NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he reading here and posting there?
How do we know this to be fact?
I haven't seen the facebook page,
but I am going by what is now being posted
on websleuths.
Are the waters being muddied, or is this the truth?
IMOO.

Actually, we don't know if ANY of the info is truth. Like somebody said earlier, take it all with a grain of salt.

However, nothing, as of yet, has come from LE. So, this could be a prank or it could be somebody who isn't buying what has come out of the other party.

Actually, we don't know if ANY of the info is truth. Like somebody said earlier, take it all with a grain of salt.

However, nothing, as of yet, has come from LE. So, this could be a prank or it could be somebody who isn't buying what has come out of the other party.

Ok, but then how can We websleuthers discern this info, (other than it being said take it with a grain of salt). Will this info now be implanted in our thoughts that could in reality be false?
I would hope there could be real leads not innuendos or someone being upset because they were banned from the other facebook page.
Now it's like propaganda and who knows what to believe?
I guess at this point, unless it comes directly from LE, we wouldn't
know what to believe, and that makes it frustrating!

Where is Robert Mayer?

IMOO.

I would not discount that it is possibly one of RM's family members. One poster said she is praying for IM. "Bill" responded and asked if she was also praying for RM's mom, brother, sister, etc. I think it's someone who is close to the family and isn't on IM's side in all this. He could also be a friend of RM's mom, brother, sister, etc.

she is very accusatory....asked if he had the right to use lostnmissing pic then said copyright infringement wasn't her specialty....maybe she's a lawyer friend of IM???

she being the Heather person who is mad at Bill

oh my I can't believe I just wrote this......Drama drama drama

You can't treat adults like children, reprimanding them each and every day and not expect backlash. Who here did not see this coming??

Ok, but then how can We websleuthers discern this info, (other than it being said take it with a grain of salt). Will this info now be implanted in our thoughts that could in reality be false?
I would hope there could be real leads not innuendos or someone being upset because they were banned from the other facebook page.
Now it's like propaganda and who knows what to believe?
I guess at this point, unless it comes directly from LE, we wouldn't
know what to believe, and that makes it frustrating!

Where is Robert Mayer?

IMOO.

Truth is...we didnt know what to believe before this new activity.
Lets ride this out...definitely intersting. :fence:

"Lot's of new pieces to put together after yesterday's updated "fact sheet."

2 hrs ago from "Bill" he could be anybody...even someone who wants to stir up trouble. "Heather" said she knew he was a LI shop owner ...he didn't dispute it

"Lot's of new pieces to put together after yesterday's updated "fact sheet."

2 hrs ago from "Bill" he could be anybody...even someone who wants to stir up trouble. "Heather" said she knew he was a LI shop owner ...he didn't dispute it

I think "Heather" was referring to "Sara" as a LI shop owner. Let me go back and read to be sure.

"Bill' has listed several things as "Fact". He also said he has to go and will be meeting tonight to see what other information it is okay to release.

FYI: I do NOT think that it is the VA reporter. He is actually the one that alerted me to the page this morning and suggested we use the report tool to report it as spam. I am the one who suggested we just monitor to see what happens on there. Again, he wanted to report the page as spam initially.

Also, "Heather Brockman" started her FB profile on June 19th and has only one friend.

curious as to why he wanted it reported as spam? was he checking your reaction? what a mess!!!

The Airlines have gone way up. I think that is how much it costs to go to Disney, In FLA.

Plus, there are luggage fees. I heard they allow more luggage for European trips, but the fees are still there in some cases and on certain airlines.

Bill Pecker left some reading materials to keep us busy. :rockon:
These are court documents, am I allowed to post links?

"Bill" has linked to all the things some of us have already known...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member