Found Deceased NY - Stevie Bates, 19, Manhattan, 28 April 2012 *found in 2020*

Bumping for Stevie, this bright, independent, young lady would not just disappear without a fight, imo, someone , somewhere knows where she can be located..

I often think of Stevie, it's nice to know others still keep her in their thoughts.

Thanks, marble! If I'm reading the NamUs report correctly the body was found in the river on April 22, 2013. Stevie's mom spoke to her on the phone on April 27th so I'm pretty sure this isn't her unless there's some wiggle room with the "date found" information in NamUs.

Some quick Googling shows that Stevie's ex boyfriend, the one she was supposed to meet up with in Brooklyn, spent some time in Newark in September 2008.

Bump!

What happened to Stevie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good new article. Nice to see this getting some press and the personal angle means there's some info that's new. The author clearly thinks the ex-BF did it (I wonder why the police told SB's mom that he was evasive, but then ruled him out as a POI after one interview; it would be nice to know if it's just a "we don't know enough to make him a POI" type situation or if they actually don't think he did it for some reason (e.g., alibi)): http://theinfluence.org/four-years-...-from-new-york-what-happened-to-stevie-bates/

Good new article. Nice to see this getting some press and the personal angle means there's some info that's new. The author clearly thinks the ex-BF did it (I wonder why the police told SB's mom that he was evasive, but then ruled him out as a POI after one interview; it would be nice to know if it's just a "we don't know enough to make him a POI" type situation or if they actually don't think he did it for some reason (e.g., alibi)): http://theinfluence.org/four-years-...-from-new-york-what-happened-to-stevie-bates/

Thank you SeaEclipse! I so hope this new publicity leads to finding Stevie.

This is one of those cases I keep checking up on, hoping it had a happy ending. Such an amazing young woman...I really hope she makes it home okay at some point. My heart breaks for her parents.

This is the N train, Brooklyn bound. If you look closely at the strip map at the top of the train car, it says "Last Stop, Coney Island." If Stevie missed the stop before Rector St., "Why we all the way on Rector St.?" - that stop would be Cortlandt St./Church St.

Just to clarify in case anyone is confused (I didn't see it specified on here), the train footage is not from the day of her disappearance, it was from a couple weeks before.

Stevie lost her phone. She borrowed phones to make calls. Brandons phone records should have been subpened. He should have taken a polygrah. Where is Brandon now?

Stevie lost her phone. She borrowed phones to make calls. Brandons phone records should have been subpened. He should have taken a polygrah. Where is Brandon now?
dayton , ohio according to my research he had been arrested on an unrelated charge and i found his myspace page "blacklungz82"

One of my friends from college went to high school with Stevie..sad story. The boyfriend was a rough character I've heard according to someone on reddit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back