NY - Mari Gilbert, mother of Shannan Gilbert, murdered by daughter Sarra, 23 July 2016

Ok i havent been keeping up but dosent this girl have a diagonised mental illness?

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general...to-life-in-prison-in-stabbing-death-of-mother

Ray, though, asked Williams to show Gilbert mercy, saying the “circumstances surrounding the perversion of this girl’s soul, her mind, her heart, should strike a chord of courts heart.”

“We know she was raised in one of the worst families this county has ever had in its bosom,” said Ray, recalling testimony that Gilbert was sexually abused by one of her mother’s boyfriends, that her older sister was a prostitute with her mother’s blessing, and that her mother practiced “black magic,” which ultimately led Gilbert to believe her mother was a demon.

The article ends with letting us know that he filed an intent to appeal the courts decision.

It's incredibly sad that Mari allowed her boyfriend(s) (for there were two separate bf's that sexually abused the 3 older sisters) to sexually abuse her children. Absolutely disgusting.

Today is Mari Gilbert's birthday.

and, as a birthday present to the Gilbert family
I talked the ear off of an FBI special agent about this case.

Cross your fingers folks. I just don't understand
why the obvious culprits were not charged
with the Mann Act. and sent to prison.

Just sayin'
Did you ask them how close they are to catching a serial killer?

With the permission of fellow Websleuther Breaking Bad I wish to advise you there is an excellent story in the NY Daily News about the New Bedford, MA serial killer. The book mentioned is Shallow Graves: ------------by Maureen Boyle.

Far as I know Terry Scofield is still talking to me. Unlike you Terry has no problem with using her real name and is not hiding behind a handle.......or 2 handles..........or 3 handles. With T.S. is what you see is what you get.

The Brothers, OK?

FYI, a person you have taken to bashing on WS is probably the person most responsible for putting Burke in jail, and getting Spota and McPartland indicted. But don't worry I am not going to tell you who that is.

Angela, as it appears as though you liked my two previous posts I will do another at the risk of disturbing Breaking Bad.
I have a former cop tell me he often frequented strip joints with Burke. One day at Gossips ( Stormy Daniels made an appearance there a few months ago) He was in a basement room with Burke where Burke was getting a lap dance. Before he left he saw the stripped playfully untying his tie. When he returned to the room he saw the stripper on the floor with the wrapped around her neck.
Gossips is said to be an annex for SCPD cops that can visit the place without paying the cover charge. That I can personally attest to because I was there and saw it happen.

With the permission of fellow Websleuther Breaking Bad I wish to advise you there is an excellent story in the NY Daily News about the New Bedford, MA serial killer. The book mentioned is Shallow Graves: ------------by Maureen Boyle.
MB also did a couple of interviews.

They are on youtube.

It's a diabolically evil thing to not allow your baby daughter Shannan to come HOME
from foster care because she told on your live in boyfriend, and baby daddy of Stevie
for sexually molesting Shannan, Sherre and possibly little baby Sarra.

Diabolically evil. Yup.

Making a movie with members of the tribe of Gilbert know it alls. All sorts
of information to be coming soon. to your screen.

Keep posted.

Nearly 4 years later, but I have to ask: Couldn't it be true that molesting Shannan is far more evil than handling the revelation of molestation poorly? Mari wouldn't have had to make any difficult choices about how to handle such a disclosure if there were no molestation to report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back