Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose GR and his lawyer have little idea at the moment of what evidence LE has. Although if GR is guilty, he'll have a good idea of what they could have found.

I don't know, I just wouldn't trust him an inch. Not with anything or anyone. And I do think it's possible he'll have a complete meltdown if or when he finally realises all his plans have come crashing down.

I also think he'll never blame himself. He'll blame other people, and not necessarily those who criticised him. I think he'll blame the people who supported him, for not providing the right kind of support.

We will see though. Luckily, I'm not one of his supporters, so he's unlikely to be dropping into my house for a cup of tea.

I don't think he'll run, I don't think he thinks he's really in jeopardy...

I think he'll blame his girlfriend.

Quite possible. A lot of people will probably believe him too. The woman always comes off worse in that sort of situation.

A lot will depend on proof that she was killed in the home. His whole wild story falls apart, if LE can show that.

I believe GR was calculating and there was a very specific reason he said Jennifer might have had a nosebleed in the car. He may have been telling the truth there, because he knew where the blood had come from.

If those samples contained other substances, it might show Jennifer was deceased in the van. If samples of blood found in the home indicate they came from a living Jennifer, that would be good evidence, I think.

Abigail: Here is the list. I was linked from NYS DMV to list of US territories; then a link to Carribean Regions (these would be not us owned but EDL acceptable). He could only travel by land or sea not air. I have an EDL most people use to go back and forth to Canada since I live close to Niagara Falls.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis_pa_tw_3256.html

Caribbean Region
•Anguilla
•Antigua and Barbuda
•Aruba
•Bahamas
•Bermuda
•Bonaire, St. Eustatius, and Saba (BES)
•British Virgin Islands (includes Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda)
•Cayman Islands
•Dominica
•Dominican Republic
•Dutch Caribbean
•Grenada
•Jamaica (except for business travel)
•Montserrat
•St. Kitts and Nevis
•St. Lucia
•St. Vincent and the Grenadines
•Turks and Caicos

Also here is the link on NYS Enhanced DL. They are not US enhanced only certain states allow for EDL's ones close to borders.

http://www.dmv.ny.gov/edl-faqs.htm

QUOTE=Abigail;9497581]If someone could put their hands on a list of the Carribean destinations accessible with an expanded US drivers license, that would be helpful. With link. I can't find it so far, but have been working on a couple other angles.

I think it was Amanda (?) who posted that you could sail (cruise ship) to some, but not fly with the EDL. Could someone verify that with a link?

Also, if anyone happens to have info on which of these destinations does not have an extradiction agreement with the U.S. (with link), that would be helpful (maybe that should be p.m.'d for obvious reasons).
[/QUOTE]

:tyou::rockon:

I suppose GR and his lawyer have little idea at the moment of what evidence LE has. Although if GR is guilty, he'll have a good idea of what they could have found.

I don't know, I just wouldn't trust him an inch. Not with anything or anyone. And I do think it's possible he'll have a complete meltdown if or when he finally realises all his plans have come crashing down.

Agreed. Hopefully, it will happen behind bars :jail: so as not to put any more family members at risk.

I had a dream last night that GR's bail was revoked and he kept calling me collect. I don't really know about these things - I would say a stress dream. If it comes true, I would rather be on the excepting end of a collect call from the jail, then face to face on the street - I wonder if the judge will revoke his bail - I heard the judge's office was slammed with concerned citizens calling and leaving messages. The public is angry over him getting bail and worried about Jennifer's children. Think the public's concern can help? Someone said it can't hurt, I worry it can - IMO, the calls should make a difference, they should remind the judge that those children's lives lay in his hands. May he see the right thing to do, and do it

:please:

Any chance GR is a dual citizen with a Dutch passport? This article about proposed changes mentions the current law. It also sounds like the kids might be eligible for Dutch passports if Remy is still a Dutch citizen.
http://www.dutchinamerica.com/2011/10/24/end-dual-citizenship

I have it on good authority that he is. It's also my understanding that he has applied for passports for the children and ES has also applied for one.

Folks -- I need some help. I have some info to send to the DA regarding flight risk, and don't have access to a fax machine. One of our good friends here at WS tried to help by sending an e-fax, but it didn't go well. I've already sent an email to Mr. McBride, but they were requesting faxes. With it being a holiday weekend, a lot of businesses that have fax machines for pubic use are closed. Anyone happen to have a fax at their home? Or access to a business that is open?

I had a dream last night that GR's bail was revoked and he kept calling me collect. I don't really know about these things - I would say a stress dream. If it comes true, I would rather be on the excepting end of a collect call from the jail, then face to face on the street - I wonder if the judge will revoke his bail - I heard the judge's office was slammed with concerned citizens calling and leaving messages. The public is angry over him getting bail and worried about Jennifer's children. Think the public's concern can help? Someone said it can't hurt, I worry it can - IMO, the calls should make a difference, they should remind the judge that those children's lives lay in his hands. May he see the right thing to do, and do it

:please:

Thanks upstate -- let's hope your dream is prophetic!! Except for the phone call part!

J4J has been urging folks to contact the DA, not the judge, so the defendant's attorney can't argue that the judge was prejudiced.

Unfortunately, public safely cannot be considered a factor in bail in NY state (only flight risk), but there is the issue of victim safety, which is federal law (the Victim Safety Act). Jennifer's children are considered victims, as are her parents. If GR is living in the house immediately adjacent to theirs, that hardly provides for their safety.

Some of us have been collecting evidence regarding flight risk, which will be the strongest argument for denying bail. Hopefully, the DA will have time to review it before Tues. morning arraignment (Monday being a holiday is problematic).

I have it on good authority that he is. It's also my understanding that he has applied for passports for the children and ES has also applied for one.

Folks -- I need some help. I have some info to send to the DA regarding flight risk, and don't have access to a fax machine. One of our good friends here at WS tried to help by sending an e-fax, but it didn't go well. I've already sent an email to Mr. McBride, but they were requesting faxes. With it being a holiday weekend, a lot of businesses that have fax machines for pubic use are closed. Anyone happen to have a fax at their home? Or access to a business that is open?

I don't have a fax any longer either. Maybe someone can get to an internet cafe? They often have them and may be open Sundays. Our legal posters are certain to have one too - any on this thread?

No chance I'll find anywhere here open on Sunday, but I think I know where I could go tomorrow. Let me know if you need me. I'm about five hours ahead of NY time, so it wouldn't be too last minute.

I wonder if some DA's visit their office Sunday's or public holidays when a big case is coming up? I bet they do. I hope they do.

Yes, it mashed all the text together and had ad banners all over.

Another WS'er is working on it now, but having problems with international calling.

If you opt for the $1.99 service, the ads don't appear. That's best, otherwise the DA will receive a fax with a cover page advertising heaven only knows what.

I wonder if some DA's visit their office Sunday's or public holidays when a big case is coming up? I bet they do. I hope they do.

I'm really HOPING :please: so...most attorneys spend at least a few hours on the weekends playing catch-up...and he does need to prepare before the Tues. morning arraignment ...so I hope Mr. McBride is one of those! Sunday morning there...maybe he'll drop in before or after church?

And I hope he's the type who happens to check his own email and faxes, rather than waiting on the office staff to do it.

WS'er #2 is having a technical problem -- waiting on phone co. to fix -- so...our east coast crowd should be waking up around now - hope someone is able to come to the rescue.

It's probably all stuff he already knows...but who knows?

ETA: well, this is encouraging...somebody posted stuff on his FB page yesterday - Saturday (GR's indictment and a whole bunch of others) -- so somebody in the office is working this holiday weekend!

I thought New York never sleeps......

Keep us updated if you can on progress, pleeaase.

I don't know if it would be stuff a DA already knows - we have loads of posters here and if you add up all the time we contribute together, it's a lot. The DA has a lot to do, limited time to do it and then has to present his case with all the information at his fingertips. The more helpful info he gets, the better. What I've seen you have assembled was concise, relevant and to-the-point.

I think it will help.

I thought New York never sleeps......

Keep us updated if you can on progress, pleeaase.

I don't know if it would be stuff a DA already knows - we have loads of posters here and if you add up all the time we contribute together, it's a lot. The DA has a lot to do, limited time to do it and then has to present his case with all the information at his fingertips. The more helpful info he gets, the better. What I've seen you have assembled was concise, relevant and to-the-point.

I think it will help.

Ha ha!! I think that only applies to NY city. The rest of the state sleeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmanlouie