NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

And John Bittrolff is connected to a "Home for wayward girls", pregnant women, and this is why I feel there is a connection between Bittrolff and Shannan.
Actually, John wasn’t connected at all to that . I know him enough to know this...
I really think we should all look at the FACTS , not the corruption of SCPD, homicide squad. We already know there were 2 SCPDs that were suspect. Then cleared ...

Wow - I just popped in from the w. coast to see what was new - this is some BS, unbelievable anywhere else but Suffolk County. Is there a link to the trial transcripts? Is Murphy still on active duty? Why was he a suspect - besides having woodchips in his car? If anyone has a minute to answer...thank you!

I’ve been asking myself the same thing !

Actually, John wasn’t connected at all to that . I know him enough to know this...
I really think we should all look at the FACTS , not the corruption of SCPD, homicide squad. We already know there were 2 SCPDs that were suspect. Then cleared ...

Exactly, I understand that his DNA was around those girls, I heard two different things.
Some say the wood chips in Seaman was inside the girls and some say they were around the girls… Again that could change everything. In my opinion I do not believe that John Bittrolff is that Long Island serial at all, and I truly do not believe that he killed those two women, as well as the third they’re trying to pin him on Sandra

Exactly, I understand that his DNA was around those girls, I heard two different things.
Some say the wood chips in Seaman was inside the girls and some say they were around the girls… Again that could change everything. In my opinion I do not believe that John Bittrolff is that Long Island serial at all, and I truly do not believe that he killed those two women, as well as the third they’re trying to pin him on Sandra
I’m sorry I need more facts I need facts to prove that this man indeed killed these girls which we do not have. So I’m wondering that it’s more about lack of facts

What do you all think ?
Is it corruption with the Suffolk County police Department, or is it the Long Island Serial killer, killers...
We have no idea who that person or persons are.
However, I do feel like this is more than one person. These are three different issues going on here again in my opinion

And the Kat Came back...

Appreciate your perspective and this is an interesting discussion, look at Bitrolff himself, had he not been apprehended these young women may still be tied to the GB4 (it's actually probably to early to rule out that connection btw) or at least that fell into the hands of a serial killer. Much of the hype around serial killers is the mystery, once the mystery is over, these individuals are far less interesting. Hollywood has done a fantastic job of selling us fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter and Dexter when in reality, it's more often someone cut from the cloth of the men you listed above. Part of what makes Oak Beach so interesting is that it is infested with just this kind of depraved slob, so it does keep you guessing. Ultimately, I want closure for the victims and their folks and to know that even though another is yet to commit his first murder, at least this guy or guys will be behind bars, where they are likely to become the prey.
I’m really wondering about the lack of evidence that John killed these women, the evidence was destroyed, from both girls in 2005 & 2007 ... WHY ? John was obviously with them, No evidence of killing them !! One of many issues I have about thinking it’s looking more like a cover up for LE ?

Hi everyone,

My name is Shane and I'm a writer, revisiting some reporting on LISK and Manorville. I'm hoping anyone in this forum could share what they think about this skeleton: Interview: Manorville man who found human skeleton in the woods near his home - RiverheadLOCAL

Do you think this has anything to do with John Bittrolff? I believe he lived 7 minutes from where the remains were discovered. Or do you feel like there's any connection between this skeleton and any of the suspected LISK victims?

Forgive me if you've addressed this in the thread already, I'm making my way through every post now. But I'm on a fast approaching deadline and would appreciate any and all thoughts.

Please feel free to reach out to me here or @ shane@timcast.com.

Hi everyone,

My name is Shane and I'm a writer, revisiting some reporting on LISK and Manorville. I'm hoping anyone in this forum could share what they think about this skeleton: Interview: Manorville man who found human skeleton in the woods near his home - RiverheadLOCAL

Do you think this has anything to do with John Bittrolff? I believe he lived 7 minutes from where the remains were discovered. Or do you feel like there's any connection between this skeleton and any of the suspected LISK victims?

Forgive me if you've addressed this in the thread already, I'm making my way through every post now. But I'm on a fast approaching deadline and would appreciate any and all thoughts.

Please feel free to reach out to me here or @ shane@timcast.com.

Michelina
MOB a/k/a Shane

Fran Nicotra said Spota framed Bittrolff. this recording is December 3, 2016.

https://youtu.be/qF9nmVsHy_0

He has a court appearance tomorrow morning at 8 am

Court adjourned, new date is December 11th

Two-time killer John Bittrolff of Manorville seeking new trial, court papers show..A Manorville carpenter convicted of strangling and bludgeoning two women to death more than three decades ago is seeking a new trial, alleging prosecutors withheld an Internal Affairs Bureau file, court records show.The file would have revealed that the now ex-wife of Suffolk Police officer Teddy Hart told investigators she believed her husband was responsible for one of the killings, according to court papers…

This accusation, in conjunction with the other complaints against former police officer Teddy Hart involving his sadistic behavior, could have swayed the jury regarding Mr. Bittrolff’s guilt since the evidence against him was questionable and the jury reported a deadlock on severalJudge to make a decisionAmbro has not ruled on the motion. He previously denied an application to vacate Bittrolff’s conviction over different evidence concerns raised by his attorneys.

Hart, now 64, resigned after 12 years with the Suffolk County Police Department in November 2000, the same month he pleaded guilty to eight counts of aggravated harassment, computer trespass and official misconduct. He admitted repeatedly calling women late at night and threatening to rape them after obtaining their phone numbers from police computers. Hart could not be reached for comment for this story.

A comment from an ex-wife is very low value IMO. Especially when you consider the DNA evidence, which doesn't implicate Hart. This appeal will be thrown out and Bittrolff will rightfully spend the rest of his life behind bars.

“There is no doubt that the withholding of the Tangredi IAB File was prejudicial to Mr. Bittrolff,” Marcoccia wrote. “The Tangredi IAB File contained an accusation by someone who had a close, intimate relationship to Teddy Hart — his former wife — that she believed he killed Rita Tangredi. This accusation, in conjunction with the other complaints against former police officer Teddy Hart involving his sadistic behavior, could have swayed the jury regarding Mr. Bittrolff’s guilt since the evidence against him was questionable and the jury reported a deadlock on several occasions.”

You would have to also accuse/suspect/consider that everyone in the Medical Examiner's Office tampered with evidence collection. I can't see that being the case at all. JMHO
Does anyone still write about this topic? I am new to the forum and the case in general but I think I might have someting important to add

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back