NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

TW/CW

A 2016 surveillance video obtained exclusively by CNN shows Sean “Diddy” Combs grab, shove, drag and kick his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura during an altercation that matches allegations in a now-settled federal lawsuit filed by Ventura in November.

The footage, compiled from multiple camera angles dated March 5, 2016, appears to show the rapper, producer and business mogul during an incident that, according to Ventura’s complaint, occurred at the now-closed InterContinental Hotel in Century City, Los Angeles. CNN verified the location based on publicly available photos of the former hotel’s interior…

Wow, that was bad

Dirt bag.

O/T

Jlo was with puffy and when this all started I wondered if he abused her.

Not seen in together in 47 days, little shy of when sean combs homes where raided on march 25th.

Jmo who knows…

Login • Instagram

STATEMENT ON ALLEGED VIDEO INVOLVING SEAN COMBS:

We are aware of the video that has been circulating online allegedly depicting Sean Combs assaulting a young woman in Los Angeles. We find the images extremely disturbing and difficult to watch. If the conduct depicted occurred in 2016, unfortunately we would be unable to charge as the conduct would have occurred beyond the timeline where a crime of assault can be prosecuted. As of today, law enforcement has not presented a case related to the attack depicted in the video against Mr. Combs, but we encourage anyone who has been a victim or witness to a crime to report it to law enforcement or reach out to our office for support from our Bureau of Victims Services.

May 17, 2024​

CNN airs video that appears to show Combs attacking Ventura in hotel hallway in 2016. The video closely mirrors an assault described in her lawsuit, which said Combs had already punched her that night, and she was trying to leave the InterContinental Hotel in Los Angeles when he woke and came after her. In the footage, a man who appears to be Diddy, wearing only a towel, punches Ventura, kicks her, and throws her on to the floor. The lawsuit alleges Combs paid $50,000 to take away the video at the time. Combs’ representatives had no immediate comment

I wonder how long cnn has had that tape?
If diddy or his camp paid for it then from there it was possible duplicated and sold.

Jmo
Yes! And I wonder which hotel that is and how that video seems to have ‘disappeared’ until the supposed statute of limitations on the crime expired? If the case, seems more investigation is needed on that as well IMO. MOO

The statute of limitations for simple (misdemeanor) assault in California is one year. But for most felony assault charges, the prosecutor has up to three years to bring charges.

Bad Boy R&B singer Cassie sued mogul producer Diddy in Manhattan federal court today under the Adult Survivors Act for rape and violent abuse.

"In one incident described in the court papers, Cassie says that in early 2012, Diddy grew so angry about her dating Kid Cudi that he said he would blow up the rapper’s car. “Around that time,” the suit says, “Kid Cudi’s car exploded in his driveway.”Through a spokeswoman, Kid Cudi confirmed Cassie's account. “This is all true,” he said."

I loved Cassie music she very brave. it's hard to go angst the rich and powerful... I also think Diddy had something to do with 2pac.. i have seen that 50cent has been speaking or make racetion veido

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux
Back