NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

I think your right. And poor Sandra was found in North Sea.
Bittrolff has a cabin in upstate NY. The place he has an appitite for raw hearts. SICKO.
Maybe he put the property in someone elses name.
I would not be surprised if he had bodies buried there.

Is there info regarding him eating hearts? i haven't heard that, please do tell! I never found the location of his cabin, but I'd bet it is in his wife's name. His company is, his house is, and at least one other building is . Patricia Asero is her name - it's in MSM so I'm not violating her privacy. Betcha there may be bodies up there too - he's already shown he uses more than one dump site.

Is there info regarding him eating hearts? i haven't heard that, please do tell! I never found the location of his cabin, but I'd bet it is in his wife's name. His company is, his house is, and at least one other building is . Patricia Asero is her name - it's in MSM so I'm not violating her privacy. Betcha there may be bodies up there too - he's already shown he uses more than one dump site.
He also raised a pig. Slaughtered it in front of the neighbors. Just for the fun of it. Im glad hes doing life.

Its in one of the upthreads. DA spoke about his history with animals.
Its also in the Daily Beast. He killed animals when he was young. Alot of serial killers have a history of killing animals.

Youtube John Bittrolff in New York may be responsible for ten more.

JB was convicted of killing two women in the nineties.
We know he also killed Sandra Costilla. Everything about the killing was the same. There was no DNA. So he was not charged with her murder.
How can he be charged with the killings on OP if they wont go after him for killing Sandra C.?

What do the Det's on the case think?
Does this mean they are not looking at anyone else?

BBM -Not sure who thought that or where but the concept of physical deformities correlating to criminality is from 19th century thought. afaik it's okay to post pages from a book so if anyone is curious about this here ya go: [FONT=&]Bernheimer, Charles, et al. [/FONT]Decadent subjects: the idea of decadence in art, literature, philosophy, and culture of the fin de siècle in Europe. Baltimore, The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2002.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I did say something about his ears. Want to know why? LISK used throwaway phones - one was registered to "Mickey Mouse". When I looked at photos of Bittrolff, I noticed that his left ear seemed larger and stuck out more that the right ear. It occurred to me that he may have been teased in school, and called "Mickey Mouse". Just a thought, and a pretty good one if I say so myself. haha

I did say something about his ears. Want to know why? LISK used throwaway phones - one was registered to "Mickey Mouse". When I looked at photos of Bittrolff, I noticed that his left ear seemed larger and stuck out more that the right ear. It occurred to me that he may have been teased in school, and called "Mickey Mouse". Just a thought, and a pretty good one if I say so myself. haha

07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
twocuriouscats
user-offline.png
Searching for Killer Owls

Join DateApr 2011LocationCaliPosts853​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6
wonder if they called him mickey mouse as a kid

Wow. You're good LL6!​

07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
twocuriouscats
user-offline.png
Searching for Killer Owls

Join DateApr 2011LocationCaliPosts853​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6

Wow. You're good LL6!​

Were you trying to copy and paste or something?.we can help, your post is scrambled

Were you trying to copy and paste or something?.we can help, your post is scrambled

Hi, I think I figured out how to format it.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 (on 07/28/14)

twocuriouscats said:
Wow. You're good LL6!

twocuriouscats said:

I have a question about JB...

Does he have children?

How old?

Names if we can post that? If not, initials?

This whole story has ****ed my head up a lot and now living in Texas, i woke up from a dream I had that was something said to me years ago on none other than silas carter road while I was speaking with an old man and his grand children.

Initials AB for his child by chance?

I hope not.

I have a question about JB...

Does he have children?

How old?

Names if we can post that? If not, initials?

This whole story has ****ed my head up a lot and now living in Texas, i woke up from a dream I had that was something said to me years ago on none other than silas carter road while I was speaking with an old man and his grand children.

Initials AB for his child by chance?

I hope not.

No AB. What did the old man say?

I swear, there are ways to make the Bittrolf theory work. Maybe it's because this case desperately needs resolution or perhaps because it's true; I don't know but here goes:

A Long Island carpenter could get a lot of work done in the summer thanks to the weather and longer stretches of daylight. Likewise, a carpenter with a truckful of tools and who might work alone at a jobsite after hours wouldn't raise eyebrows. Plus, he'd have access to any burlap or tarps used by landscapers on the same site.

A young carpenter with a wife couldn't take home a prostitute but he could take her to an empty or abandoned jobsite, especially one with acreage and no immediate neighbors.

He worked with manual and power saws all day and in wondering what it'd be like to use them on humans, created an opportunity to learn. He eventually dismembered enough people to satisfy his curiosity and learned that the clean up and disposal are trouble. Plus, he eventually started a family and didn't have all night to torture and kill like he used to so he switched methods.

He progressed with time; the internet gave him a whole new hunting ground with a greater degree of anonymity. He might have seen each victim a few times before killing them to build a trust, of sorts; hence, no phones or drivers.

His pattern showed a taste for petite Caucasian women though he occasionally sought out African Americans, perhaps out of curiosity. The Asian male victim, who was dressed in women's clothing, was likely beaten to death in the heat of the moment when the carpenter discovered the victim's actual gender. At this point, the carpenter probably chose to stick with what he knew, what he thought was safe.

The timeline of the killings fits with Bittrolf's age, career, and life progression and seemingly stops around the time of his arrest. I neither commit to or discount him as LISK but the theory shapes up to some degree. But then again, people twist scripture to suit their needs so at this point, who knows?

I don't know why it is but I have a hard time picturing JB in Manhattan late that Sunday night when Maureen was last seen. I guess this could have been his first successful attempt at procuring his victim through CL but on the other hand I don't know if MBB would have traveled to take a date outside of the city.

The CL personal ads first came about around the time JT was taken but I think it's unlikely she was using the site so a trip to the city would've been required for that victim.

All these victims and it wasn't until the last two that he started procuring closer to home. And they were just a few months apart.

The job-site kill spot seems somewhat risky. It would need to be a very isolated and I'm not sure how many of those places still exist on LI. We're also told that it appears the killer spent some time with these victims, whatever that means, so I'm thinking with some victims his home would've been the place they were brought.

I'm wondering if they're still married. Seems like the wife would be the one to know by now if it's him. There is last known dates and times for some of these victims, I hope she's looked back to her past itinerary for comparison.

Again...a LOT of assumption here that LISK dismembers. I don't believe that's the case. In my mind, both LISK and Bittrolff have similar mo's....pick a girl up, knock the " spit " out them or strangle them in your vehicle, dump them in a secluded spot. Simple as that.

I think many WSers want LISK to be a much bigger deal than he actually is. A councilman, or a chief of police , or a millionaire adult film maker. In all likelihood, he's a nobody...just like Rifkin, Kemper , BTK , and every other serial killer of note. Bittrolff is a good suspect in my book.

JMO

Again...a LOT of assumption here that LISK dismembers. I don't believe that's the case. In my mind, both LISK and Bittrolff have similar mo's....pick a girl up, knock the " spit " out them or strangle them in your vehicle, dump them in a secluded spot. Simple as that.

I think many WSers want LISK to be a much bigger deal than he actually is. A councilman, or a chief of police , or a millionaire adult film maker. In all likelihood, he's a nobody...just like Rifkin, Kemper , BTK , and every other serial killer of note. Bittrolff is a good suspect in my book.

JMO

Kat, agree with you that people want LISK to be more than he actually is. Perhaps, this is not the right word but I feel he/them has been romanticized to some degree. There is a mystique around the identity.

If it is ever solved and the identity comes to light, I think the public is going to realize that this is probably an average John (or Joe) who uses prostitutes and may not be as well accomplished as or intellectual as he's been painted to be. His identity being a mystery in my opinion is more a reflection of the corrupt and inept SCPD then it is him being a super criminal.

Do remember, BTK was in public service, in Animal Control and Code Enforcement. It was said he did some vindictive and cruel things to homeowner and pet owners , including letting animals out of their fenced in area and if I recall correctly, did so in an attempt to get justification for euthanizing those pets. He also had a degree in criminal justice. So while some of the speculation about LISK being a big shot in politics, entertainment or law enforcement is about creating a big story, the facts of the case do point to someone from this background. I do feel, regardless of rank within their field of work, we are looking at someone who abuses their power to make others suffer, just like BTK did.

Kat, agree with you that people want LISK to be more than he actually is. Perhaps, this is not the right word but I feel he/them has been romanticized to some degree. There is a mystique around the identity.

If it is ever solved and the identity comes to light, I think the public is going to realize that this is probably an average John (or Joe) who uses prostitutes and may not be as well accomplished as or intellectual as he's been painted to be. His identity being a mystery in my opinion is more a reflection of the corrupt and inept SCPD then it is him being a super criminal.

Do remember, BTK was in public service, in Animal Control and Code Enforcement. It was said he did some vindictive and cruel things to homeowner and pet owners , including letting animals out of their fenced in area and if I recall correctly, did so in an attempt to get justification for euthanizing those pets. He also had a degree in criminal justice. So while some of the speculation about LISK being a big shot in politics, entertainment or law enforcement is about creating a big story, the facts of the case do point to someone from this background. I do feel, regardless of rank within their field of work, we are looking at someone who abuses their power to make others suffer, just like BTK did.

Spot on, Eagle. I started studying The Whitechapel murders when I was about 10 years old. The draw for me then was exactly what you described...the mystique. A killer who identified himself by such a grisly name ! Oh, and it might have been Lewis Carroll ? Or The Duke Of Clarence ? How morbidly fascinating. But the older I got and the more I studied the more I learned. Oh...it was a reporter who wrote those letters and gave Jack The Ripper his name in order to sell papers ? That's "disappointing ". Oh...it wasn't Lewis Carroll or The Duke Of Clarence ? That crap was all made up just to sell books ? Even more disappointing. And finally, I, like most serious students of The Whitechapel Murders, end up coming to the conclusion that it was probably Aaron Kosminski . And who was Aaron Kosminski ? A nobody. Just like Rifkin, just like Kemper, just like BTK, and no doubt just like LISK. If Aaron Kosminski hadn't been committed to a mental institution, and had instead been arrested for the murders, none of us would probably ever have heard about The Whitechapel murders at all. Take away all the mystique and all you have left is murder, which is sadly, all too common.

Spot on, Eagle. I started studying The Whitechapel murders when I was about 10 years old. The draw for me then was exactly what you described...the mystique. A killer who identified himself by such a grisly name ! Oh, and it might have been Lewis Carroll ? Or The Duke Of Clarence ? How morbidly fascinating. But the older I got and the more I studied the more I learned. Oh...it was a reporter who wrote those letters and gave Jack The Ripper his name in order to sell papers ? That's "disappointing ". Oh...it wasn't Lewis Carroll or The Duke Of Clarence ? That crap was all made up just to sell books ? Even more disappointing. And finally, I, like most serious students of The Whitechapel Murders, end up coming to the conclusion that it was probably Aaron Kosminski . And who was Aaron Kosminski ? A nobody. Just like Rifkin, just like Kemper, just like BTK, and no doubt just like LISK. If Aaron Kosminski hadn't been committed to a mental institution, and had instead been arrested for the murders, none of us would probably ever have heard about The Whitechapel murders at all. Take away all the mystique and all you have left is murder, which is sadly, all too common.

And the Kat Came back...

Appreciate your perspective and this is an interesting discussion, look at Bitrolff himself, had he not been apprehended these young women may still be tied to the GB4 (it's actually probably to early to rule out that connection btw) or at least that fell into the hands of a serial killer. Much of the hype around serial killers is the mystery, once the mystery is over, these individuals are far less interesting. Hollywood has done a fantastic job of selling us fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter and Dexter when in reality, it's more often someone cut from the cloth of the men you listed above. Part of what makes Oak Beach so interesting is that it is infested with just this kind of depraved slob, so it does keep you guessing. Ultimately, I want closure for the victims and their folks and to know that even though another is yet to commit his first murder, at least this guy or guys will be behind bars, where they are likely to become the prey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back