NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Pecker left some reading materials to keep us busy. :rockon:
These are court documents, am I allowed to post links?

Did this Pecker guy leave any info about Robert Mayer, so we can garner more info about RM? :)

on the new facebook page - *bill* stated that the trip was booked on the day he went missing. maybe that's what pushed him over the edge - the final arguement being about how much it would cost to cancel......

hmmm, sounds like a hang up-- not a disconnected call.

JMO

come on guys.. he is pulling the oldest trick in the book! I had so much more faith in you guys than this! Dont you see he is spouting nothing more than what we have already said or speculated???

He is playing you guys to get more info from you while he lets you think you are gaining from him.... :floorlaugh:

come on guys.. he is pulling the oldest trick in the book! I had so much more faith in you guys than this! Dont you see he is spouting nothing more than what we have already said or speculated???

True! But, it's causing people to talk and emotions to get stirred up....maybe that's what this case needs.

Sweet, a lot of the information we have came from a source named NCNY.

True! But, it's causing people to talk and emotions to get stirred up....maybe that's what this case needs.

This case needs to Find Robert Mayer, and find out if he left willingly, or not, if he is alive or not.
Why the focus Off Robert?
Is this person insinuating that IM had something to do with his disappearance?

IMOO.

Maybe, or maybe he is putting this "investigation" in jeopardy... possibly RM's life. I know you guys know he doesnt know anymore that what we know or he sees on here. Why give him the attention and muddle waters? I understand we are upset about IM not telling truths or withholding as instructed whatever the case may be, but he is doing this with no regard to kids..

IMO, RM is safe and sound. And hopefully happy. And hopefully he will see his kids again.

IMO, RM is safe and sound. And hopefully happy. And hopefully he will see his kids again.

Do you think it is "Tit for Tat" ??
Could they all be playing themselves and everyone else?
Sounds like War of the Roses or something.........

IMOO.

Hi wow, I've been reading on here for weeks now and had no time to post.
You guys are Fantastic on here.
I haven't seen this new FB page but I'm going to try to get a look now.
Just caught up. Ok....I'm going to get my thoughts together and write my opinion as soon as my rugrats calm down.

I think I missed the FB shenanigans.

I know we can't offer each other a recap, but could anyone take the time to check and see if it is still posted, and if so, where? (Under what specific comment)? Thanks if anyone can.

Thanks!

Objectively looking at a few things:
Was RM's trunk lock broken? I don't remember reading that in here, but we are on, what, thread 5 or 6.

Is there a way to find that information?

Were the Italy tickets booked the day he disappeared? Is there a way to find out that information?

OMG-- this will be a new thread weekend if we make it that far!!!!

Great! Two new bits of info shared. RM didn't like to fly (Italy trip) and his car's trunk didn't lock, so that is why it was empty.

Guys please share what you can if OK with mods--- I am not on FB and unless its really public, I cannot see it

I encourage everyone to keep an eye on both FB pages. Emotions are running high - somebody may get mad enough to release some more information and/or discount some information or persons. "Bill" has now challenged everybody to refute what he is saying about RM's personality.

Bill Pecker left some reading materials to keep us busy. :rockon:
These are court documents, am I allowed to post links?

Figured it out, please disregard me. (Just generally speaking, disregard my existence today - not enough sleep.)

Whoa everyone! Did noone else notice how many times he was asked if he knew RM and he avoided question?? And how even when he did answer it wasnt really an answer? What about the games he is playing with his words?? Why didnt he just come on here and get verified? What does he have to hide? What are his motives too? When it comes down to it IMO he is just out to trash IM and not really find Rob. We all know they had problems...who cares??? we are not here to judge but to find RM!

Yes! Making vague statements and following them with " ask me why" Who knows though, He may know RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots