Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harking back to the last thread, I'm going to suppress my desire to run around shouting "weasel" and waking up the neighbours. Maybe we should be considering all the possibilities?

The most worrying one for me being, if it's believed by locals that Jennifer can't have been where she was found the whole time she was missing, and was identifiable to someone who had only seen the missing posters.. could she possibly have been abducted and held alive for a time?

I really do not think so. Also hope so, of course. That takes a very special kind of cunning and planning and intelligence above the average. I don't think that's present in this case.

I'd post the rock now, but I'm too stupid to have worked out how to do it.........

I don't believe they have.

Is this the same department that is dealing with the third trial in a murder case or is that another county.

Yes,, but the third trial is over. IMHO, this may be why CCSO is being so carefull.

I would really like to know about the welfare of anyone who might hold vital information in this case. I'm not willing to try and break TOS, so can anyone understand what I'm getting at?

People not necessarily free to make their own decisions, who are caught between a rock and a hard place, and who may be faced with making decisions between those they love, that none of us grown-ups would ever want to have to make?

There is very little anyone can do at the moment, but they are so much in my thoughts. So are Jenny's parents. They must be desperate. Absolutely desperate.

I really do not think so. Also hope so, of course. That takes a very special kind of cunning and planning and intelligence above the average. I don't think that's present in this case.

I'd post the rock now, but I'm too stupid to have worked out how to do it.........

Don't think it takes much smarts to abduct and hold someone for a time.

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion, there must be other possibilities.

Harking back to the last thread, I'm going to suppress my desire to run around shouting "weasel" and waking up the neighbours. Maybe we should be considering all the possibilities?

The most worrying one for me being, if it's believed by locals that Jennifer can't have been where she was found the whole time she was missing, and was identifiable to someone who had only seen the missing posters.. could she possibly have been abducted and held alive for a time?

Wolf Dreamer, there was only a 5 or 6 day window for someone to locate the body before the snow moved in. Due to the lack of awareness and discouraging of volunteers to search, many folks may have drove past her body without noticing it. Due to the snow plows, she would have been hidden under the snow ever since awaiting revelation.

There was blood found in the vehicle, unless of course it was the result of nosebleeds..

During decomposition, gas and heat is released which would have melted the snow as well as providing scent for scavengers. Animals will normally focus on the organs first. Without witnessing the scene, it would be logical to conclude that the head area, which would release less heat & gasses would be preserved providing for identification..JMHO

Wolf Dreamer, I am confident that once the autopsy is complete our questions will be answered...

Noted forensic anthropologist and author, Dr. Bill Bass, takes us on a tour of the world-famous Body Farm in Knoxville, TN

[video=youtube;-qZmLo8qIx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZmLo8qIx4[/video]

Am going back through my notes on Jennifer...and in my own opinion, there have been other times when the drink of choice was water and lemon....and sometimes people will express their feelings in a song...or maybe they just like it...I found this interesting...
21 Sep 2008 http://www.myspace.com/chezram/music/playlists/my-playlist-390953

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

I'm a little late in commenting on this one....BUT as I was watching this video, my husband was listening from across the room....and as GR said "there is nothing in the house"...my husband stopped me and implied that the statement itself was very telling, even in the context of the interview...he let them search knowing nothing was there....food for thought

Yes, That is my thought as well. Maybe he suggested they go out for a walk/hike and did her in? Are there trails near where she was found?

Abducted and held alive for period of time, yet:

- no ransom (uncommon-rare?)

- no indication from LE nor ME that there are any signs of sexual assault

- the abduction would have occurred during daylight hours, and yet no warnings/reminders to be cautious have been issued to the surrounding communities

- victim has been found naked and yet, no warning has been given to the surrounding communities concerning RSOs or sexual predator on the loose

- victim is commonly murdered within hour/s (not kept alive)

- never has been a reference to RSOs or any possible sexual predators in close to 3 mo.'s

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

I'm a little late in commenting on this one....BUT as I was watching this video, my husband was listening from across the room....and as GR said "there is nothing in the house"...my husband stopped me and implied that the statement itself was very telling, even in the context of the interview...he let them search knowing nothing was there....food for thought

That caught my attention too. Not "there is nothing here" but "there is nothing in the house". :waitasec:

Am going back through my notes on Jennifer...and in my own opinion, there have been other times when the drink of choice was water and lemon....and sometimes people will express their feelings in a song...or maybe they just like it...I found this interesting...
21 Sep 2008 http://www.myspace.com/chezram/music/playlists/my-playlist-390953

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858635945/

Now that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath
I felt as if I was in way to deep
Guess I let you get the best of me

[Chorus]
Well, I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time ago!
And I never thought I'd doubt you
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I'm slowly getting closure
I guess it's really over
I'm finally gettin' better
Now I'm picking up the pieces
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you!

You took a hammer to these walls
Dragged the memories down the hall
Packed your bags, and walked away
There was nothing I could say
And when you slammed the front door shut
A lot of others opened up
So did my eyes, so I could see
That you never were the best for me

[Chorus]

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

RIP Jennifer Ramsaran, your candle burned out way too soon...

In light of trying to keep an open mind, just in case, I for the life of me cannot figure out why a random stranger who either intended on robbing, car jacking, and/or raping would go through such length to try to ......not get caught.

Keys left in the car, credit cards not used, a body found naked - not near the vehicle. A phone tossed (which could be worth some $.)

They could have kept the phone, tossed the keys, and left the body in the van.

I mean, I'm not talking statistics or anything.. I just don't buy it

Abducted and held alive for period of time, yet:

- no ransom (uncommon-rare?)

- no indication from LE nor ME that there are any signs of sexual assault

- the abduction would have occurred during daylight hours, and yet no warnings/reminders to be cautious have been issued to the surrounding communities

- victim has been found naked and yet, no warning has been given to the surrounding communities concerning RSOs or sexual predator on the loose

- victim is commonly murdered within hour/s (not kept alive)

- never has been a reference to RSOs or any possible sexual predators in close to 3 mo.'s

Epiphany, agreed.

Not to mention we have a husband who originally attempts to paint a picture that she must have met with foul play as "she would never leave."

And then flip flops that he "has no hope."

And then somersaults to "no doubt he will see her again."

I mean - not at one point did he even beg for someone to help find her, release her, ask for what happened, or for her body to be returned.

:banghead:

From hearing from a relative of mine that knows and has talked with the guy that found Jennifer:

she was covered really good with snow... he first spotted a coyote trail...heavily used. He never gave much thought about it... went home.. got to thinking about it, went back down with his dog.. he then spotted what he thought looked like a foot.... kicked some snow, then saw a hand... really freaked him out.... states that she was in a fetal position, decay had started, but recognizeable as her.

Fetal position? Hmmm... Was she in some kind of container til rigor mortis kicked in?

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

There is a video at this link now - The news lady says "he has been outspoken even before his wive's body was found" ??? He did 1 interview!
Yet again, no emotion whatsoever, not even a tear!
He seems to repeat words a lot as if he is stalling for time while he thinks of his next b*****t story.
"we hugged, we actually hugged" "we're talking, we'll keep talking"

From hearing from a relative of mine that knows and has talked with the guy that found Jennifer:

she was covered really good with snow... he first spotted a coyote trail...heavily used. He never gave much thought about it... went home.. got to thinking about it, went back down with his dog.. he then spotted what he thought looked like a foot.... kicked some snow, then saw a hand... really freaked him out.... states that she was in a fetal position, decay had started, but recognizeable as her.

Damn... sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members