NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Did you see that Brendon Paul got a SIX MONTH deferred prosecution, yesterday? And suddenly this tape shows up? Six months isn't a very long sentence for a deferred prosecution on a felony drug charge.

I think Paul must have given something to prosecutors to help with Diddy. I am watching something on YouTube, and apparently what he was caught with wasn't considered enough to be trafficking. I thought he was originally charged with trafficking? I don't know, I am so cornfused.

IMO, JMO, and cornfused.

I wonder how long cnn has had that tape?
If diddy or his camp paid for it then from there it was possible duplicated and sold.

Jmo
I am thinking it came from the alleged drug deal who took a six month deferred sentence. I think he gave it up and then it magically made its way to the media....

JMO, IMO, and still cornfused opinion.

I wonder how long cnn has had that tape?
If diddy or his camp paid for it then from there it was possible duplicated and sold.

Jmo

Do you think they could have found it at his house? They took every type of recorded info from his house. In the raid photos you can see the damage in his media room and office.

It could have been that the Feds received the tip and that prompted the aggressive search warrant.

I hope he doesn’t have a hit out on Cassie.

Brendan-Paul-pill-bottles-Jones-complaint.png

U.S. Southern District of New York

Photo of Brendan Paul holding pill bottles while on Sean "Diddy" Combs' yacht in Dec. 2022. The photo is included in a lawsuit against the music mogul.

Did you see that Brendon Paul got a SIX MONTH deferred prosecution, yesterday? And suddenly this tape shows up? Six months isn't a very long sentence for a deferred prosecution on a felony drug charge.

I think Paul must have given something to prosecutors to help with Diddy. I am watching something on YouTube, and apparently what he was caught with wasn't considered enough to be trafficking. I thought he was originally charged with trafficking? I don't know, I am so cornfused.

IMO, JMO, and cornfused.

Brendan Paul has struck a deal with Miami prosecutors following his arrest on possession of cocaine charges, Rolling Stone has confirmed.

Brendan Paul will avoid any jail time as part of the deal. Instead, he will have to enroll in a drug diversion program. The deal was offered because Paul is considered a first-time offender, and the substance amount allegedly found was not of a “trafficking” level, the representative added.

Do you think they could have found it at his house? They took every type of recorded info from his house. In the raid photos you can see the damage in his media room and office.

It could have been that the Feds received the tip and that prompted the aggressive search warrant.

I hope he doesn’t have a hit out on Cassie.
BBM: I didn't even think about that. I hope she has security around her at all times.

I just think that the drug guy had a copy of the tape and gave it to LE. I think LE had CNN release it. I just find it strange that the drug dealer gets a six month deferred sentence and this video appears after his deal. I think we are in for a lot more surprises soon. I think the drug dealer has "receipts" to prove a lot of the accusations against Diddy.

I just wish the government would charge him or just come out and say we don't have enough to charge him at this time. I figured that he would be arrested shortly after the raids on his homes, apparently, I was wrong.

JMO, IMO, and still cornfused....LOL

Brendan-Paul-pill-bottles-Jones-complaint.png

U.S. Southern District of New York

Photo of Brendan Paul holding pill bottles while on Sean "Diddy" Combs' yacht in Dec. 2022. The photo is included in a lawsuit against the music mogul.

Brendan Paul has struck a deal with Miami prosecutors following his arrest on possession of cocaine charges, Rolling Stone has confirmed.

Brendan Paul will avoid any jail time as part of the deal. Instead, he will have to enroll in a drug diversion program. The deal was offered because Paul is considered a first-time offender, and the substance amount allegedly found was not of a “trafficking” level, the representative added.

I wonder just how much cocaine he had with him? I mean, personal use is subjective. A gram? A kilo? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

JMO, IMO

BBM: I didn't even think about that. I hope she has security around her at all times.

I just think that the drug guy had a copy of the tape and gave it to LE. I think LE had CNN release it. I just find it strange that the drug dealer gets a six month deferred sentence and this video appears after his deal. I think we are in for a lot more surprises soon. I think the drug dealer has "receipts" to prove a lot of the accusations against Diddy.

I just wish the government would charge him or just come out and say we don't have enough to charge him at this time. I figured that he would be arrested shortly after the raids on his homes, apparently, I was wrong.

JMO, IMO, and still cornfused....LOL

The mules arrest was probably a way to set up a deal to get what the Feds wanted. There has to be more to have done the raid the way they did.

I thought this was interesting:
“the case against Brendon will be dismissed in its entirety,” Paul’s attorney, Brian Bieber, said in a statement to Rolling Stone“

‘Dismissed in it’s entirety’ sounds like they have what they need from Brendon.

Last edited:
The mules arrest was probably a way to set up a deal to get what the Feds wanted. There has to be more to have done the raid the way they did.

I thought this was interesting:
“the case against Brendon will be dismissed in its entirety,” Paul’s attorney, Brian Bieber, said in a statement to Rolling Stone“

‘Dismissed in it’s entirety’ sounds like they have what they need from Brendon.
Yes, it will be completely dismissed if meets the terms of the deferred prosecution. I hope Brendon has security around him at all times also. I think Brendon filled in a lot of the holes the investigators had. I think Brendon flipped before the deal was offered.

JMO, IMO, and still cornfused opinion.

Fifty was right:​

“Now why would you say some s--t like this when you know the FEDS are investigating. IS YOU STUPID OR IS YOU DUMB? LOL.”

Diddy’s son dropped a diss track about the federal raids:​

Police raid the crib like they think we selling crack, but we out here selling tracks,” raps King, who was briefly detained at Diddy’s L.A. home while Homeland Security officials searched the premises.

In another verse King sings, “Knock these doors down like them feddy boys running both our cribs. Too bad they ain’t know we bought the one next door cause that’s the one missed.”

It’s unclear to which home he is referring. But Diddy does own two adjacent homes on Star Island, and only one was searched.

Fifty was right:​

“Now why would you say some s--t like this when you know the FEDS are investigating. IS YOU STUPID OR IS YOU DUMB? LOL.”

Diddy’s son dropped a diss track about the federal raids:​

Police raid the crib like they think we selling crack, but we out here selling tracks,” raps King, who was briefly detained at Diddy’s L.A. home while Homeland Security officials searched the premises.

In another verse King sings, “Knock these doors down like them feddy boys running both our cribs. Too bad they ain’t know we bought the one next door cause that’s the one missed.”

It’s unclear to which home he is referring. But Diddy does own two adjacent homes on Star Island, and only one was searched.

OMG, let's just add some more gas to the fire! King better watch it, those "feddy boys" may show up and show him all about a militarized style raid again, only this time they may not be so nice! I am thinking of an invasive body cavity search. (I know, I have been watching too much "Contraband" at the border!) LOL

JMO, IMO, and all other cornfused disclaimers.

In the lawsuit, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones states that Diddy, his staff and music executives knew about — and were involved in — illicit and unwanted sexual activities in Florida, New York, California and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, where Jones filed the lawsuit, are heading the sex trafficking probe. Agents from Homeland Security Investigations in Miami are assisting. Sources say Jones is the main witness.

Jones, who Diddy hired in August 2022 to produce several songs on his R&B album “The Love Album: Off the Grid,” claims in the filing that the mogul groped him and forced him to engage in unsolicited sex acts with sex workers. He also said he was ordered to recruit those sex workers from Booby Trap on the River and bring them back to Diddy’s Star Island home.

"Epstein’s sick legacy could impact Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sex trafficking probe,

former FBI agent reveals.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs will not be able to pay his way out of trouble if the sweeping federal sex-trafficking probe against him turns up anything untoward
— especially in light of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.
'You can pay off folks in civil lawsuits to make them go away.

But that doesn’t work in a sound criminal investigation — especially on a federal level when it comes to sex trafficking allegations',
said former FBI agent Nicole Parker.

'After the[Jeffrey] Epstein debacle, folks know you won’t be able to just make these cases disappear',

'They’ll use a lot of the same evidence [from the civil suits] to build their case.
Anyone is innocent until proven guilty,
but the evidence is mounting', Parker cautioned.

'If the investigation results in a criminal court showdown,
there also will not be a nondisclosure agreement'."

Last edited:
Article dated today, May 19, 2024, by Alli Rosenbloom and Elizabeth Wagmeister, from CNN online entitled: ‘From denial to admission: How a surveillance tape held Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs accountable’.

And within this article the following statement:

“The complaint alleges Combs paid the InterContinental Century City $50,000 for the hallway security footage.

When contacted by CNN, a representative for InterContinental Hotels said on Friday, “This hotel is no longer under IHG management, and we do not have any access to prior incident records or footage.””

Sure seems that authorities need to investigate the current and former ownership of that hotel group and that location on these points. The now-closed InterContinental Hotel was then located in Century City, Los Angeles. And IMO the title of the article is misleading. One is not being held to account for criminal conduct it seems, due to the suppressed or missing video? MOO

Statute of limitations wouldve run out somewhere between 2017 and 2019.
Curious and IANAL.

Is it possible that the Feds could possibly charge at the Federal level?

I'm thinking something along the lines of felonious assault or assault with a weapon etc.?? IMO, I'd consider that vase that he is recorded throwing at her a weapon.

He really needs to serve time. I hope that every woman who sees this video steers far clear of him from here on out. One can hope.

The couple got together in 2018 and share two daughters ... cassie/Instagram
Alex Fine, Cassie Ventura and daughters

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member