GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

Please find this little princess unharmed [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't get any of the feeds to play. To those watching, please provide bullet points. Thanks,

She hasn't been found. Mom pleading for him to bring her home. She talked to him last night and his mental condition is in question by what he said. They didn't reveal what.

Mom and dad are married. Very concerned about Maddox's safety.

Checked all areas of transportation. Train, bus, airport...

Mom got off work last night and their car was in the parking lot. No one was in it. He sent text saying the car would be there. He left a message and it was very alarming & unexpected. Cause for concern.

No indication of drug/alcohol use.

Mom's name is Morgan. She asked for media to leave her alone. Chief (?) does not know what type job the father has or if he works. He thinks the mental health issue came from the message the dad left. Not aware of previous mental health issues.

Wow, just watching the press conference. This is absolutely bizarre.
Praying this precious baby is found!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just watched presser also. Chief said no marital problems. No prior mental issues. Did I hear that right. Sound was kind of low.

From the press conference:

- Mom & Dad are married, no known marital issues
- Dad usually picks up Mom from work at 10pm
- last night, instead of picking her up he sent her a text message saying he wouldn't be there but the car would be in the parking lot
- Mom gets the car, drives home and discovers Maddox and Dad are not there, calls police at 11:20pm
- they only have 1 car so it's unknown how he might be travelling around
- exact contents of messages he left not disclosed but troubling enough to activate the amber alert

Praying that little Maddox will be sleeping safely in her bed tonight.

Mom of missing CNY girl Maddox Lawrence makes tearful plea for return (video)

Ryan Lawrence was supposed to pick up his wife from her job at a store at Destiny USA at about 10 p.m. Saturday when he sent her a text message that their car would be in the parking lot. When Morgan Lawrence returned home, her husband and their daughter Maddox were missing.

[...]

The father is 6 foot, 1 inches tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a Zodiac tattoo on his right hand and a round burn scar on his lower right leg.

Police ask that anyone with information call 911 or (315)442-5222. Or they can submit anonymous tips on the SPD app.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...ul_plea_for_her_return.html#incart_river_home

From the press conference:

- Mom & Dad are married, no known marital issues
- Dad usually picks up Mom from work at 10pm
- last night, instead of picking her up he sent her a text message saying he wouldn't be there but the car would be in the parking lot
- Mom gets the car, drives home and discovers Maddox and Dad are not there, calls police at 11:20pm
- they only have 1 car so it's unknown how he might be travelling around
- exact contents of messages he left not disclosed but troubling enough to activate the amber alert

Could it be he ran off with another woman who is willing to have Maddox run off with them?

Trying to figure out scenarios that are safe.

How horrible!

Where.can they be?
I think someone took them as they waited for mom to get do e work.
Does dad have any enemies?

How horrible!

Where.can they be?
I think someone took them as they waited for mom to get do e work.
Does dad have any enemies?
I'm still catching up, was the message he left to his wife a voice message or text? If its a text that could be possible. I hope not. I take it nothing showed up in parking lot surveillance videos, no cell phone activity, etc?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back