GUILTY NY - Marc Bookal, 4, Newburgh, 14 Dec 2009

RIP Marc .... I am glad you have been found

Poor little Marc! I am so glad they found his body - hopefully, the medical examiner will be able to determine what happened to him at the hands IMO of the monster boyfriend. Also, thank God he was kept in jail on probation violation - he is already in custody. My heart aches.
When will these women learn that their children are precious! Men come and go - be strong, you do not need a man to live and love your self and your children. Sometimes I just want to pound some sense into their heads! This man almost killed another one of her children! WTH????:furious:
That said, I wonder why he was not found when the searchers went through that area in December - I wonder if someone moved the bag containing his tiny body. If so, someone else knew about it.
Small angel, play in heaven with all the other little souls that have lost their lives prematurely at the hands of abusers.

Marc. So young. Gone way too soon.
Rest in eternal peace, little guy.

I just got home & turned on NG.....another little one just tossed away. :(

:rose: RIP, little Marc

On NG now, they are saying that he was not found because the weather in Dec prevented a thorough search. IMO someone tipped LE off - they went right to the spot where he was found.

I'm so sorry Marc. What a beautiful little boy. :cry:

This dude, Corey Byrd, is a piece of work. He has a bad history of child abuse.
Good lord, why would the "mother" let this man stay in her home! NG spoke of the injuries CB involked on the first child - 14 month old! Lacerated liver, fractures skull
Unbelievable!:furious:

This mother is a moron. She defended the boyfriend! This is from a video taken at the time of the disappearance.
Wonder what she has to say now?:banghead:

:furious:
Thanks to the tipster!
Mom is as guilty as the creep she left live with her! :banghead: :furious:

another mom that thought this guy was better than her son! :furious:

This mother is a moron. She defended the boyfriend! This is from a video taken at the time of the disappearance.
Wonder what she has to say now?:banghead:

IMO, she knew! She lied and defended this guy, how many times?
Her son had fractures, torn liver, burnt hands............:furious:

I cannot stand this anymore. How many children have to die?
OK was CPS on this case? What happened to him as a condition of his reckless endangerment of his own child? Was he supposed to be in a home with a child? Does anyone know about the social work history of this family/children?
Mommy is jsut as much to blame. How can you leave your precious child with a like that? WTH?:furious:

Let's hope all forensic evidence is contained for the trial in the bookbag!
Nail these so called parents for good.

This is so sad and senseless. I hope CB rots. RIP little man! :prayer:

NG is playing a clip of the Mom correcting NG during a previous interview in which NG asked Mom why she would have left her child with a man who had been known to be abusive to children. The Mom corrected NG in a terse manner saying that it was only "child endangerment" (That quoted text is not exactly how she said it).

What? Excuse me? Did I miss something here? Oh that's right I didn't miss anything because what we have is yet another woman that is smarter than everybody else.

She is smarter than the medical professional who alerted the LE in the first place when that 14 month old child was taken in for medical treatment.

She's smarter than the cops who arrested that man and charged him with tearing the liver of a 14 month old child.

She is smarter than the judge or jury that convicted his trifflin *** for child endangerment.

Yup she's smarter than any of those people. She is so smart that Marc is dead. Gone. Probably put through a living hell during his short life. (IMHO probably happened at the hands of this man).

She's either smart, or she's complicit. I better sign off because I"m so mad I got steam coming out of my ears and I am pushing the limits of what is appropriate to say about a victims mom as it is now.

God bless you baby boy. I'm just so angry at the injustice of your death.

lawyer defending 'good mom'..........she is destraught, working and just making ends meet................I'm gonna be sick.............

no excuse for leaving a child (children) with this creep!

what a mother is suppose to be and what they really are! according to Karen, the child is drawn to abuser......the powerful person!

Good! The detective on NG says that because the body was in a bag, that there will be better forensic evidence. The more evidence, the tighter the case against CB! Let the charges begin.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back