took it off a charger, where the phone was when the rock did these things .. and lots more.

SouthAussie, imo, CC Sheriff Cutter's investigators have been taking the invaluable info, that could be mined from the rock, for granite..

SouthAussie, imo, CC Sheriff Cutter's investigators have been taking the invaluable info, that could be mined from the rock, for granite..

LOL, good one :floorlaugh:

Let's say, HYPOTHETICALLY, that the day JR went missing her phone pinged off of a tower in the area where the trysting used to happen, and then the home wifi, and then the area where the phone was found. What sucks is it still doesn't prove murder. Just another piece of a sketchy puzzle.

I feel that the stories explanations sound like my 8 year old and 4 year old trying to explain who and why the window blinds were broken.

I have never heard a more elaborate story in my life. In this case, it was the broom, that they hid in the shower stall.

Took me all evening to find the broom, until the 4 year old decided that she would say "hey, look what I found", but did not know who put it there.

Let's say, HYPOTHETICALLY, that the day JR went missing her phone pinged off of a tower in the area where the trysting used to happen, and then the home wifi, and then the area where the phone was found. What sucks is it still doesn't prove murder. Just another piece of a sketchy puzzle.

But it does prove motive.

Welcome :seeya:

BBM - Hypothetically speaking, would this be where Jennifer was found?

it is also very possible that that night he called 911 to say he hadn't heard from her he and tried the iphone app right in front of the cops. it did not work. Let's say the next morning he took the kids to school and went to the PD were he tried it again in front of them. Maybe it binged so they went and searched. But they found nothing. GR meets LE back at the station to say he is taking his phone up there to see if he can hear it ring and sure enough it did! And at that point he was alone.

The good news is that it is/could be yet another piece of circumstantial evidence that can be used to back up LE theories, and can be added to the growing list of circumstantial evidence, to make this a solid case.

Many cases have been tried and won on circumstantial evidence ... and some of those don't even have a body that had been located.

it is also very possible that that night he called 911 to say he hadn't heard from her he and tried the iphone app right in front of the cops. it did not work. Let's say the next morning he took the kids to school and went to the PD were he tried it again in front of them. Maybe it binged so they went and searched. But they found nothing. GR meets LE back at the station to say he is taking his phone up there to see if he can hear it ring and sure enough it did! And at that point he was alone.

I think the phone was home all day on the 11th and dropped off in it's first location en route to the police station.

I think the phone then pinged (coincidentally) and LE was all over it. Except, GR didn't go with them - LE didn't find the phone because IMO, GR moved it. I think it was then that he was able to use the "pinging" as to how he found it.

Of course he'd find it, I think he planted it.

I feel that the stories explanations sound like my 8 year old and 4 year old trying to explain who and why the window blinds were broken.

I have never heard a more elaborate story in my life. In this case, it was the broom, that they hid in the shower stall.

Took me all evening to find the broom, until the 4 year old decided that she would say "hey, look what I found", but did not know who put it there.

:floorlaugh:

Believe LE even searched for a few hours and couldn't locate her iPhone, and then later when GR went to the area to try to find it: Voila! Almost magical.

armchair detective?:detective:

BBM: I think it would be very odd for LE not to say 'just hold on one minute Remy, officer so-and-so will take you up there'.

Judging by the LE FB page, they primarily deal with petty crimes that would not take precedence over a case like this, can't see that they'd just say 'oh, okay Remy, you go and look on your own'.

Hypothetically, let's say I have already heard this story... and how easy it was to play this game- and know exactly how Jen's phone got to the place it was found from home. And more than one volunteer has re-created this.

BBM: I think it would very odd for LE not to say 'just hold on one minute Remy, officer so-and-so will take you up there'.

Judging by the LE FB page, they primarily deal with petty crimes that would not take precedence over a case like this, can't see that they'd just say 'oh, okay Remy, you go and look on your own'.

or they probably let him shoot himself in the foot. Knowing very well the phone wasnt there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled