Off Topic/Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like that's a rationalization for something.

I guess it could be but my spelling is probably above average. My significant other, not so much. But he's very intelligent. I was just speaking from years of observation. There are some really smart people who don't seem to be all that particular about correct spelling. They don't seem to care.

I actually went to court a few times during the trial of Avila. We were there for the closing statements. Compelling and very sad. Her mom is wonderful.

fran

I seem to remember that Fran and I sooo admired Erin. I wonder what she's doing now, do you know?

Star12 & Sleuthy Gal - thanks so much for responding to my question. I don't usually post and then leave town!:bang:

We've been talking about social clicks, the Lochmere neighborhood, and Cary in general. So, here's a little more tongue-in-cheek humor about the different types of Barbies in the towns around here. You probably have to live here to really appreciate it, I guess. It might be old stuff to some of you. Nuff said....just read it.

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=6762361

:dance:

We've been talking about social clicks, the Lochmere neighborhood, and Cary in general. So, here's a little more tongue-in-cheek humor about the different types of Barbies in the towns around here. You probably have to live here to really appreciate it, I guess. It might be old stuff to some of you. Nuff said....just read it.

OMG.....lol..........is it really like that?

Sorry I haven't been around much......although I have been reading some. Guess I'll go to the Caylee Anthony thread and see if I can follow any of the threads :confused:

The one I've seen also has an ITB Barbie. This link doesn't have it.

Always funny to see it again!

:floorlaugh: This is so close to how many feel that live in the Triangle.

Cary and North Raleigh are the 2 most competitive against each other. Many years ago when I was working at a local hospital the staff was always competing who had what or which area had the most. I was actually skeptical moving from N.Raleigh to Cary years ago just because of what was being said. I have to say I would not leave Cary.

My husband just HAD to watch women's beach volleyball. So, yeah, we're watching..

dont quote me on this cuz i could be wrong but........maybe they're gonna have they guy volleyballers......i kinda hope it's true. the girls are impressive no doubt.

I've been doing a little research.

The blue shirt on John Edwards in the Enquirer photo looks
like the one he had on in the webepisode where they went
to Uganda and all the children sang like they do in
Out of Africa. Maybe it's possible that a picture was taken
in Uganda (that would explain some of the sweat) and he
was actually holding a baby but not that baby. Or maybe it
was the baby in Uganda, and he was holding it kind of weirdly
like he is doing and he was wondering what a white baby
was doing in that tiny Ugandan village? Anyway, I think
it's kind of interesting that the tshirts look very much the same.

Also, how is Rielle pronounced? So far I've heard it pronounced
RE Elle, Rye Elle, Rye e Elle, and Riley.

The introduction of Pidgeon/Pigeon O'Brien was an unexpected
delight today.

God Bless America

I've been doing a little research.

The blue shirt on John Edwards in the Enquirer photo looks
like the one he had on in the webepisode where they went
to Uganda and all the children sang like they do in
Out of Africa. Maybe it's possible that a picture was taken
in Uganda (that would explain some of the sweat) and he
was actually holding a baby but not that baby. Or maybe it
was the baby in Uganda, and he was holding it kind of weirdly
like he is doing and he was wondering what a white baby
was doing in that tiny Ugandan village? Anyway, I think
it's kind of interesting that the tshirts look very much the same.

Also, how is Rielle pronounced? So far I've heard it pronounced
RE Elle, Rye Elle, Rye e Elle, and Riley.

The introduction of Pidgeon/Pigeon O'Brien was an unexpected
delight today.

God Bless America

Who is Pidgeon/Pigeon O'Brien?

I'll assume that most of the locals also know what C.A.R.Y. represents. For those that don't Cary is the Containment Area for Relocated Yankess. Cary was a small town at one time. In 2000 is about when Cary began to explode with - well the Yankees invading.

ETA - because of the location and easy commute to RTP area, Cary became the perfect spot for building new homes and raising families. It is NOT all "yankees" that have decided to make a home in Cary. Just a little joke from years ago....

LOL freakishly close to exactly how it is......

I need some good vibes if ya'll have any.............I'm goin play in a slot tournament at Beau Rivage this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500