NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can two people run power tools at night and the guards don't hear the sound bouncing around all the hard surfaces... This is very interesting. Jmo

ciao

Here's a map of the area around the Clinton Correctional facility. Click on the link below if you want to mosey around and check out the area.

14n205l.png

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.7306016,-73.7274241,8218m/data=!3m1!1e3

How can two people run power tools at night and the guards don't hear the sound bouncing around all the hard surfaces... This is very interesting. Jmo

ciao

I KNOW! How did two power tool wielding murderers manage to plan and carry out an intricate, stealthy escape from a maximum security prison? I have SO many questions...

If there was an escape (i really don't believe it), imo, it happened between 3:30 - 4:30 Friday afternoon, leaving with the civilians. I don't believe they would head for the border. Getting into Canada, in the last 10 ten years, is harder than ever, unless they took the ferry into Vermont and crossed at one of the very small, very rural unmanned crossings. But that would mean they would have had a vehicle waiting for them somewhere. They absolutely would have had to have 'inside' help. Someone bringing in civilian garb, that same someone providing transportation. Most everyone is thinking they headed north to Canada. I'm thinking they would drive to Plattsburgh, get on I-87, perhaps drive all the way down to NYC and disappear in the city. IMO, a 1% chance of an escape.

This cockamamie, "extraordinary" tale of escape is just that. There's no way in he!! that could happen, imo.

Once they're in for the night, cell checks are done every 2 hours, hoodie's are not allowed to be worn while in bed. Every bed check is done with a light, and every inmate's face is supposedly seen. Upon exciting their cells in the am, counts are done on the inmates numerous times throughout the day. They're counted before and after chow. They're counted before entering the yard and while exiting the yard. Counted again and again again. At the same time they're being counted, they are also being frisked. Clinton, while being as old as the dirt it's built on, is a very,very secure facility. With not ever any one inmate EVER escaping.

Some have gone 'missing', and imo, these two murdering scumbags also have gone 'missing'.

The almost comical thing about this, is Gov Andrew Cuomo arriving at the prison, being allowed entry, along with the press, when his father, Gov Mario Cuomo, was denied entry to the same prison back when it was learned 13 prisoners went 'missing'. lol

If there was an escape (i really don't believe it), imo, it happened between 3:30 - 4:30 Friday afternoon, leaving with the civilians. I don't believe they would head for the border. Getting into Canada, in the last 10 ten years, is harder than ever, unless they took the ferry into Vermont and crossed at one of the very small, very rural unmanned crossings. But that would mean they would have had a vehicle waiting for them somewhere. They absolutely would have had to have 'inside' help. Someone bringing in civilian garb, that same someone providing transportation. Most everyone is thinking they headed north to Canada. I'm thinking they would drive to Plattsburgh, get on I-87, perhaps drive all the way down to NYC and disappear in the city. IMO, a 1% chance of an escape.

This cockamamie, "extraordinary" tale of escape is just that. There's no way in he!! that could happen, imo.

Once they're in for the night, cell checks are done every 2 hours, hoodie's are not allowed to be worn while in bed. Every bed check is done with a light, and every inmate's face is supposedly seen. Upon exciting their cells in the am, counts are done on the inmates numerous times throughout the day. They're counted before and after chow. They're counted before entering the yard and while exiting the yard. Counted again and again again. At the same time they're being counted, they are also being frisked. Clinton, while being as old as the dirt it's built on, is a very,very secure facility. With not ever any one inmate EVER escaping.

Some have gone 'missing', and imo, these two murdering scumbags also have gone 'missing'.

The almost comical thing about this, is Gov Andrew Cuomo arriving at the prison, being allowed entry, along with the press, when his father, Gov Mario Cuomo, was denied entry to the same prison back when it was learned 13 prisoners went 'missing'. lol

So tell us more about the 13 missing prisoners. I don't get it.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

do you work within the prison system screecher? you seem to have a lot of knowledge of their inner workings......i find it very interesting

What motive would LE and local government have to make up such an elaborate story?
If they didn't escape, why would they claim they did?
Clearly my pregnancy brain is causing me to miss the point.

New York Prison Escape Stirs Painful Memories for Victim’s Father
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and LIAM STACKJUNE 6, 2015

Phillip Tarsia is still haunted by the death of his son, Deputy Sheriff Kevin Tarsia, at the hands of David Sweat, one of two convicted murderers who fled into a rural expanse of northern New York after staging an elaborate escape from a prison that was discovered on Saturday.

Mr. Sweat killed Mr. Tarsia’s son, a deputy in Broome County, N.Y., in a park near the Pennsylvania border in the early hours of July 4, 2002, as Mr. Sweat divided the spoils of a burglary with two other men. The deputy confronted them, and two of the burglars opened fire.

cont. at the link

holy croW!

Looks like they would have needed a cutting ''torch'' of some sort doesn't it??
p))
would have posted more thanks but thanks button inconsistent at this time ((refreshing doesn't help))

While I have no doubt that this is SUPPOSED to happen, can we say with any certainty that it ALWAYS happens?

Looks like they watched 'Escape from Alcatrez' and 'Shawshank' many times over. With Tv's in cells now and internet access... lots to learn and plenty of time to do it? They had help from someone tho. Tools at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona