NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Town of Babylon Fire Marshall has a VERY similar truck:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2483/4452553414_6b46dc3f21_m.jpg

Just a disclaimer: if that is the fire marshall's truck, I believe it is there legitimately.

It's also the same as the SCPD truck that drives on the beach, a ford f250 xlt.
And it certainly looks like the vehicle that has been seen in CPH driveway.
There is a news12 video that shows his house and car in driveway.
I don't see any blue or other colors on it that would lead me to believe it is SCPD.

Attachments

• Traffic 63A1.jpg
    Traffic 63A1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
pdf attached and snipped for size purposes.

Attachments

• LISK feature in GQ UK Nov 2011.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
Nice article Truth. I like the different perspectives. And there is some interesting information in there that I wasn't aware of. I'm very interested in that makeshift shack the author says that the police found in their search of Gilgo. I'm wondering what the proximity of this shack was to the GB4 remains...

took a bunch of pics on Sunday of the beach location where the legs washed up in 1996....just a little imagery to complement all this reading/writing we do.

Something about the currents and sand bars makes this spot a magnet for anything floating in the Great South Bay.

"Press reports from April 1996 indicate that two severed legs were found on the shores of Davis Park, on Fire Island, by two seasonal residents walking along the beach. The toenails of one foot were painted red and the right leg had 3 1/2-inch scar on the rear calf and L-shaped scar on the shin. The left leg had a 3 1/2-inch scar on the inner side. "

1996 - Jane "fasciotomy" Doe

Attachments

• IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0729.jpg
    IMAG0729.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0439.jpg
    IMAG0439.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0726.jpg
    IMAG0726.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 29
That was a great article truthspider. Thanks for posting it!

What is that rusty thing in pic #3 that you posted. Is it an old auto bumper?

I appreciate the local perspective given by everyone here.

wm

That was a great article truthspider. Thanks for posting it!

What is that rusty thing in pic #3 that you posted. Is it an old auto bumper?

I appreciate the local perspective given by everyone here.

wm

i think it was an oil tank for a house, it doesn't look that big in this pic, but that's what it seemed like when i was standing on it.

I believe the statement he made about law enforcement having cph's phone records showing that he did call the gilbert family weeks before the airing of 48 hours... because it was validated.

Everything he says may not be true, but he did know something that we did not.

Perhaps but he makes completely untrue statements as well.

Like his description of the doc's son. Dead wrong. If he is so intimate with the neighborhood, this is something he should really know.

Town fire marshals here on Long Island are state certified peace officers, and as such some towns allow them to carry firearms, Town of Babylon fire marshals are unarmed - they tried to get the town to let them carry but several fire marshals allegedly had "background issues" but I havent gotten the entire story yet. Perhaps this last bit is of relevance to our case?

There is also a possibility that the "law enforcement" looking vehicle is a Town of Babylon Park Ranger or a Bay Constable. Town of Babylon employs 3 kinds of state certified peace officers; Fire Marshals, Park Rangers, and Bay Constables. They also have code enforcement officers and public safety officers (glorified security guards basically) but they currently do not have law enforcement status.

Perhaps but he makes completely untrue statements as well.

Like his description of the doc's son. Dead wrong. If he is so intimate with the neighborhood, this is something he should really know.

I completely agree with you about that.

WARNING - Anymore posts like the ones just recently removed will result in TO's. It is against the rules to bash, bait or be rude and disrespectful on one another - so STOP IT!

If you need a refresher on the rules and TOS, you can find them right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Someone recently conjectured on the LISK site that they thought it could be possible that flukeyou is Mr Hyde's son. I am definitely intrigued by this possibility.

For those of you who have followed that train wreck over there (LISK), what do you think about that possibility?

(disclaimer: I never post on LISK, but who can help reading the trash from time to time)

On the subject of the white truck: I once read, I don't know, whether it's true, that the US manufacturers sold, all together some millions of it. So it is really no problem to find white trucks in the area. However, we have only one of them in the Bing image right near to the dumped bodies. Ergo, we need a way to figure out, who this was, not, who drives a white truck and has a theoretical right to be there. Any ideas?
On the subject of the LISK forum and "who can help reading the trash from time to time): I found Bayer and their product ASPIRIN helpful.

On the subject of the white truck: I once read, I don't know, whether it's true, that the US manufacturers sold, all together some millions of it. So it is really no problem to find white trucks in the area. However, we have only one of them in the Bing image right near to the dumped bodies. Ergo, we need a way to figure out, who this was, not, who drives a white truck and has a theoretical right to be there. Any ideas?
On the subject of the LISK forum and "who can help reading the trash from time to time): I found Bayer and their product ASPIRIN helpful.

I believe the police already did, I think through questioning neighbors and involved parties, they gleaned some information that gave them reason to search the north side of OP east of gilgo. That just seems more likely to me than an SCPD officer and cadaver dog stumbling upon 10 sets of remains, or SCPD searching from Oak Beach all the way to Gilgo (nearly 5 miles) for traces of SG.

Ok, I just spent 15 minutes on the phone with customer support (Blaese Baker) from Pictometry International, and he confirmed that the particular photo with the truck was indeed taken between Feb and March ... of 2011 (Even though the copyright says 2010).
So, unfortunately it is of no value as this IS during the investigation.

Actually, to be more thorough in my analysis, the picture is of no value if the truck belongs to someone actually involved in the investigation. I think someone recalled seeing a truck like this on the scene at the height of the investigation.

back to the drawing board....

Hey yall, back again after a small break..... During my break, I was thinking..... Could it be possible that PAK ran SG over by accident? She was not in a good state that night, and could have ran out in front of him. That would explain a possible cover up with JB. Just a thought....

Hey yall, back again after a small break..... During my break, I was thinking..... Could it be possible that PAK ran SG over by accident? She was not in a good state that night, and could have ran out in front of him. That would explain a possible cover up with JB. Just a thought....

I think the 911 tape contains evidence of her being "pulled into" a truck.

I really can't imagine that this case is a mystery to the people who have heard that tape. I just don't think the tape and the rest of the "evidence" is enough for an arrest or conviction.

it is beyond me that this girl was pulled into a truck and they have no idea...wth?

they were on the phone with her.

20 minutes on the phone.

I want to hear it.

I would love to run that 911 call thru my recording studio.....my buddy has some good software where you can isolate individual freqs. If they ever release it, it should be a bomb shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels