NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Sean combs, puff daddy, diddy, pdiddy combs, who is this guy and what does he do for money to maintain these homes? I ask myself.

He has several businesses and sponsor partnerships. The Record label, Vodka Company, Musical Catalog (Royalties), Clothing line (Sean John) among others. His clothing line alone brought in a half a million dollars in sales in one year.

His rapper music status is second to Jay-Z who is first and JZ is worth 2 billion.

“Launched in 1998, Diddy's fashion venture swiftly climbed the ladder of success, racking up to $450 million in peak annual retail sales. Venturing into reality TV with the infamous show "Making the Band" on MTV, this and other endeavors added tens of millions to the wealth of the Harlem-born icon.Jun 13, 2023”

Now he’s Puffy

“I’ll tell you what, Puffy: your life is in danger cause you know the secrets, who’s involved in that little secret room you guys are participating in,” Knight, 58, allegedly said in the audio clip.

You tell him Suge.
He went by puffy years and years ago

Now he’s Puffy

“I’ll tell you what, Puffy: your life is in danger cause you know the secrets, who’s involved in that little secret room you guys are participating in,” Knight, 58, allegedly said in the audio clip.

You tell him Suge.
How in the world is he able to host a podcast from a California state prison while serving a 28 year sentence for manslaughter?? What an eff'd up world we live in.

I just find it hilarious that "Sugar Bear" is warning "Puffy." LOL

I just hope in the end, the truth comes out about the murders of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls. I also hope Combs is held responsible for the sex trafficking if he is indeed guilty (I think he is guilty of that and a lot of other things) and his victims get some sort of justice.

IMO, Jennifer Lopez was with him to help her with her career. I don't think she bargained for the club shooting, lying to the police, and the other things that went along with being Sean Combs's girlfriend.

How in the world is he able to host a podcast from a California state prison while serving a 28 year sentence for manslaughter?? What an eff'd up world we live in.
I don't think it is a podcast. I think what Suge said was taken from phone calls which were released to the public.

I don't think it is a podcast. I think what Suge said was taken from phone calls which were released to the public.
From the New York Post article in my post:
The clip, obtained by TMZ, was allegedly an outtake from the Death Row Records founder’s podcast “Collect Call,” which he hosts from a California state prison where he’s serving a 28-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter

From the New York Post article in my post:
The clip, obtained by TMZ, was allegedly an outtake from the Death Row Records founder’s podcast “Collect Call,” which he hosts from a California state prison where he’s serving a 28-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter
I just went and looked apple store, and yep, "Collect Call with Suge Knight" podcast from prison. Unbelievable.

I’m curious to see if this is true. It’s crazy how they risk their lives and careers and don’t think they will be caught. Illogical behavior.

NewsNation) — New allegations from the infamous Club New York shooting in 1999 have raised questions about possible legal cover-ups involving Sean “Diddy” Combs, his former girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and rapper Jamal “Shyne” Barrow.

Natania Reuben said she has spent the past 25 years trying to get justice for the night she claims Combs shot her in the face at the club, not Shyne.

While Combs, Lopez and Barrow were all arrested in connection to the shooting, only Shyne was convicted and served time for the crime.

“I didn’t have any reason to believe that someone wouldn’t believe me. But as things unfolded, it was a very short period of time where I realized that’s what was happening,” Reuben said during an appearance on “Elizabeth Vargas Reports.”

'So, this is this is big news. And if I'm P Diddy, or his lawyers, I'd be very concerned at this point.'

Shihata was instrumental in putting disgraced rapper R Kelly behind bars for 30 years for eight counts of sex trafficking in 2022.

Banfield told viewers that federal agents are now modelling their case against Combs on Shihata's prosecution of R Kelly.

Banfield interview video at link:

In the suit filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Grace O’Marcaigh alleges that Christian Combs, 26, sexually assaulted her in late December 2022 while she was working on a boat charter that had been “sold as a wholesome family excursion” but turned into a “hedonistic environment.”

The alleged assault happened just days before Sean Combs hosted a New Year’s Eve yacht party with a long list of celebrity guests.

Christian Combs is accused of sexual assault, sexual harassment and infliction of emotional distress in the lawsuit. Sean Combs is being sued for premises liability as the person who chartered the yacht and for aiding and abetting his son in the alleged assault.

Representatives for Christian and Sean Combs did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday night. Sean Combs has denied all of the recent allegations against him.

I’m curious about the reason for the raid this far in advance of what looks to be awhile before any arrests.

Obviously they have valid reasons for the raids but it gives the guilty a heads up. I guess it could be that they have no doubt that he will be unable to get out of this no matter where he is or what he is doing.

I think charges are coming soon. It took them years to get R. Kelly. I think LE is putting the final touches on what they plan to charge Sean Combs with. He has always given me the skeeves.

There’s no statute of limitations on murder…the audio of Diddy allegedly ordering the hit on Tupac has been submitted into evidence by prosecutors ahead of Keefe D’s November trial.

It'll be interesting if charges are ever brought against Diddy due to the allegations his former assistant details. According to Jones Diddy has police connections that protect him…but what about at Homeland Security?

There’s no statute of limitations on murder…the audio of Diddy allegedly ordering the hit on Tupac has been submitted into evidence by prosecutors ahead of Keefe D’s November trial.

It'll be interesting if charges are ever brought against Diddy due to the allegations his former assistant details. According to Jones Diddy has police connections that protect him…but what about at Homeland Security?
He is also accused of having Biggie Smalls murdered. His ex-bodyguard, Gene Deal, says he thinks that Sean Combs had Biggie murdered. That would would be in addition to having Tupac killed.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back