Off Topic/Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this thread was started. I haven't been following the Caylee case - can't do it with children. I did it with the little Runion girl in Riverside and after that I said no more. I was a mess.

I just have a question about the case, however. I've read that the mother is in jail - what has she been charged with? I wouldn't dare ask something like this on that forum, lol. Probably wouldn't get a response anyways!

I'm glad this thread was started. I haven't been following the Caylee case - can't do it with children. I did it with the little Runion girl in Riverside and after that I said no more. I was a mess.

I just have a question about the case, however. I've read that the mother is in jail - what has she been charged with? I wouldn't dare ask something like this on that forum, lol. Probably wouldn't get a response anyways!

7-16-08 Casey is arrested on charges of child neglect and lying to authorities

I went over and pulled this off the timeline over there. Now, go kiss your babies goodnight and give some thanks to your Higher Power. :) And some prayers for Caylee, too.

The authorities are buying time because they had a limited time in which to charge her with something or else release her. So now she'll stay in jail, still on the $500K bond, which the family can't meet, and they will continue to probe and investigate the disappearance.

If anyone wants to see some slideshows with music to
The Sound of Music and Oliver just let me know.

Not a big fan of The Sound Of Music but Oliver!!! Well, that's another story!:woohoo:

Food, glorious food...:dance:

I actually went to court a few times during the trial of Avila. We were there for the closing statements. Compelling and very sad. Her mom is wonderful.

fran

Well, that's awful. :( That poor daughter will have to live with that the rest of her life. Just heartbreaking.

Fran, I'm not posting much here but reading everything. I have this feeling that there was an accident and the whole thing was a cover up. I think Grandma Cindy knows this is the reason she's not coming forward.

In other words, since Cindy knows this but doesn't want to say or do anything to make LE think it was a murder. I think a grandma would rather a grandchild die from accident than be murdered. Easier to take!

No, I don't belive this beautiful child is alive.

So Sad.

xxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hi Love_Mama!

Glad to see ya on this forum.

Almost another week gone by and there's no progress on Caylee's case nor this one. Well, that we can see in the public eye. IMO, LE is busy working behind the scenes.

I was sorry I missed Tricia on the radio the other nite. I understand she's going to be on again. I'll make it a point to listen this time.

fran
:)

I know. I think I'd keep mine, if I could. I can see it now: :laugh:

Well, to be honest, I was thinking the same thing. Not that I say that, LOL, I really don't. But I wouldn't be able to resist the novelty of having it. :angel:

fran

Yeah...me, too. :confused:

Kinda a little too worked up for a Friday afternoon.

I agree...quite lively and then some! After I read everything I felt like I had been yelled at and thought, let's chill :martini:
It's like Fran and others say, let's just agree to disagree on some things.

On the off topic category, I wanted to add my 20 cents (inflation, you know!) to the topic of intelligence and spelling. It's been my experience that good spellers are very visual and possibly anal (I speak from personal experience) people. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. I have been in classes with very intelligent Phds who couldn't spell correctly if their lives depended on it. I wanted to throw that out earlier but I was very busy (with a beautiful baby. Priorities.)

On the off topic category, I wanted to add my 20 cents (inflation, you know!) to the topic of intelligence and spelling. It's been my experience that good spellers are very visual and possibly anal (I speak from personal experience) people. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. I have been in classes with very intelligent Phds who couldn't spell correctly if their lives depended on it. I wanted to throw that out earlier but I was very busy (with a beautiful baby. Priorities.)

It sounds like that's a rationalization for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500