GUILTY NY - Marc Bookal, 4, Newburgh, 14 Dec 2009

ng is playing a clip of the mom correcting ng during a previous interview in which ng asked mom why she would have left her child with a man who had been known to be abusive to children. The mom corrected ng in a terse manner saying that it was only "child endangerment" (that quoted text is not exactly how she said it).

What? Excuse me? Did i miss something here? Oh that's right i didn't miss anything because what we have is yet another woman that is smarter than everybody else.

She is smarter than the medical professional who alerted the le in the first place when that 14 month old child was taken in for medical treatment.

She's smarter than the cops who arrested that man and charged him with tearing the liver of a 14 month old child.

She is smarter than the judge or jury that convicted his trifflin *** for child endangerment.

Yup she's smarter than any of those people. She is so smart that marc is dead. Gone. Probably put through a living hell during his short life. (imho probably happened at the hands of this man).

She's either smart, or she's complicit. I better sign off because i"m so mad i got steam coming out of my ears and i am pushing the limits of what is appropriate to say about a victims mom as it is now.

God bless you baby boy. I'm just so angry at the injustice of your death.

amen!

Laws have to be stricter!
This has to stop!

NG shows snips of presser on

Just saw they found sweet little Marc Anthony. So very sad but im glad they found him.

RIP Marc

It is such a beautiful day in PA, looks pretty in the photos.
Tipster may of looked in bag while walking and told LE.
Anonymous person...........if so I would never blame the person after
seeing what happens to people like Roy K.

This is my LAST post. I feel the same as Kat. It is soooo frustrating!
I believe these women just HAVE to have a man - no matter how terrible, abusive, criminal that he is. What has happened to mother's strength in protecting their offspring?
No man EVER is worth the chance even the slightest that he will adversely affect the children! Possible abuse, harm, injury, DEATH! WHY? To have a warm body in the bed? In this case, he was not even supporting the household. She was the one working full time! Who needs him? Is he THAT good in bed?:furious:
Risking your precious innocent children for THAT ?
She needs to be held accountable in some way. Women, men come and go. What is left is YOU, Mom, and your beloved children for the rest of your life.
I am sick.:sick::rant:

lawyer defending 'good mom'..........she is destraught, working and just making ends meet................I'm gonna be sick.............

no excuse for leaving a child (children) with this creep!
I am so tired of these "mothers" making excuses for themselves and their (criminal) boyfriends. Poor little Marc never had a chance. :furious: MOO

It is such a beautiful day in PA, looks pretty in the photos.
Tipster may of looked in bag while walking and told LE.
Anonymous person...........if so I would never blame the person after
seeing what happens to people like Roy K.
Oh I totally agree. MOO

Awwww. Poor, sweet little baby. RIP Marc. And may your killer rot in prison then in H*L* for all eternity.

Rest in Peace, Marc ~ and may there be justice for you. :rose:

Thanks to all who watched and posted about the NG show tonight.

I am so sad Marc is gone, but I am overjoyed that he was found so he can have a final resting place besides a fricken duffle bag in the woods.

Praying for justice.

Marc you did not deserve this baby!!!!!

This is just so sad. Such a good thing that he was found though. As for his egg donor, I have no (printable) words. And as for that , er, I mean POI...no nice words at all for him.

Not only did "Mom" defend the POI... and Marc was just getting better from the burned hands, right?) this woman criticized the police for not finding Marc. They were diving in frigid water, and this "Mother" wanted something more.

They must have hurt all 4 of the kids. The older boy Christian. Then there is a girl and a 5 year old boy Matthew (all in the pictures and all in the paper, public)

Marc spent 100 days out there. Today is day 100.

~snipped~

The boy's mother, Christine Bookal, has been notified that the body is likely that of her son.

She told MidHudsonNews.com that police told her the body was found inside a large book bag. "It looks like one of his," she said.
http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/2010/March/24/Bookal_searchresumes-24Mar10.htm

Um ... who would have had access to "one" of Mark's book bags? A stranger who snatched him as he walked to his aunt's house? I don't think so.

When he disappeared, did the boyfriend mention that he had a book bag with him? I don't remember. But I doubt it.

Rest in peace, Mark, sweet boy.

RIP Sweet Marc....gone too soon

I will never forget that the best way these jerks had to describe this dear little boy was by the "burn marks on his hands"...

these monsters should have never had custody of a hamster, let alone children..

I am disgusted with the social services and parole people who let this group stay together, in charge of children, given the past beating of Marc's older half brother

Did a hospital treat the burns?? If so why wasn't this reported and investigated>

What a sad sad thing that some of these dear kids are described by the scars of their past abuse.....Marc's burned hands, little Jozelynn's missing patch of hair and scab on her chin

not to mention that with the majority of "missing" kids they are already well known to the state/s, courts, social services

I hope some of you will join me on the "spotlight" board where I am dilligently trying to make lists of all the sad cases where the social services were involved but useless

Poor sweet Marc with that happy smile :( Poor baby, this is just sooo sad

So sad to hear and yet I'm sure none of us are surprised. Rest in peace little man, you have no more pain and no more tears to shed.

So when will the boyfriend be arrested? If I recall correctly, bio-mom and bio-dad took and passed a LDT. The boyfriend refused.

Since Byrd served five years behind bars for an attack on an 18-year-old man in 2002, you can tell he's a violent man! Why the bio-mom protected him, I'll never know. I'd probably kill him with my bare hands.

What's really going on here?

Mel

So when will the boyfriend be arrested? If I recall correctly, bio-mom and bio-dad took and passed a LDT. The boyfriend refused.

Since Byrd served five years behind bars for an attack on an 18-year-old man in 2002, you can tell he's a violent man! Why the bio-mom protected him, I'll never know. I'd probably kill him with my bare hands.

What's really going on here?

Mel

I thought the 2002 attack was on his own son, to the bio mom of both that child and Marc.....he beat up his 18 MONTH old son , broke bones, lacerated his liver..and that is why he went to prison.,....

during the time he was away the "mother" had Marc to another guy and when he got out of prison took him back

I have asked various times where/how is the older half brother of Marc? who knows...

I am so disgusted that the state parole /social services etc left this jerk live around kids...

and that the mother, whose main concern seems to be her "man" , allowed this...this is simply revolting

Poor Marc...> I hope all her other kids are taken from her, she obviously has NO sense of what is right and wrong

I wish she could be charged along with her lover man

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea