Off Topic Thread

SS.............I'm glad to hear the dog came home! :)

I haven't been able to keep up with this forum (or any others) as I had two grand children since last Thursday, and yesterday had to take our granddaughter to the airport for her flight home.

Today was to be the first time in almost a week that I could spend some time online, and I couldn't get connected to the Internet. An automatic Windows update interfered with an existing program and I couldn't get online. I had to take my computer to a repair shop, where an expert could sort it all out and eliminate the software problem.

So, I'm very much behind in what's happening in this case. I was able to watch a video of Brooke's funeral online tonight. And I do know that Gagnon was charged with obstruction of justice, but don't know what else has been happening.

Can anyone give me a brief overview of the events since last Wednesday to get me up-to-speed? It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi,
Sorry I don't have time to read or search for the answer to my question.
Does anyone know what has happened to the In Session Message Boards?

:confused:
Well, I was expecting an actual answer minus the commentary.
I read Websleuths alot, just don't post, I think this is a great place,
but I also have found a few intelligent posters over on In Session that
I used to enjoy reading and I was wondering if anyone here knew why
the boards have been in maintinance mode for almost a week.
Sorry I asked.:shutup:

Whiteangora, I used to post on IS a lot, but found I preferred it here....
I do not know what is going on with IS.
What I DO know is that when the Bennett case really heated up, there were lots of posts being copied from here, hard work done by W'sers, and .....posted over on IS.
Hope this clears things up for you a bit, and welcome to WebSleuths!

What I DO know is that when the Bennett case really heated up, there were lots of posts being copied from here, hard work done by W'sers, and .....posted over on IS.
It wasn't just the BB case, but then some here have nabbed info. from there and posted it here. So it goes with Forums :crazy:

Puppy news! He came back to DD's house and I am now making plans to get him to me!! WOOHOO! (Sorry, I realize the thread was on a serious note...but I had to tell someone!)
YEA!! Some good news for a change!! So happy for you, SS!

Just wanted to say, OT, I sincerely love each of you for the time and energy put forth here. I am exhausted...off to bed, with each and everyone of you in my prayers. May Brooke be able to rest in peace because of your work. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Sweet dreams, Christine! You are so deserving!!

Some of you may know I followed/am following the Chester Stiles case. I just got this alert, disgusting, she thought he was "okay" all these years :rolleyes:

At least she called the cops!

Father arrested for sexually assaulting own step-son
[SIZE=-1]KVBC - Las Vegas,NV,USA
[/SIZE]
Thanks for posting that article. What a creep!!! Did you see that mugshot?! OMG!

Sad to say, she must still be in denial to think the kids could be, "okay". I hope the therapist does family and group counseling!

Thanks for all the happy notes! I am pleased to say that pup pup has had a bath, is eating very well, and is now sporting a new harness-type collar with a brand new tag to insure he makes it home if he decides to venture out again!

Yes, he was at my DD's house when he made his escape. While I was there, I had him "trained" to wait patiently by the doors until I gave him the command to go out. After I came home, no one kept up with it. I can't fault him tho...maybe he was just out looking for me! :)

Now my youngest DD (who also lives there while going to college) is begging me to let him stay with her...but I don't know about that. He is great around the kids and loves to play in the yard with them. I still get to see him so maybe. I will have to ponder that request for a few days. LOL

:confused:
Well, I was expecting an actual answer minus the commentary.
I read Websleuths alot, just don't post, I think this is a great place,
but I also have found a few intelligent posters over on In Session that
I used to enjoy reading and I was wondering if anyone here knew why
the boards have been in maintinance mode for almost a week.
Sorry I asked.:shutup:
Welcome to WS, Whiteangora! Some of the boards were hacked. Members were reporting that people were trying to get onto the boards using their sns and they were getting letters saying they were banned or something. Since I don't visit IS...I don't know the exact story.

Yes, I have a bit of animosity for some of those people who want to pretend they did the research instead of acknowledging where they really got the information to begin with. I don't have a problem as long as they give credit where it is due by linking back to WS. I think WSers are respectful in that way if we use info found elsewhere.

Thank you to everyone that provided some reasonable answers.
I think it is proper etiquette to always credit (or provide a link)
anytime you are lifting info from one site to another. I learned
all about that on Usenet back in the 90's.
I am going to get comfy and try to catch up on Brooke's case
right here.:)
Thanks for the welcome.:wave:

I was wondering about IS boards too. I too, mainly post over there (under a different nic) but read and post here a lot too. But I have to say...I don't even miss IS boards now.

And, you all have always had the scoop and best info available.

:balloons: It is because WSers hold themselves to a higher standard! (And we ROCK!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back