Identified! NY - Yonkers, WhtFem 30-35, 1216UFNY, butterfly tattoo, 2 C-sections, Jun'92 - Meresa Hammonds

Here's my facial recon for Yonkers Jane.

f88b163e-6c4f-40d2-8c1a-e197ed636efb.jpg

She looks Italian-American to me.
Also, it looks as though something is written in the blue band going around the middle of her tattoo. I emailed Det. Geiss to see if he knows what it says (or if my eyes are just bad). ETA: He said the tattoo was too faded to make out the writing.

CarlK's recon reminds me of a young Pat Benatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm .. this is a long shot, but her face and short hair (probably too short to be our Doe) - Laurie Ann Feiner .. went missing in May 1992 from Minnesota - has two kids, but no mention of c-section scarring - notes that she had an alcohol problem, last seen with two or three men

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2412/0/

Hmmmm .. this is a long shot, but her face and short hair (probably too short to be our Doe) - Laurie Ann Feiner .. went missing in May 1992 from Minnesota - has two kids, but no mention of c-section scarring - notes that she had an alcohol problem, last seen with two or three men

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2412/0/

Here are the side by side of her missing poster and Carl's recon:
Capture.PNG ck.PNG

What do you think?

Bumping for my Yonkers Jane. This summer will be the 25th anniversary of her murder. Will try for a news push.

Still convinced she has zero ties to Yonkers, and originally was from Queens, Brooklyn, or Long Island.

Updated recon from Carl, with her hair lightened to a reddish-brown:

Yonkers Jane recon with lighter hair 2016.jpg

Still trying to get the media to pick up her story. 25th anniversary will be here soon. I reached out to Newsday on Long Island three times, no reply. However, Verizon FiOS news may be interested in doing something - the same reporter who covered Mount Vernon NY Jane Doe in November said she will get back to me.

Bumping for Yonkers Jane. In two months it will be her 25th anniversary. Let's say a prayer she gets her name back this year.

Praying for identification and justice :rose:

Having two c section scars & having pictures I find it crazy she hasn't been identified yet :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yonkers cold case detective who works her case, is now following our Facebook page for Yonkers Jane!
Tuesday will be her 25th anniversary - PLEASE spread the word - remember, Yonkers Jane has at LEAST two children who are still wondering why their mother never came back home :(

I wonder if her right leg and both arms had Identifying tattoos and that is why they were discarded separately?

Additional info entered in NamUs:

Pre-40 years old
Height still listed at 5'6", but her weight is now listed at 140 lbs instead of 115 lbs (which was what Doe Network has)
Dark brown hair, hazel eyes
Pubic hair present
Pierced ears

Found with light blue short sleeved denim jacket and white bra, size 32A

The toes on her left foot were painted bright red. Her right leg and both arms were not found.

Vertical scar on lower abdomen
Transverse scar in supra pubic region
Scar on midportion of thigh

Possibly but from what I know of Shulman, I doubt it. He left two victims with identifying tattoos - Kelly Sue Bunting and the Medford Jane Doe who has Adrian tattooed on her.

I wonder if her right leg and both arms had Identifying tattoos and that is why they were discarded separately?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/531dfbc.html
Sherry Lynn Rail
Missing since January 30, 1984 from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: September 8, 1956
Age at Time of Disappearance: 27 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 120 pounds (54 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Light brown hair; green eyes.
Tattoos: She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder blade.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Rail is a known drug user and sex trade worker in the downtown east side area. She was reported missing in January 1987

SRail[1].jpgf88b163e-6c4f-40d2-8c1a-e197ed636efb[1].jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back