GUILTY NY - Laura Garza, 25, Manhattan, 3 December 2008

My fears are that he dumped her body in the Hudson.. when that happens, Lord knows where they wash up; could be East River or farther down.

There are so many areas from NYC to Sullivan County, including state parks and the Hudson River where he could have put a body. Hopefully they can retrieve his GPS car results and get clues as to where he may have went, to narrow it down.

This just makes me sick. He's the son of a cop and at this point I wonder what that may have had to do with him getting such a "light" sentence when he got caught before. He's a sexual deviant, a pedophile, and a murderer. I can't believe he got probation for the charges before, not to mention all the young girls he hired in his sub shop, without anyone knowing he was a predator. I pray for this girl and her family and I have to agree with her aunt, he probably slipped something into her drink because that would be his "style". I hope he never sees the light of day again.

My fears are that he dumped her body in the Hudson.. when that happens, Lord knows where they wash up; could be East River or farther down.

You know what's sad? They are weighted down under the ice for most of the winter, and many bodies come up in the Hudson and the East River every Spring :( Isn't that horrible? They say the warming of the water and the gasses in the bodies...

I shudder to think of what happened to her. I read that he only went after pretty brunettes, and that he is a good looking guy. Reminds me of ted bundy :(

This just makes me sick. He's the son of a cop and at this point I wonder what that may have had to do with him getting such a "light" sentence when he got caught before. He's a sexual deviant, a pedophile, and a murderer. I can't believe he got probation for the charges before, not to mention all the young girls he hired in his sub shop, without anyone knowing he was a predator. I pray for this girl and her family and I have to agree with her aunt, he probably slipped something into her drink because that would be his "style". I hope he never sees the light of day again.

Yes, it´s all very strange, has he been with underage girls? I know the other girl was 17 when she was attacked, but I havn´t heard anything of him being into children.

Multiple police canines search for Garza in Middletown

MIDDLETOWN -- More than one dozen police canine units have converged at this hour at the intersection of Phillips and Genung streets as part of the search for missing Brooklynite Laura Garza.

The units include the New York State Police but also involve canines from the New York State Park Police and the Clarkstown and Ramapo police departments.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081218/NEWS/81218022

"Jack Maresca, the assistant Wallkill town building inspector, saw Mele in his Regency Club apartment on the morning of Dec. 4. That was about 10 hours before Garza, who lived in Brooklyn, was reported missing by a worried friend. She met Mele the night of Dec. 2 at a New York City nightclub.
Maresca, who declined to comment Monday, made the visit as part of a routine fire and maintenance inspection. Supervisor John Ward said the inspection covered the entire Schutt Road apartment complex, not just Mele's apartment. Town building officials confirmed that a woman — not Garza — was in the apartment with Mele at the time."

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081216/NEWS/812160336

So if this other woman spotted wasn't Garza or Mele's girlfriend, who was she? ..and is she missing too?

They actually had to cut through the ice and then dive in :( Those brave men putting their life at risk because of this demon Mele :furious:

Is there a time line of when Laura Garza was last spotted with Mele and around where were they? Then when was he next spotted (time line; how much time had passed between when he had last spotted her and when he was spotted next, and where,etc).

The reason i ask is, Lord forbid.. he had to rid of her body, the amount of time passed where he was unaccounted for could give us clues. Would he dump a body around where he lives? Or would he drive to a "make out/look out" point off a highway near the Hudson River? Most likely he would stick to an area he's comfortable with. Yet, he has drove to NYC and back up to where he lives from his partying. Then there are a lot of state parks around that area as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back