Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

I agree jealousy is not involved, but seriously, The Victim Has The Guido Look?

All the males involved are good looking, and as we used to say years ago, Metrosexuals, take care of appearance, clothing, body, etc. There's no need to single out their Italian heritage IMO

I was not imposing any diss and the guido look does not single out Italians. Is Comunale an Italian name? I tend to think of metrosexual as more of a John Stamos look, and he is Italian, and James has a similar style to John.

Guido was referencing the very tan, muscles, long chains, and certain apparel. I mentioned Joey was very cute. I do not believe that to be a diss and I felt the two were very different from one another, and I did not think jealousy was a factor, it could be. This is an opinion of mine, not set in stone or fact.

There is a big difference in make up and style (not dissing one or the other) when you go from one Housewives show on the network Bravo filmed in New Jersey to a not that far of a distance housewives show in New York.

http://www.pictaram.com/user/joey_c9/210553631/1251538586234830876_210553631

This is a link to Joey and his friends on his Instagram. They are all wearing what I described. I have yet to see a non tan, regular built, young Bill Gates looking young man hanging out with the group.

Here is an article with a good description;

"Guido" isn't an ethnic slur like those others. First of all, it originated among Italians, not as a derogatory name used against them by outsiders; and secondly, it describes a youth subculture within an ethnic group, not the ethnic group itself, and different ethnicities can and do join in.

http://italianthro.blogspot.com/2010/10/guido-isnt-an-ethnic-slur.html

And here is an example of a non metro sexual and non guido off to the far other end :findinglink:

635973995480347331-2129974521_frat.jpg

The bail being reduced was discussed last week. It had nothing to do with the charges being lessened. JR's attorney argued that his family had no money and they needed a bail amount that reflected that. Some here debated it was a strategic move.

LD always said him and another man. I never read he ratted out JR. Believe it was evidence and LE that said JR was part of the body burial hence their matching charges.

Why is this message board suddenly getting so derailed.

It has always appeared to me that the news reported LD and "another" disposed o the body. I MG is LD's roommate o course he will protect his Roomate. The timeline to LDS apartment to burial site on google is 1 Hr 50 Min. With that in mind it includes getting gas cans, tools to bury the body and what all else is needed. It is possible that JR only went to LD apartment and LD and MG when to there home town that they knew to do what they did. JR was a florida resident. Highly unlikely JR would pick that location.

I find it very very unlikely that LD and MG or LD and anyne else would murder, bleach, break pelvis, pack up and dispose of Joey FROM James' apartment without James having any involvement. Come on, now.

And, again...James was seen on surveillane. James asked the staff about surveillance storage. James was seen by a witness stuffing the duffle bag in Jeff's trunk.

We can go round and round.

RBBM

I agree jealousy is not involved, but seriously, The Victim Has The Guido Look?

All the males involved are good looking, and as we used to say years ago, Metrosexuals, take care of appearance, clothing, body, etc. There's no need to single out their Italian heritage IMO

I find it very very unlikely that LD and MG or LD and anyne else would murder, bleach, break pelvis, pack up and dispose of Joey FROM James' apartment without James having any involvement. Come on, now.

And, again...James was seen on surveillane. James asked the staff about surveillance storage. James was seen by a witness stuffing the duffle bag in Jeff's trunk.

Why do people have to go round and round. This board is not enjoyable with attitudes of I am right and you are wrong and you are not invited if you have a difference of opinion than me. People should be able to discuss their own theories without fear of discord. Eyewitness testimony means nothing to me until I see further proof and evidence of the facts. The error in eyewitness testimony is alarming. This is my opinion. Did James walk up and ask about the surveillance or did someone call and say hey this is James, I would like to ask you a few questions. James could be that dumb to throw bloody evidence down his own garbage shoot and call asking damning questions, but I cannot see someone do that and cannot see someone taking and hiding things from coming into evidence from their own apartment, but keeping all the bloody evidence there. It makes no sense. I can see it not being someone's residence so the dire need is lessened to do so.

[FONT=&amp]In 1991 Mr. Caldwell was wrongfully convicted of second-degree murder for a shooting that occurred in his neighborhood. A witness of the shooting who lived next door to Mr. Caldwell first told police that no one from her neighborhood had committed the crime. Police later took Mr. Caldwell to the witness’s apartment where she saw him as a potential suspect. She later identified Mr. Caldwell in a photo lineup, saying that he was the shooter she saw under the lamppost. Police had no physical evidence linking Mr. Caldwell to the crime, but did have witness statements confirming his innocence. Mr. Caldwell was convicted based solely on the faulty testimony of his next door neighbor, who could not have seen from her window the features of the shooter under the lamppost.

[/FONT]
http://law.scu.edu/ncip/why-we-act/eyewitness-error/

I believe the facts are very confusing at this time. I can only go on my gut feeling as others can go on theirs. I am not 100% convinced James did not become privy to the murder after the fact and covered himself as well. My interest came in when the initial tag was James is the big bad wolf, the killer. People made all sorts of assumptions about him, based on many things including bias and plain dislike of his character.
We had the big bad wolf, but the taglines were changing continuously, leading to a new suspect being charged. It is in me to leave no stone left unturned to find the absolute truth about what happened, why, and who (I stimulated the actions last night in my mind counting) stabbed this young man 14 times. 14 times!
This is Jodie Arias anger, we rarely see this in a normal fight. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14.

My only other thought: was someone there that cannot handle their alcohol, changes complete personalities, potential personality change and black out..and crazy unrecognizable behavior ensued..

There is also information to be had from LD and MG's building in Jersey City. What were the hours of MG's arrivals and departures? The phone records will also be revealing if there were calls to request assistance with the crime scene cleanup,

Hello, another one that is quite the puzzle. I am not sure who I think did it, but I am leaning towards James not being the killer. He definitely has quite the questionable look on his face in every picture I have seen of him since the arrest. I am wondering, did Joey know any of these people prior to that night? Why would he stay there with three or four other guys if he didn't know any of them. I understand they were partying, but it seems, at least for me, if I were the "odd man out" and didn't know these people previously, I would have left when the girls left. It can be somewhat uncomfortable being the only one who doesn't know anybody. Did they get so friendly at the bar that LD invited him to James apartment? And, then who got so very, very angry that they thought it was a good idea to kill him? They had to think they were going to get caught, with all of the stupid behavior. I don't care how drunk you are, you still have a sense of right and wrong, unless you are so drunk that I think then you would just pass out. Also, if they were also snorting coke, it really mitigates the effect of the alcohol. What is really going on here? I hope we find out, it is too very curious. Katt

I just had a really morbid scenario play out in my mind. Could they have thrown Joey down the garbage chute? Would he have fit? I don't know anything about garbage shoots. imo, if he was, that would explain why he only had a broken pelvis

Not to make light of a broken pelvis, but if he was thrown out the 4th or 32nd window I think he would be more shattered. Not to mention it being too risky, especially in NYC.

I also read that there was a lot of blood in garbage chute. Will try to find link.

Also, I've read mentioned many times about Dilione adjusting the cameras in the BASEMENT. What was so damning and secretive down there. Hmmm??

Hello, another one that is quite the puzzle. I am not sure who I think did it, but I am leaning towards James not being the killer. He definitely has quite the questionable look on his face in every picture I have seen of him since the arrest. I am wondering, did Joey know any of these people prior to that night? Why would he stay there with three or four other guys if he didn't know any of them. I understand they were partying, but it seems, at least for me, if I were the "odd man out" and didn't know these people previously, I would have left when the girls left. It can be somewhat uncomfortable being the only one who doesn't know anybody. Did they get so friendly at the bar that LD invited him to James apartment? And, then who got so very, very angry that they thought it was a good idea to kill him? They had to think they were going to get caught, with all of the stupid behavior. I don't care how drunk you are, you still have a sense of right and wrong, unless you are so drunk that I think then you would just pass out. Also, if they were also snorting coke, it really mitigates the effect of the alcohol. What is really going on here? I hope we find out, it is too very curious. Katt

(All posted below should be read below as IMO, meaning in the opinion of the author as personal thoughts regarding subject matter Joey Comunale and all other subjects related to this case), If there is not a link attached then my expressions, feelings, references, and timelines are of my personal opinion)

Your post got me thinking about your questions. What came to mind after reading your thoughts and my post about different peer groups. By just basing upon photos and other materialistic measures, at first I thought from one photo in the beiginning of the story, Joey was pictured on a rowing team, clean cut Ivy League type prep (which doesn't make one a good person, there are many types in all groups), but this was my take, until reading and getting more into the case. Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad popped in my mind, cute kid, from a good family, but went astray into the money world through drug dealing.

Is there more to this case than simply a party gone bad? Did Dilion and Max know Joey beforehand? Who comes out with a known comfortable group of friends from a different state, and takes off with unknown men. (Unless he fancied a girl) Were the girls his friends from Connecticut?

Joey liked very flashy cars and bling (imo from his social network pages). I am affiliated with many people with flashy cars, but none reference or showcase them on social media. Was he into the drug scene with dealing? Was there a bigger picture, big drugs, big deals, more characters to this story. I can see a guy getting killed in a vicious manner through big drug money being lost, hoaxed, or stolen Was someone else there or involved lower down the line from the actual cartels, but still something and someone up there who is responsible for delivering money back to a serious big league connection.

The coming and goings of all the guests has either not been described or is not on record. When did Gemma walk out and leave? When did Dilion walk out and leave? Was anyone shown to walk around to were the garbage was and check out the bags that were thrown down? James had no interest to go look if the bags were secure, placed, or blood was in the chute?

I found this interesting (imo) about Dilion in an article last night (contains a link):

Police originally pulled over one of the suspects for driving without a license, but Boyce said police eventually suspected he might be linked to Comunale's disappearance and death.
An interview with the suspect led to the discovery of the body in Oceanport, Boyce said.
http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2016/11/17/joseph-comunale-suspect-body-oceanport/94024026/

It was IMO early on, that Dilion simply waltzed in and led the police to a body, it is now IMO however, this link shows that he was questioned and looked suspect (why suspect at this time?) and felt he had no way out but to lead them to a body.

attachment.php
imagejpeg
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1619.JPG