NY - Mari Gilbert, mother of Shannan Gilbert, murdered by daughter Sarra, 23 July 2016

I just saw this -- I haven't followed this case until today, but this article caught my eye.
----------------------------------------------

Crime & Safety

Shared from Babylon Village, NY

'They're Trying To Kill Me': Police Release 911 Gilgo Beach Calls​

The 911 calls were made in the early morning hours on the day that Shannan Gilbert went missing, police say.​

Maureen Mullarkey's profile picture

Posted Fri, May 13, 2022 at 7:17 am ET|Updated Fri, May 13, 2022 at 3:55 pm ET

SUFFOLK COUNTY, NY — Suffolk Police have released three 911 calls made the night that Shannan Gilbert went missing near Oak Beach, in two videos released on Youtube, Suffolk County Police Commissioner Rodney Harrison announced on Friday.
One video, which is roughly 23 minutes, contains the full duration of the 911 calls. In the other 12-minute video, Detective Lieutenant Kevin Beyrer, commanding officer of the Suffolk County Police Department's homicide section, explains "the circumstances surrounding" the calls.

During the early morning hours of May 1, 2010, Shannon Gilbert, a Craigslist sex worker and resident of Jersey City, New Jersey, traveled from Manhattan to meet client Joseph Brewer at his home at 8 The Fairway Drive, he said.
[...]
Suffolk County Crime Stoppers recently announced that the reward leading to an arrest in this case has been increased from $25,000 to $50,000. Tips can also be submitted through Gilgonews.com.

More information can be found about the Gilgo Beach victims and Shannan Gilbert here.

To view Dr. Baden's pathology report, click here.
---------------------------------
Much more here:

Mother found dead in her NY home was killed by daughter, police say

"Mari Gilbert, 52, who led the charge to find the murderer of her sex worker daughter Shannan Gilbert, was found dead in Ellenville, New York, on Saturday.
Her youngest daughter, 27-year-old Sarra Gilbert, is accused of killing her during the day on Saturday."
I'm curious to know why???? Shannan obviously had some issues/reasons ( I'm not blaming mom) for her life choices. Now another daughter is accused of her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back