NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, and what did this prove? That people are arguing on facebook and now that behavior seems to be carried on over here. Discord and Dissension.
I don't get it.
Let's band together and come up with some ideas that can help this case. :)

Where is Robert Mayer?

IMOO.

Ok, and what did this prove? That people are arguing on facebook and now that behavior seems to be carried on over here. Discord and Dissension.
I don't get it.

Where is Robert Mayer?

IMOO.

Thing is, there is nothing we can do, IMO, without more info or at least a confirmation of what we have been told, from LE.

We are getting ALL info from the family and NONE from LE except that they do not have any evidence of a crime. Has LE said anything else at all?

I can't think of too many cases where all of the info comes from one person.

JMO

I don't get it.

Where is Robert Mayer?

IMOO.

I hope that you werent referring to me???? I was truly just joking. I dont want that drama coming here which is why I was so adamant...remember, I am the one that used to stick up for them. You guys showed me the light and I dont want anything ruining what is here.

Thing is, there is nothing we can do, IMO, without more info or at least a confirmation of what we have been told, from LE.

We are getting ALL info from the family and NONE from LE except that they do not have any evidence of a crime. Has LE said anything else at all?

I can't think of too many cases where all of the info comes from one person.

JMO

I understand that the information is coming from the family.
My main thing is, let's not let that facebook brouhaha create division amongst ourselves.
Collectively, there were many theories that are good on websleuths, even if some did not agree with those theories. That is Totally different than bickering about the facebook site.
To me, just because there isn't much we can add, doesn't mean that that should tear us apart, as the thing that was discussed the most was that facebook page, and all it got was negativity, and it bred and that negativity then resided on this thread.
That was my point. I would like for us to think about what else we can think about. Maybe there's info we can find about RM that would lead us to him.
Maybe not.
It is disheartening to see us what was happening on that facebook page that then affected and infected the people here on Websleuths.
IMOO.

I hope that you werent referring to me???? I was truly just joking. I dont want that drama coming here which is why I was so adamant...remember, I am the one that used to stick up for them. You guys showed me the light and I dont want anything ruining what is here.

No, I know you don't want the drama here.
I logged out and I came back on to say that I don't believe Anyone wanted
the drama on websleuths. It happened by osmosis.......

IMO, the person is not an insider, but is hoping those with inside info will contact him.

He and a news anchor like on FB the same area chamber of commerce of a town in VA. At least until he reads this.

IMO, the person is not an insider, but is hoping those with inside info will contact him.

He and a news anchor like on FB the same area chamber of commerce of a town in VA. At least until he reads this.

Good catch!

I have closed this thread until I have a chance to review what is going on. Thank you for understanding.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member